Waggys AllSports

waggy

Re: Waggys AllSports Fermosell lost. Lost £72 In the bank £1370.78 £68 Treble Matthew Selt @4/9 (v Lines), Neil Robertson @1/2 (v Fu), Robert Milkins @1/2 (v Wakelin) Thailand Snooker Early tomorrow

Re: Waggys AllSports Mark Selby won 2nd set. Profit £35. Australia did not have highest opening. Lost £66. Snooker double came in. Profit £60. Total profit £29. Australia v India result bet still to be resolved. In the bank £1331.78

Re: Waggys AllSports Rabbitohs let me down for the double. Lost £66 In the bank £1295.11 £65 Aaron Baddleley @5/4 (v Park, Reavie) Valero Texas Golf 1st Round 3 ball (Friday) £66 Leeds @8/11 to beat Catalans (Saturday) £65 Leinster to beat Glasgow @4/9 (Friday) £63 Australia to beat New Zealand @4/9 (Sunday Cricket World Cup Final)

Re: Waggys AllSports Baddeley won his 3 ball. Profit £81.25. Leinster drew. Lost £65. Total profit £16.25 In the bank £1311.36 Bets still to come Leeds to beat Catalans and Australia to beat NZ

Re: Waggys AllSports Leeds won. Profit £48. Australia won. Profit £28. Rugby double came in. Profit £52.36. Total profit £128.36 In the bank £1439.72 £70 Jimmy Walker to win Valero Texas Open @1/2

Re: Waggys AllSports Jimmy Walker won. Profit £35. Batley won 16-14. Profit £28. Sharks won 23-6. Profit £30. Total profit £93 In the bank £1532.72 (Start bank £1000) Adding football to this thread (see start of thread) Selections later

Re: Waggys AllSports Herbert Park won. Profit £76 In the bank £1608.72 The selection won at the good odds of 7/4 which I thought as quite generous. I backed it online at 1/1 and again in the bookies at 6/4 so the answer is to sometimes wait until nearer the off or perhaps take SP. In this case I thought evens was a decent price. Goodness knows why it went out.

Re: Waggys AllSports An early selection for Thursday is Hull Kingston Rovers to beat Hull FC £75 @11/8 (Paddy Power). This is the local derby and in my opinion HKR are the better team at this time in the season. They had a great result at home against League Leaders St Helens and though Hull FC are getting better I think HKR will just win. The 11/8 is in contrast to the 11/10 elswhere.

Re: Waggys AllSports Mathew Selt looks a nailed on cert against Elliot Slesser in the China Open but at very short odds but a win is a win. John Higgins also looks nailed on. Both games are on early tomorrow morning. £80 Selt @1/3 in a double with John Higgins (v Yu Delu) @1/4

Re: Waggys AllSports £80 Celestino @13/8 16.45 Exeter. I would take the price on this one. A Nicholls/Twiston Davies horse will always be bet on in a contest like this. Should be better class than this field.

Re: Waggys AllSports Just been studying and come across this one that seems a 'good thing' £75 Southfield Royale @4/5 14.10 Huntingdon Better class than these and has McCoy aboard. I have taken the price but it could go either way in the betting.

Re: Waggys AllSports Todays bets are: Hull Kingston Rovers to beat Hull FC (earlier posting) took 11/8, best price now 6/5. This will be a tight game I think. A couple of Golf bets at Houston look decent. £60 Lee Westwood @6/4 to finish in the top 20. Seems to getting a bit of form in time for the Masters. £30 Lee Westwood to be top 40+ (age) player @100/30. Same reason as above but with Mickleson being his nearest rival £44 Ding Junhui to beat Mark Williams @8/11 (China Open Snooker) £70 Hull Kingston Rovers +6 @4/7 (v Hull FC) Bit of insurance for earlier bet

Re: Waggys AllSports £90 Broxbourne @4/9 (Hills) 3.30 Ludlow. With Double Silver a N/R this is the best thing to a certainty. I'd already picked this to be my NAP and the non runner makes it even better.