Waggys Final Curtain

waggy

Result: Taufua scored twice for the Eagles. Won £50 Minella won 6-1, 6-3. Lost £30 Total won £20 In the bank £2381.04 You're right aldric it is tomorrow. Nibali hasn't looked that good so far so here's hoping it continues.

Going to Beverley Races today and one horse stands out. Hulcote in the 17.05 has good form at the course and drops down a class after his 2nd here last time. I will back him on the course but will put a bet online as well for this PL thread. £40 Hulcote @5/2 (17.05 Beverley)

Nibali was reported to be out of sorts after a recent crash so perhaps that is the reason. Yesterday was a good day with all selections winning. Hulcote was the best one as I am usually good at picking winners at my local course of Beverley. Result: Belgrade won 1-0, Molde won 5-0. Won £90 In the bank £2704.37

Results; Pakistan lost by 2 wickets. Lost £150 Jebediah Shine U/P. Lost £60 Barthel won 2-0. Won £40 Malmo drew 0-0 to lose the treble. Lost £50 Fuglsang lost. Lost £65 Stosur lost 2-0. Lost £110 Total lost £395 In the bank £2309.37 A terrible day

Australia to bat first. I would have done that too as the conditions are good for batting. A couple of bets that uphold that way of thinking. £75 Australian Openers OVER 30.5 runs @5/6 £100 Australia to have highest Opening Partnership @10/11

Woods thinks he can win it but I think he will be lucky to make the cut. As for Betfair that would mean me learning new tricks (can old dogs do that).
Course you can and it can be profitable, have a wee shot and see what you think. Nice results on the cricket and the horse you couldn't resist.

Will have to swat it up Aldric. Cricket looks good at the moment but the two dropped catches helped. Results: Polarisation 1st. Won £180 Putintseva 2-1. Lost £25 Australia Openers 75. Won £62.50 Lingmerth wasn't leader on 1st day. Lost £40 Bjorn lost. Lost £40 Total won on the day £137.50 In the bank £2446.87 Outstanding bets: Poulter top 20 and to make the cut.

Worth a look aldric. I'll do a week of private paper trials and decide if I give it a go. Result; Legia Warsaw won 1-0. Won£20 In the bank £2466.87 £105 Storm -4pts to beat Panthers @4/7 (NRL 10-45) £80 Putintseva to beat Koukalova @1/2 (10.00 Bastad Tennis)