** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Markets with similar odds/probability as football draws?

Hello. I'm working on a strategy which is why I am asking this question in here. 

Are there any other markets which have the same kind of odds and probability as football draws? i.e. about 25% of football matches are draws and the odds are usually between 3.0 and 4.0? Any sport, in-play - anything at all.

Thanks. 

19 hours ago, robmatey said:

Hello. I'm working on a strategy which is why I am asking this question in here. 

Are there any other markets which have the same kind of odds and probability as football draws? i.e. about 25% of football matches are draws and the odds are usually between 3.0 and 4.0? Any sport, in-play - anything at all.

Thanks. 

No idea, but I would imagine there must be loads of markets where average odds are around 3.0 to 4.0. You could just look down a list of bookies odds for that weekend's sport to get an idea.

I don't think I phrased my question very well. What I mean is, the odds and probability of draws is pretty constant and this market is always available. I just wanted to know if anyone knew of anything comparable. I know there are loads of bets with those odds, but is there a market where the probability and odds are so consistent and that market is always available?