Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday April 25th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur (12:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.17[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday April 25th 4pts Under 2.5 goals 4/5 Bet365 I think this will be competitive in what is likely to be a lively atmosphere supporting the home side especially with them all likely to be very happy to put one over their former manager. Southampton are a very solid side who don’t concede many and don’t score many either and I’m not convinced Tottenham will break them down easily. Saints aren’t expansive so Tottenham should be able to defend well here so I’m all for under 2.5 goals. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/southampton-vs-tottenham-betting-st-mary-s-may-not-be-treated-to-a-flurry-of-goals

Re: Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday April 25th This game looks like it could be a tight scoreline and I'm torn between Under 2.5 and Both Teams to Score for this. Saints have only conceded 10 games at home all season, only Chelsea can best that, however, with Harry Kane in the team, Spurs are capable of scoring against anyone, especially on the road with 11 out of 20 of Harry Kanes goals coming on the road this season. I think this could be 1-0 or 1-1, so I think I'll go with Under 2.5 goals.

Re: Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday April 25th I dont know but I see some goals here. BTTS was the first thing I was thinking about, Tottenham only failed 3 awaymatches to score while Southampton failed in 5 homematches to score. Last 5 meetings Tottenham won all, so I see something like a small win for Tottenham in this point. Or something like 1-1, 2-2. Safest would be to go for BTTS I guess.

Re: Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday April 25th Hello there, My opinion is that,if somebody scores before 30 minutes,it going to be over 2.5 game,for sure,mostly because of solid front players of Saints,and excelent atack on the other side,Kane and Eriksen.I will look for live betting,it somehow looks most safier for me.Good luck to everybody.

Re: Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday April 25th Hard to argue with the under 2.5, to be fair. Only thing that put me off is Southampton missing Forster and Spurs having first choice full backs out, but I don't think that'll matter. Could very well be a 0-0.

Re: Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday April 25th Instantly I thought that the book are pricing Southampton too low here. I was surprised that you can get Spurs on the double chance at 1.85. This one really has a draw written all over it but maybe Southampton's men will put up more of a fit since they are facing their old managers (well, the few remaining Southampton players that worked under Pochettino). Really want to take Spurs +0.5 but can't quite pull the trigger mainly down to the reason above.

Re: Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday April 25th

Over 2.5 4th spot is still not too far away. I'm sure both teams will try to win this game and that means that we can easly see 3 goals in this game.
As always, just when I tip something and not play it...ta daa...it went right. :(