** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Non-League matches 2nd-7th November

Darran

Decided to put a thread up covering all matches for mid week and Saturday. Not much happening during the week just a few Trophy replays and some league games mainly at step 3. Obviously with the FA Cup on Saturday there is a reduced fixture list at the weekend as well.

Just the one league bet for me this weekend. My FA Cup thoughts including the Nap are in the FA Cup thread.

Bishops Stortford v Bath City
Just one bet in the league for me and I a am rather keen on an away win here. Bath have struggled since their great start to the season, but looked good in beating Chelmsford 2-0 last week and the signing of Kaid Mohamed was a huge factor in that win. It is a massive signing and I expect results to continue to improve. They travel to Essex to play a team who lost 3-1 to Oxford City last weekend despite City going down to nine men when the score was still 1-1. Also Stortford have been better away from home this season. Marathon are 15/8 about an away win and that looks a good price.

If they travel to Essex, they'll not be playing Bishop's Stortford, addpea! However, you're not far off, given one end of the ground sits on the Herts/Essex border.

I couldn't possibly put you off betting against my team. Until the manager stops bringing in players on loan, we'll never be a settled side and achieve some consistency. As you'll know, our home form is dreadful and the news that Sheldon Sellears will be out for the season is not good. I watched Stortford on Tuesday night at Leverstock Green (!)  in a County Cup match. Eliot Buchanan's four goals secured a result that was more convincing than the performance. And there's no guarantee the manager will pick him.

I can't back against my own team, but I think you've spotted a decent bet there.

My little Trixie bet this weekend consists of Solihull, Truro and Tamworth FWIW.

Edited by Leverstock Green