Commercial Bank Qatar Masters > Jan 27th - 30th

Aidymac

BERND WIESBERGER (28/1, Sky Bet - 5 Places) is a three time European Tour winner and the 30 year old Austrian has what it takes to win this week. He is very long off the tee and will be able to take advantage of the four tough Par 4's on the course with his length. He finished a creditable T26 last week in Abu Dhabi and finished 3rd here in Doha last year.

BRANDON STONE (66/1, Bet Victor - 5 Places) got his first ever European Tour win a couple of weeks ago in his native South African Open Championship and the 22 year old looks a golfer going places. He finished T26 in Abu Dhabi last week which was a very respectable score on a difficult course and the hot conditions are something he will be very used to. He looks overpriced.

MATTHEW BALDWIN (200/1, Bet365 - 5 Places) would have done much better than a T26 finish last week in Abu Dhabi but for a shocking final round of 76 to put a dampener on proceedings. However, he is playing exceptionally well and is my dark horse for this week. He finished T22 in this in 2014 in a year where he was T3 in the Irish Open, T5 in France and T5 in the Joburg Open. He has a squeak.

DANIEL BROOKS (300/1, Sky Bet - 5 Places) is my longshot of the week, a player that is certainly overlooked by the bookmakers in my view. The 29 year old won the Madeira Islands Open in 2014 which is a European Tour event and he finished 3rd in the South African Open Championship a few weeks ago. He is without question worth a small each-way investment at these odds.

Full Preview --> https://www.punterslounge.com/golf/european-tour/commercial-bank-qatar-masters-tips-branden-grace-headlines-and-garcia-returns-2016012509