Ladbrokes weekly raked hands freeroll

mrmuzeman

You need to have played 250 raked hands in the previous 7 days to get into this. Its each saturday at 6pm. Now I presumed that it meant the raked hands had to take place in the 7 days before this. Raked hands begin from Sat 6pm and end 5.59pm the following saturday, so to speak -relating to the tournament in question. Ive gone on the page where you see how many raked hands youve played and it says I have 0. It says data shown will reflect Friday 00.00 to Thursday 23.59. So presumably its now reset. Im hoping that my raked hands still count as it says previous raked hands in the last 7 days when talking about the tournament. Im also certain Ive played enough raked hands as well. Can anyone tell me if im ok here or not? :unsure

Re: Ladbrokes weekly raked hands freeroll From Ladbrokes : Dear Jay, Thank you for your i-mail. As you have stated in your i-mail the 7 days qualifying period for the raked hands freeroll is from 00.00 on Friday to 23.59 on the following Thursday. This shows that you have not met the qualifying criteria of 250 raked hands in the last 7 days. If you beleive that this figures are incorrect may I suggest you telephone us later on today after 9.30am to speak to a poker manager, you can contact us on 0800 032 1133. :@ :@ :@ Ive only played 239 hands in 'their' specified 7 days. This is what it says on the tournament lobby - Invite only tournament for the first 4000 players to play 250 raked hands in the past 7 days The tournament is at Saturday 6pm! Forgive me for thinking this may mean the 7 days before 6pm saturday! Any ideas what I can do?

Re: Ladbrokes weekly raked hands freeroll :@ That totally sucks to be short by 11 hands :@ Dont think there is much you can do here mate....I have met a couple of the ladbrokes PMs and they are were all a decent bunch of guys so I am sure they will listen to you if you phone back but I cant see you getting in here :o Guess you just gotta wait till next week now

Re: Ladbrokes weekly raked hands freeroll Yep have to wait til next week. What makes it even more annoying is I played last nite from 00:30 til 2:00 achieving 40 raked hands. In total ive played 279 raked hands but those last 40 were about an hour after their stupid 7 days! :@ God damn im annoyed I was really looking forward to the tournament on saturday :( I rang them but there was nothing they could do. They really should make it clearer. It says nothing on the tournament lobby or on their website about when the 7 days are. On the upside I have made $41 overall in doing my raked hands and now I can definitely play the PL tourney! :) p.s - I also have 40 raked hands towards the freeroll after this next one now of course :eek

• 2 weeks later...