Little bits of value, tra lala la la, la lala la.

Bart(UK)

Ok, here's a quick hit thread to post up any bits of Christmas or regular value that you find on your reindeer travels.

Genting

Providing a couple of Freerolls with GPS tokens added, 4th & 5th Dec (maybe longer), freezeout, turbo & will end after 50mins.

These are in addition to the regular GPS pennyrolls.

Stan James (probably MPN network wide)

Daily Freerolls to win micro (€0.25, €1 or €2) MPNPT tour tokens. All-in flips, reg & no need to turn up. Takes some grinding, but can pick up a few bigger tokens or consolation cash with a little bit of effort.

Coral

Login freerolls still appear to be active, but not sure for how much longer. All in flips, massive fields but £50 up top. Log in, reg & check whether win anything the following day.

• 2 weeks later...

One more from Genting:

We are issuing players with a free twister token within the next hour ....

All players with a poker account and have deposited previously will receive a token worth either €1, €2, €5, or €10.

These token can only be used for twister tournaments and will expire at midnight on Friday 18th December.

Achieved nothing with my €1 token, but to be fair I did play it horrendously ;)

One that's caught my eye today:

Pokerstars (today only) are running mini versions of some of their majors with buyins at 10% of the bigger versions but running the same structure.

Added value comes from them randomly giving away seats to the bigger version every 10mins during the mini tournament. Again a long shot, but good chance to play a big field at a fraction of the buyin and you never know maybe a shot at the bigs for free too?

8 minutes ago, Bart(UK) said:

One that's caught my eye today:

Pokerstars (today only) are running mini versions of some of their majors with buyins at 10% of the bigger versions but running the same structure.

Added value comes from them randomly giving away seats to the bigger version every 10mins during the mini tournament. Again a long shot, but good chance to play a big field at a fraction of the buyin and you never know maybe a shot at the bigs for free too?

Ok might just be 10mins into tourney and not every 10mins. Descriptions in email & website confusing, but hey check the lobbies/website if interested.