Coupe de la Ligue > March 3rd - 5th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 3 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]US Boulogne v Saint-Étienne (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 4 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Paris Saint-Germain v AS Monaco (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 5 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Brestois 29 v AJ Auxerre (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]US Concarneau v En Avant Guingamp (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Coupe de la Ligue > March 3rd - 5th It is Ever hard for PSG to lose in a home match and its also hard to beat Monaco easily at way so this match is a real crutial game.Expect PSG to win by just a small margin hence correct score is 1:0 or 2:1

Re: Coupe de la Ligue > March 3rd - 5th Slightly speculative, but I do think Monaco could be too long here at over 6.0. The two sides drew 0-0 at Monaco and drew 1-1 in Paris in October. The last SIX meetings between the two have been draws. PSG haven't beaten Monaco at home since 2007. According to reports I read, PSG dominated the game on Sunday, but couldn't finish. http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/mar/01/monaco-psg-ligue-1-match-report One preview suggests Monaco have every chance tonight: http://frenchfootballweekly.com/2015/03/02/paris-saint-germain-v-as-monaco-coupe-de-france-preview/ Perhaps there is some value on Monaco at long odds?

Re: Coupe de la Ligue > March 3rd - 5th

Slightly speculative, but I do think Monaco could be too long here at over 6.0. The two sides drew 0-0 at Monaco and drew 1-1 in Paris in October. The last SIX meetings between the two have been draws. PSG haven't beaten Monaco at home since 2007. According to reports I read, PSG dominated the game on Sunday, but couldn't finish. http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/mar/01/monaco-psg-ligue-1-match-report One preview suggests Monaco have every chance tonight: http://frenchfootballweekly.com/2015/03/02/paris-saint-germain-v-as-monaco-coupe-de-france-preview/ Perhaps there is some value on Monaco at long odds?
I think there is huge value in Monaco tonight and I have already placed some units on them. Monaco showed against Arsenal that they aren't the elite misfits everyone seems to think they are by putting in a superb display (whilst having some key injuries) at the Emirates to take home a great advantage for the next round of the champions league. After watching the Arsenal game it's plain to see why Monaco have a good record in the past season or two against the "bigger" teams. Monaco play a very similar to that of Athletico Madrid last season where they are an ultra organised team unit that can soak up bags of pressure and then hit their opponent on the counter. This works far better against the bigger teams as the opponents will mount pressure on Monaco which then leads to space being opened up and gaps for Monaco to attack. Against the lesser teams Monaco are forced to do the pressure mounting and this often doesn't suit their game and therefore why they may not pick up the wins they should on a regular enough basis in the league for example. Their record against the three teams above them in the league this season (Lyon. PSG & Marseille) reads as follows: P6 W2 D3 L1 which is very impressive and backs up the way they can play against the better teams. PSG are obviously the most dominant team here in terms of class but may find it hard to break Monaco down. PSG will be looking to mount pressure from the start (especially as they play at home) but Monaco haved proved (as they did last Sunday) that they can soak up the pressure from PSG adequately. PSG will be without their main man and main goal threat Zlatan Ibrahimovic tonight along with attacking winger Lucas and creative midfielder Cabaye. This is going to make PSG's chances of breaking down a stubborn Monaco far harder as they can not rely on a special perfomance from Zlatan to get them through the game. For this reason PSG will likely have to press harder and take even more risks in their aim to find a break through, which will (as we saw against Arsenal) only play into Monaco's hands and this is where Monaco can then mount attacks from themselves. Also note Monaco have a very impressive record against PSG. The last 6 meetings between the teams have ended in draws. All but one of these draws have been score draws (5x 1-1 & 1x 2-2 1x 0-0). If Monaco can find the back of PSG's net which isn't usually the most difficult of tasks then they have a great chance to win the game as PSG will have a tough night scoring without key attacking players against such a well drilled team IMO. All this information collated together makes me feel that Monaco are at least in with a very good chance of not losing the game but also have a good chance of sneaking a win so I will back the following as the odds are far too generous IMO. Monaco - DNB @ 4.50 with bet365 (6 points) Monaco @ 7.00 with bet365 (4 points) Monaco to win to nil @ 9.5 (2 points) Note - for those who want to be more cautious you can even get Monaco (+1.0 AH) @ 1.80 with bet365

Re: Coupe de la Ligue > March 3rd - 5th Watched the game on Sunday and got the feeling that PSG ripped Monaco totally apart. There were several intervales during the match where almost every attack PSG made was dangerous, but really bad finishing cost them. Monaco is a side built for defensive football which they are constantly showing very successfully during entire season but they had great deal of luck against PSG and Arsenal but that can't last forever. According to my source tonight they are without four regular centrebacks (Raggi and Cravalho are long time absentees, but Abdennour and Wallace are fresh). I hate to go against the trends such as defensive style of Monaco, but PSG to sore more than 1,5 and 2,5 goals looks to me like outstanding bets.

Watched the game on Sunday and got the feeling that PSG ripped Monaco totally apart. There were several intervales during the match where almost every attack PSG made was dangerous' date=' but really bad finishing cost them. Monaco is a side built for defensive football which they are constantly showing very successfully during entire season but they had great deal of luck against PSG and Arsenal but that can't last forever. According to my source tonight they are without four regular centrebacks (Raggi and Cravalho are long time absentees, [b']but Abdennour and Wallace are fresh). I hate to go against the trends such as defensive style of Monaco, but PSG to sore more than 1,5 and 2,5 goals looks to me like outstanding bets.
Abdennour missed out against PSG at the weekend but I didn't know Wallace was injured. This would be cause for concern.

Watched the game on Sunday and got the feeling that PSG ripped Monaco totally apart. There were several intervales during the match where almost every attack PSG made was dangerous' date=' but really bad finishing cost them. Monaco is a side built for defensive football which they are constantly showing very successfully during entire season but they had great deal of luck against PSG and Arsenal but that can't last forever. According to my source tonight they are without four regular centrebacks (Raggi and Cravalho are long time absentees, but Abdennour and Wallace are fresh). I hate to go against the trends such as defensive style of Monaco, but PSG to sore more than 1,5 and 2,5 goals looks to me like outstanding bets.[/quote'] 2-0 FT. Lazy finishing again, couple of unreal misses at 2-0, shame that it didn't went in

I think there is huge value in Monaco tonight and I have already placed some units on them. Monaco showed against Arsenal that they aren't the elite misfits everyone seems to think they are by putting in a superb display (whilst having some key injuries) at the Emirates to take home a great advantage for the next round of the champions league. After watching the Arsenal game it's plain to see why Monaco have a good record in the past season or two against the "bigger" teams. Monaco play a very similar to that of Athletico Madrid last season where they are an ultra organised team unit that can soak up bags of pressure and then hit their opponent on the counter. This works far better against the bigger teams as the opponents will mount pressure on Monaco which then leads to space being opened up and gaps for Monaco to attack. Against the lesser teams Monaco are forced to do the pressure mounting and this often doesn't suit their game and therefore why they may not pick up the wins they should on a regular enough basis in the league for example. Their record against the three teams above them in the league this season (Lyon. PSG & Marseille) reads as follows: P6 W2 D3 L1 which is very impressive and backs up the way they can play against the better teams. PSG are obviously the most dominant team here in terms of class but may find it hard to break Monaco down. PSG will be looking to mount pressure from the start (especially as they play at home) but Monaco haved proved (as they did last Sunday) that they can soak up the pressure from PSG adequately. PSG will be without their main man and main goal threat Zlatan Ibrahimovic tonight along with attacking winger Lucas and creative midfielder Cabaye. This is going to make PSG's chances of breaking down a stubborn Monaco far harder as they can not rely on a special perfomance from Zlatan to get them through the game. For this reason PSG will likely have to press harder and take even more risks in their aim to find a break through, which will (as we saw against Arsenal) only play into Monaco's hands and this is where Monaco can then mount attacks from themselves. Also note Monaco have a very impressive record against PSG. The last 6 meetings between the teams have ended in draws. All but one of these draws have been score draws (5x 1-1 & 1x 2-2 1x 0-0). If Monaco can find the back of PSG's net which isn't usually the most difficult of tasks then they have a great chance to win the game as PSG will have a tough night scoring without key attacking players against such a well drilled team IMO. All this information collated together makes me feel that Monaco are at least in with a very good chance of not losing the game but also have a good chance of sneaking a win so I will back the following as the odds are far too generous IMO. Monaco - DNB @ 4.50 with bet365 (6 points) Monaco @ 7.00 with bet365 (4 points) Monaco to win to nil @ 9.5 (2 points) Note - for those who want to be more cautious you can even get Monaco (+1.0 AH) @ 1.80 with bet365
Bad call in the end as PSG fully deserved the win. FT - PSG 2-0 Monaco - 12 points lost