West Bromwich Albion v Leicester City > Saturday April 11th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Bromwich Albion v Leicester City (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.64[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Leicester City > Saturday April 11th West Brom will be looking desperately to overturn the unpredictable defeat they suffered so I expect them to come out and try to score early. I'm sure Tony Pulis would have voiced his concerns to his teams without holding back. 2-0 WBA

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Leicester City > Saturday April 11th WBA -0.5 @ 2.3 Even though WBA is 7 points ahead of the last relegation spot, I believe they still need at least 3-5 points from their remaining games to be safe. Considering that they have to play the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea in their 2 remaining home games and also Man Utd and Arsenal away, this is surely a must win game for them. The stadium should be very loud tomorrow as they pay tribute to 1 of their own legend Jeff Astle. As for Leicester, I'm not too convinced about them. There is no doubt they work hard but they are short on quality Trival Tony Pulis has not lost three successive Premier League games since April 2013 when he was at Stoke.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Leicester City > Saturday April 11th If West Brom doesn't win this match, they are in serious contention for relegation, judging by their 5 last matches for this season. Tony Pulis H2H against Leicester in all competitions 3W 4D 2L Edited: My side offering West Brom 1x2 @ 2.05 I am taking it

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Leicester City > Saturday April 11th West Brom launch the Jeff Astle Foundation today and the team will play in the old kit from back in the day. This is a massive, huge day for Baggies fans, anything less than a win won't be acceptable. The players need no motivating today, Baggies have to be backed today I feel, they will be well up for this, for their legend.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Leicester City > Saturday April 11th

If West Brom doesn't win this match, they are in serious contention for relegation, judging by their 5 last matches for this season. Tony Pulis H2H against Leicester in all competitions 3W 4D 2L Edited: My side offering West Brom 1x2 @ 2.05 I am taking it
2.05? 2.4 on betfair.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Leicester City > Saturday April 11th

North Korea:spank:rollin
Actually, it is Singapore. They passed a bill last year I think, banning of online bookmarkers... After the bill was passed, it was not implemented immediately. Took a few months. But during this period, bookmarkers like bet365, betinternet etc tell SG customers no more biz, they comply with the new bill... What to do...