10K INVESTMENT IN BFAIR V ISA

BigBapper1973

Re: 10K INVESTMENT IN BFAIR V ISA

I thought the same in the beginning, but now I tend to believe he indeed put some money on this. I believe people tend to chase the losses and overbet when they really have their money on line. If he only paper tested, he would have more patience, he would discuss about it (majority of questions or comments fell on deaf ears), and he would also not change the strategy that easy (I mean a couple of in play bets last night), and then switch back again to old strategy after it went pear shaped as well. Anyhow, it's now way to recovery, let's see how will he manage it. I saw some great recoveries, but with more subtle staking plans, I'm quite curious to see if it's possible with this insane one. At least, I think no thread recently received such an attention as this one.
I haven't changed my thoughts at all, and previous comments still stand.

Re: 10K INVESTMENT IN BFAIR V ISA I suggest this thread is pulled right now, it's becoming a bit obscene the way this fella is being allowed to blow this money in this way with many new members maybe even following without realising this fella is just a hooked gambler. Punters lounge is a fantastic forum but this is becoming a joke, monopoly or real money.

Re: 10K INVESTMENT IN BFAIR V ISA Can't disagree with the above post. Classic signs of deceit, and denial of late. Fighting words of defiance have all been rammed back down his throat, all self inflicted. Just in case he doesn't realise { or doesn't care } losing bets of circa £11,200, winning bets of circa £4,500 giving a loss of around £6,600 all done in just 10 days. I've used the £ sign to give it more significance although it should say points.

Re: 10K INVESTMENT IN BFAIR V ISA Is this real money, I doubt it. Just a rather silly thread. Should it be pulled? No, it's still of some interest and has fueled a fair amount of comment. Every thread on 'Punters' has something for us to learn about, some for the good and some for the bad. This one is in the latter category but as I said, I doubt if this guy is in real trouble with real money.

Re: 10K INVESTMENT IN BFAIR V ISA Most people gamble to win huge sums of money. Otherwise what's the point? I can't fault the size of BB's ambition as mine and most are of equal measure. £10k, isn't a life changing sum of money. With inflation it will lose it's purchasing power over time, so why not try and make the most of it? BB lost his head betting big on teams I'd never heard of. If you put £5k on an over 0.5 result. Make sure one of those teams is Real Madrid or Barcelona and they need to win. Over a week ago I bet £1k on there being 2 goals in the first leg of the PSG v Barcelona CL tie. I got odds of 1.25 and won £250. I then blew this money on online roulette. With the last £10 I had from this sum I did 20 under 4.5 goals accumulators. 19 of them won but I had Celta Vigo and Real Madrid as the last game needed and lost. The OP had an amazing run, but got carried away. If I were in his shoes I know I might have done the same. There's no shame in losing a 0.5 over bet on Arsenal v Chelsea. Benfica had gone on 93 home game scoring run which was ended by Porto at the weekend. That's what you're looking for when you make these bets. A team you can more or less bank on.

Re: 10K INVESTMENT IN BFAIR V ISA I'm back. I have taken a break and read and reread every post on this thread. I got greedy and silly and didn't take advice on this thread and was ignorant at times. This is my journey now to recover and I must be more disciplined . This is my final act, wish me luck!!! Overall profit after day 70 = -£2141.97 ISA profit after 70 days =£70.00