Burnley v Arsenal > Saturday April 11th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Burnley v Arsenal (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Burnley v Arsenal > Saturday April 11th 4pts Arsenal (-1AH) to beat Burnley 1.97 BetVictor Burnley have been very solid at home in recent times but that has largely been based on a solid defensive outlook but Arsenal are the sort of side who can tear apart any sort of defence so Burnley are going to need to show something more if they are to convince me they can get anything out of this match. Arsenal are absolutely flying at the minute and I think they’ll have too much for Burnley here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/burnley-vs-arsenal-betting-arsenal-can-have-too-much-quality-for-stubborn-burnley

Re: Burnley v Arsenal > Saturday April 11th Burnley-Arsenal Draw @ 4.33 with bet365 Burnley are a good team who have a difficult task in front of them-survivng.Most recently they beat City here as well as drawing with Spurs who actually were outplayed.Arsenal tend to struggle against opponents who have parked the bus.It's true that they are on an amazing run of form but all of that wins were against teams who went out to play football by attacking.Burnley are not that kind of a team.They sit tight,waiting for msitakes and Arsenal really don't break down opponents that well.I think there will be not many goals in this one with 1:1 being the most probable result.Being 2nd,Arsenal are already overachieving and i think their terrific form ends here.Burnley will play for their lives as they've been doing in the last several matches and with the season coming to its end they will fight even harder.As i mentioned above,they have a good home record with a few impressive results of late so i definetely think the value is on the draw here.

Re: Burnley v Arsenal > Saturday April 11th

I'm seriously considering cancelling Sky. Most of my trading is a numbers game anyway and I don't need to watch. FYI this isn't pocket talking. My money is all tied up in the El Manc Clasico tomorrow so I haven't got involved in much today at all.
Hey Yiddo are you going to trade the overs in the derby too?