Flat Racing ~ Sunday 3rd May (including 1000 Guineas)

3.40 Newmarket (Sunday): QIPCO 1000 Guineas (Group 1) (1m)(C4) The Fillies Classic takes place on Sunday and we have a field of just 13 after the long time ante-post favourite Found was withdrawn by trainer Aidan O’Brien. He saddles just one runner now and his son Joseph will ride Qualify who has been beaten five times in seven starts and not originally thought to be one of his superstars. My idea of the winner is Osaila who will be ridden by the inform rejuvenated Frankie Dettori. The likeable Italian has started the season in great form and gave this filly a great ride when winning the Nell Gwyn Stakes by a short-head. She was a good third at the Breeders Cup last October and has won twice here at Newmarket which is a big plus. Selection: Osaila 9/1 BetVictor

Re: Flat Racing ~ Sunday 3rd May (including 1000 Guineas) Been in my NB for some time now and will be very interesting to see how she returns, trainer Mr Roger Varian has always spoke highly of her ''in stable tours 2014'' and she ran a fine race behind Albasharah back in Oct 2014 here at HQ Must admit i would rather have seen jockey Andrea Atzeni back in the saddle but today we have the services of James Doyle, he rides the filly for the first time so time will give us the answer if its a good marriage or bad. She was the only horse from 17 runners that came out the pack to chase Albasharah home, and for a brief minute i thought she was going to catch the mare, thankfully on that Oct day she never. Positives - Track, Going, Trip, Trainer, Price. Negatives - Jockey Change. 2:25 Newmarket - Talmada. (Each Way Bet)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.