** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

F1 French Grand Prix 16th July

Re: F1 French Grand Prix 16th July 10.1 !!!!!!!!!!!!! Am i dreaming or what ? :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Guess i'm pretty lucky today . Looked to be a whitewash until alonso decides to run harder . :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Re: F1 French Grand Prix 16th July FISICHELLA to win Qualifying 3 E/W (1/5 1,2,3) (Each-Way) :@ LOST loss 10pts BUTTON v Barrichello (qualifying) :@ LOST loss 10pts FISICHELLA to finish on the podium :@ LOST loss 10pts MASSA to finish on the podium :D WON profit 10pts COULTHARD to finish in the points:@ LOST loss 10pts VILLENEUVE v Rosberg :D WON profit 11pts TRULLI v R Schumacher & de la Rosa :@ :@ :@ :@ LOST loss 10pts WINNING MARGIN 0-7.999seconds :@ LOST loss 10pts NO Saftey Car :D WON profit 12pts SPEED v Liuzzi :D WON profit 13.4pts -23.6pts for the weekend. The problem was the 3 I put up before qualifying which were absolutely hopeless:\. At least the tennis went well this week:lol

Re: F1 French Grand Prix 16th July Does anyone remember the last race Sato managed to finish - don§t wanna after event here but for any future races if he's available to lay @ something like evens, it looks a must lay with max stakes - lasted not even one lap today;)

Re: F1 French Grand Prix 16th July Got the exact figs now - finished the first three races, retired the last two, finished 6 out of 11, but retired in 5 out of last 8, when he finished, he finished nowhere near the top 10. Will check the relevant markets next time out and will almost sure have a bet/lay on him.