** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga > Feb 26th - 28th

Aidymac

26/02/2016 Koln 42.00 37.50 - 28.50 29.00 Hertha Berlin +13.00
27/02/2016 Hamburg 26.25 38.00 - 16.00 19.50 Ingolstadt +6.75
27/02/2016 Stuttgart 48.50 63.00 - 10.00 16.50 Hannover 96 +32.00
27/02/2016 Werder Bremen 38.50 48.50 - 36.50 41.50 Darmstadt -3.00
27/02/2016 Wolfsburg 45.75 37.00 - 52.50 59.00 Bayern Munich -13.25
28/02/2016 Augsburg 26.50 12.50 - 38.00 35.00 Moenchengladbach -8.50
28/02/2016 Dortmund 60.50 46.50 - 20.50 20.00 Hoffenheim +40.50
28/02/2016 Frankfurt 34.25 25.50 - 46.50 40.25 Schalke 04 -6.00
28/02/2016 Mainz 34.00 33.00 - 51.00 36.50 Leverkusen -2.50

2. Bundesliga - Friday

Paderborn-Leipzig

Paderborn in a free Fall from Bundesliga 1 to Bundesliga 3? It seems to be... Paderborn are under pressure. Only one Point in 3 Games in 2016 so far. So Coach Effenberg are struggling. Maybe tomorow his last game. So Paderborn with a big problem here in Offensive. They are very weak in offensive with only 18 Goals and in defensive with 39 Goals they are the weakest team in League. So also they fired his best Striker Proschwitz (5 Goals) after a scandal in Trainingscamp. So tomorrow it´s going against the best Away Team of the League with Leipzig have a 7-3-1 Bilance away. Also they have the best squad of the league and the best offensive also in the deep. They can now made the "luxury" Problem to take Davie Selke, who is out of form, to let take seat of the bench. The first Game in Leipzig won the Home Team with 2-0 and if you had to see it, it can easy by an 5 or 6 : 0. Another thing is the pressure. Leipzig will be playing Bundesliga 1 for sure next year, if anything rolling like the whole season so far. But Paderborn now sit on Place 16, who is Relegation Place and they have only 3 Points more then 1860 Munich who are on Place 17 and thats the first Sure-Relegation Place. And for the safe Place 15 they are 6 Points behind Duesseldorf. So big Pressure here for Paderborn in every game, specially in Home Games.

Booth with no important missings.So for me here it will be Leipzig, who will win this:

Leipzig @ 1.90 5/10 Interwetten

2. Bundesliga - Friday

Nuernberg-Fuerth

260th Derby between this two team and it will be a game with a huge rivalty. Nuenberg with only one Win in last 20 Years against Fuerth. Thats terrible for a Derby and specially for a club who is bigger, then the Opponent. So far, i would say it is a no bet game. But Form from both teams are different. Nuernberg are in superb form, with not losing a game since 17th October where they lost 2-3 in Leipzig. So thats 12 Games without a lose. They are now on Place 3 with only 3 Points behind 2nd placed team Freiburg. Tomorrow are with Kerk and Leibold are doubt. If both can´t play it will be a huge missing. But the big advantage here for Nuernberg are the Standards. Freekicks, Corners.... Thats why Nuenrberg are in big advantage with his high Players like Burgstaller, Bulthuis and Margereitter here for expample. So Fuerth are not that team who have such high Players. Big Blow here and they are also out of Form. Only One Win in last 7 Games and i´ve watched the last Game against Duisburg and also they are have playing 25 Minutes with 11 against 10 Duisburg Players there are not creating a lot of chances. They have not shown great offensive Football. On Fuerth Side no new or big missings. So for me here it will be a Derby Win for Nuernberg. Form, Stadium will be full (around 40.000 Fans or more) and the better squad it´s called for me a win:

Nuernberg @ 2.05 4/10 Pinn

Dortmund will surely dominate this one, but they can’t afford to rest on their laurels knowing that Hoffenheim’s survival needs might just force them to settle for an even steven finish. One should not forget that three of Hoffenheim’s last six matches against Dortmund resulted in a draw and certainly, there’s a possibility that this encounter will end in such way.

Tips

Draw at 6.60

Correct Score 1-1 at 11

Edited by sandrasuzuki

Bayern should be careful of Wolfsburg since the squad has already disappointed them before. Apparently, they don’t want to see themselves being caught off guard for some sloppy defence or unsure attacks.

Tips

Correct score 0-4 at 18

Total Goal 4-6 at 4.40

Edited by sandrasuzuki

Hamburger SV v Ingolstadt

Hamburger SV: Götz (0/0 d), Ekdal (8/0 m), Gregoritsch (18/3 f, 2nd top scorer)

Ingolstadt: Suttner (12/0 d, doubtful), Danilo (1/0 d), Levels (16/1 d), Morales (20/0 m)

Werder Bremen v Darmstadt

Werder Bremen: Wolf (0/0 g), Zetterer (0/0 g), Sternberg (5/0 d), Bargfrede (14/0 m), Fritz (19/1 m), Yildirim (0/0 m), Johannsson (6/2 f), Öztunali (15/0 m)

Darmstadt: Garics (18/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Augsburg-Moenchengladbach

Interessting Game here and think Gladbach will win this. After some negative results in last Gamedays and not showing there best on the Pitch, they are now with little trend of going up in Form. Away Bilance isn´t the best with 3-1-6 but have wins away against Schalke and Berlin. Specially the Berlin win is interesting here for me. Berlin maybe from style of playing football, near like what Augsburg most time play. So Gladbach win in Berlin 4:1 and first Game against Augsburg also 4:2. On Gladbach side only Stindl are a new missing, after suspension. Can be a big blow if his replaced Men Hazard have a bad day. That Hazard can play very good, everyone knows. But he is not every time that good in Form. Augsburg here back in "reallity" after they have played for the club´s biggest Match at Anfield on Thursday. So may here some rotation but another interessting fact here for me which is very important. I think booth central Midfield Players on Augsburg Side Koo and Kohr will be playing again after the Liverpool Match. Both in good Form, but maybe not 100% Fresh, so it´s dangerous against that Midfield from Gladbach with Dahoud and Xhaka. Both Gladbach Players runing a lot and it can be hard for Augsburg today.On the Bench from Augsburg at the time i think nobody can replace one of them 1:1 from quality and Form Factor. Another fact is that Augsburg knows that they have a important away Game under Midweek against Hoffenheim. Big Clash for Points in Relegation Fight. Maybe that will be in the heads from Augsburg Players!? Gladbach have Midweek Homegame against Stuttgart.

So for me here:

Gladbach @ 2.50 3/10 Interwetten

7 hours ago, Neubs said:

Augsburg-Moenchengladbach

Interessting Game here and think Gladbach will win this. After some negative results in last Gamedays and not showing there best on the Pitch, they are now with little trend of going up in Form. Away Bilance isn´t the best with 3-1-6 but have wins away against Schalke and Berlin. Specially the Berlin win is interesting here for me. Berlin maybe from style of playing football, near like what Augsburg most time play. So Gladbach win in Berlin 4:1 and first Game against Augsburg also 4:2. On Gladbach side only Stindl are a new missing, after suspension. Can be a big blow if his replaced Men Hazard have a bad day. That Hazard can play very good, everyone knows. But he is not every time that good in Form. Augsburg here back in "reallity" after they have played for the club´s biggest Match at Anfield on Thursday. So may here some rotation but another interessting fact here for me which is very important. I think booth central Midfield Players on Augsburg Side Koo and Kohr will be playing again after the Liverpool Match. Both in good Form, but maybe not 100% Fresh, so it´s dangerous against that Midfield from Gladbach with Dahoud and Xhaka. Both Gladbach Players runing a lot and it can be hard for Augsburg today.On the Bench from Augsburg at the time i think nobody can replace one of them 1:1 from quality and Form Factor. Another fact is that Augsburg knows that they have a important away Game under Midweek against Hoffenheim. Big Clash for Points in Relegation Fight. Maybe that will be in the heads from Augsburg Players!? Gladbach have Midweek Homegame against Stuttgart.

So for me here:

Gladbach @ 2.50 3/10 Interwetten

FT 2:2