Poker Novice Questions

Sir Puntalot

I think we need this thread, so that people aren't afraid to ask questions, I certainly aint anyway. :lol Ok, here goes.... 1. On Bet365, I notice there are FL, PL, NL, & fixed - can someone explain all these and the differences ? 2. Again on Bet365, I was playing for fun a minute ago, and somebody went "all in" yet the only options I seem to have, are check, fold, or raise. This guy was the first to go All In, basically he initiated it. My question is, if I wanted to go "All In" on Bet365, where is the option to do so, bar when you have to stay in the game.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Novice Questions FL is fixed limit. The stakes will be expressed for the table as $1/$2 for example. In the first two rounds of betting you can bet or raise by is $1. In the last two rounds of betting bets and raises are done at $2. No more than 4 bets can be placed by a player as a result of reraising. PL is Pot Limit. A player may be or raise any amount from the minimum (expresed by the table stakes) up to and including the size of the pot. NL is No Limit. A player may raise his entire stack. A player can go all in in all three game types by moving all his remaining chips into the pot. In Pot limit this would occur when the player has less chips than the size of the pot. In Fixed Limit this would occur when the player has less than the minimum fixed bet infront of him. The Bet and raise buttons you speak of are for a minimum bet at any given time, or a minimum reraise. To bet more there should be a "slider". There should also be a text box where you can key your bet ammount in directly

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.