** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Canadian Grand Prix

Canadian Grand Prix .................Other bets that might appeal is concerning Vettel. Quiet often when something drastic happens to one of the top drivers they are written off for the race. We must not forget that Vettel has been consistently the best of the rest behind Mercedes all year, and a long way better too. Even from 15th on the grid I reckon he will be able to move up without much fuss, top six is a cert and the 7/2 about him getting on the podium is surely worth a bet. Its quite an unusual race with both Vettel and Massa missing out in qualifying, Verstappen having to take a severe grid penalty and Jenson Button not even starting Q1. With all of those four starting at the back of the pack we could see plenty of action early on. I think Daniel Ricciardo is too big at 100/30 for a top 6 spot, he has two Lotus cars that will falling over each other plus a Force India ahead of him and I reckon he has a chance of upsetting the odds and is worth a bet in a race where lots can happen in behind the front two. Selections: S.Vettel (Podium) 7/2 >Bet365 Under 16.5 Finishers 4/5 Ladbrokes D.Ricciardo (Top 6) 100/30 >Betfred Full Preview