Shenzhen International > April 16th - 19th

Aidymac

Re: Shenzhen International > April 16th - 19th Byeong-Hun An. 50/1 B 365 EW. Place 1,2,3,4,5. An is slightly flying below the radar and looks sure to be a winner on the tour in the near future. The South Korean has not missed a cut on his first full year on tour and is not shy about attacking a course. There is no course form to enhance the selection but he has played very well on unfamiliar courses so far this season. I know Kev is very sweet on the future of An and the field is really not that formidable. Bubba, the short priced favorite looked a bit flat at Augusta and I cannot see him getting out of the slumps enough to win here. An to put himself on the map. GL

Re: Shenzhen International > April 16th - 19th Certainly am Jackie. Good luck :ok Tournament preview: 1pt ew K.Aphibarnrat to win Shenzhen International 45/1 Stan James (1/4 1-5) In truth I don’t want anyone who teed it up at Augusta last week so it is helpful that my main fancy was nowhere near the place. That is Kiradech Aphibarnrat. He’ll enjoy the vast landing areas off the tee and with a wedge or short iron in his hand there aren’t many better around especially in Asian conditions. We saw when he contended at Doral that he can compete with the best in the game and more importantly that his game is in good shape. If he has it in that nick coming in here he’s very much the one they have to beat for me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/shenzhen-international-betting-thai-star-can-enjoy-being-back-in-asia-this-week

Re: Shenzhen International > April 16th - 19th Top player previews: 3pts S.Hend Top Australian 9/2 BetVictor One man who isn’t making up the numbers is Scott Hend. Hend is a player I really like and he should probably have won in Thailand but having won in Hong Kong last year we know these heavier conditions don’t hamper him. Hend will love this golf course off the tee. He’s not the straightest but he is long and he’ll be hitting short irons in here. He loses one or two but when he’s on the dance floor he usually putts well so at 9/2 he looks a cracking bet here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/shenzhen-international-betting-scott-hend-can-lead-the-australians-in-china 1pt ew A.Quiros Top Continental European 25/1 Bet365 (1/4 1-4) I can see why RCB, Colsaerts and Madsen are priced the way that they are but Alvaro Quiros seems to have been forgotten a little bit. He was third around here last year and actually played alongside Levy in the final group but a slow start to his Sunday round saw him drift out of contention before finally finishing third but he gives it a right old whack off the tee and when he’s got an iron in his hand he can be deadly. If his putter gives him some relief this week he could go well on this track once again. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/shenzhen-international-betting-spanish-star-can-blast-his-way-ahead-of-continental-europeans

Re: Shenzhen International > April 16th - 19th Alvaro Quiros @ 70 Betfair Quiros is one I've had my eye on for a bit and as Kev mentioned he was 3rd on this course last year. Despite being a relatively short course, a look at last year's leaderboard suggests that this course can be overpowered and if the Spaniard can continue to improve as I feel he has been since returning from injury then I think he'll give us a run. Peter Uihlein @ 60 Betfair Has shown flashes of form this year without ever putting it together for four days. He's a promising player and with Koepka going so well at the moment I'm sure it's only a matter of time before his good friend starts to get the runs on the board. Thomas Pieters @ 70 Betfair Another player who could potentially just overpower this course. Another of the young brigade who I feel has bigger things ahead and in a field that has some quality at the top but lacking in depth, this could be the type of event where he surprises with a maiden win.

Re: Shenzhen International > April 16th - 19th Cheers fellas. Kiradech definitely should have it in the bag and Uihlein is fortunate to still be in the frame. It's a bit of a contrast as Uihlein is better this week on the back 9 where Kiradech has played it poorly, so it'll be interesting to see who can change that when it matters. GL Kev. Hopefully the winner comes from the final group at least!

Re: Shenzhen International > April 16th - 19th All the best Crouchie :ok. The way the 54 hole lead has been a poisoned challis on the European Tour this year it might be that a 2 shot lead beats a 6 shot lead but at least his balls up came on Saturday not Sunday. Like you say mate hopefully the final group go clear...

Re: Shenzhen International > April 16th - 19th

Certainly am Jackie. Good luck :ok Tournament preview: 1pt ew K.Aphibarnrat to win Shenzhen International 45/1 Stan James (1/4 1-5) In truth I don’t want anyone who teed it up at Augusta last week so it is helpful that my main fancy was nowhere near the place. That is Kiradech Aphibarnrat. He’ll enjoy the vast landing areas off the tee and with a wedge or short iron in his hand there aren’t many better around especially in Asian conditions. We saw when he contended at Doral that he can compete with the best in the game and more importantly that his game is in good shape. If he has it in that nick coming in here he’s very much the one they have to beat for me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/shenzhen-international-betting-thai-star-can-enjoy-being-back-in-asia-this-week
Another masterclass from the king of golf tipping. Outstanding yet again Kev....hats off. :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Re: Shenzhen International > April 16th - 19th

Peter Uihlein @ 60 Betfair Has shown flashes of form this year without ever putting it together for four days. He's a promising player and with Koepka going so well at the moment I'm sure it's only a matter of time before his good friend starts to get the runs on the board. Sympathy Crouchy. That last bogey cost you a clear place. The guy just did not grasp the nettle on the pay day.