Arsenal v Liverpool > Saturday April 4th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Liverpool (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Arsenal v Liverpool > Saturday April 4th 5pts Over 2.5 goals 3/4 BetVictor The reverse fixture between these two was a great game with Liverpool levelling late in a 2-2 draw and I think this one could be just as exciting. Although Liverpool have improved a lot defensively the pace and precision of this Arsenal attack is likely to open them up and cause them problems but Liverpool can cause the same problems going the other way so I’m expecting to see at least three goals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-liverpool-betting-goals-can-come-in-open-encounter

Re: Arsenal v Liverpool > Saturday April 4th i'm going with over 2.5 goals. Arsenal's scoring record at home is pretty decent at this season, and Liverpool have some firepower which should net at least 1.

Re: Arsenal v Liverpool > Saturday April 4th Interesting odds. I'd have to agree with the above, o2,5 is a def must to play however I'm actually a bit favoring liverpool here, odds seem too high for them so +0,5 at evens springs to mind since draw is likely.

Re: Arsenal v Liverpool > Saturday April 4th Arsenal -Liverpool The Liverpool momentum was stopped with that loss at Anfield to Manchesterr United and now they desperately need a result and will surely come to the Emirates looking for all three points. However, they will be without Steven Gerrard and Martin Skrtel through suspension, the latter is more important nowadays, especially given the offensive threat of the Gunners , the uncompromising central defender has missed just three games this season, including home games against Aston Villa and Leicester City from which the Reds took just a single point. They have injury doubts about most of their strike force and have performed poorly in this fixture, winning on the road to Arsenal in just one of 18 starts, posting 10 defeats and with only a single clean sheet in 18 EPL games. They conceded twice in the reverse fixture and it is hard to make a case for them keeping the Gunners out this lunchtime, having said that, it is closing in on ten hours since the visitors conceded a road goal and their is a history of late goals with one in added time at the end of either half in 10 of the last 12 league meetings. Pool know they need to win to get back on track, Arsenal also that they probably need all three points to retain third place, with United hosting Villa ( see below) and it would actually take the Gunners up to second until at least Monday, when City travel to Crystal Palace. The hosts have scored 85% of home goals in the final hour of games and 55% in the last 30 minutes. I would prefer to wait for a "quarter ball swing" in odds and suggest betting 1.25 units Arsenal -0.5 ball as soon as the "in running" lines reach 2.10, as long as they are not already leading and we are playing 11 v 11.