FA Cup > Saturday March 7th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 7 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aston Villa v West Bromwich Albion (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.63[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bradford City v Reading (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Blackburn Rovers (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester United v Arsenal (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: FA Cup > Saturday March 7th Saturday previews: 5pts Bradford vs Reading - Under 2.5 goals 1.78 BetVictor This is a really dangerous match for Bradford. In their last two matches in this competition they have had nothing to lose and not many have expected them to win but I think a lot of people expect them to win here and they have now come to the attention of everyone so Reading will have formulated a plan to combat them. Whether they are good enough to execute that plan remains to be seen. This is such a big opportunity for the visitors that they’ll be more than happy with a draw to get the tie back to Berkshire. Given the size of the reward I sense this will be a tight game so I’m for under 2.5 goals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bradford-vs-reading-betting-quarter-finals-can-begin-with-a-tight-match 4pts West Brom to beat Aston Villa (DNB) 19/20 Coral I think this will be a different match to the league game. In fairness I was surprised with how cautious West Brom were early on in that match but I guess I shouldn’t be as that is how Pulis sets his sides up. There is no need to be cautious here though apart from the fact they won’t want to lose but West Brom have played well in the cup and if they play with the freedom they showed against West Ham they can come through here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/aston-villa-vs-west-brom-betting-west-brom-can-get-revenge-for-league-defeat

Re: FA Cup > Saturday March 7th Sunday preview: 4pts Liverpool vs Blackburn - Both teams to score 6/5 Bet365 This could turn out to be the best of the quarter finals. Liverpool are going really well at the minute while Blackburn will be looking to make it to Wembley having agonisingly missed out at this stage two years ago so I’m expecting both sides to give their all here. One thing Blackburn have in them is a goal threat and an intent to attack so the Liverpool defence will be tested here but going the other way you’d think the Blackburn backline will be up against it too so I quite like both sides to score here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/liverpool-vs-blackburn-betting-both-sides-can-find-the-net-in-sunday-s-quarter-final

Re: FA Cup > Saturday March 7th Aston Villa vs West Brom I will be surprised if Tim Sherwood asks the team to play fully to win this match. This match should not even be in their minds at all as they are still in a big danger of getting relegated. One interesting thing to note is West Brom, on paper, has a tougher remaining matches in PL, with the last 5 games against Liverpool, Man Utd, Newcastle, Chelsea and Arsenal. Hmm...Lets see how the defensive-minded Tony Pulis will deal with this.

Re: FA Cup > Saturday March 7th Aston Villa v West Bromwich Aston Villa: Ron Vlaar (13/0 d, doubtful), Alan Hutton (24/1 d), Philippe Senderos (8/0 d), Kieran Richardson (17/0 m), Aly Cissokho (25/0 d), Nathan Baker (8/0 d), Libor Kozak (0/0 f), Chris Herd (0/0 m) West Bromwich: Stephane Sessegnon (24/1 m), Callum McManaman (4/0 f)(both doubtful), Victor Anichebe (14/1 f), Darren Fletcher (5/0 m) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: FA Cup > Saturday March 7th

Aston Villa vs West Brom I will be surprised if Tim Sherwood asks the team to play fully to win this match. This match should not even be in their minds at all as they are still in a big danger of getting relegated. One interesting thing to note is West Brom, on paper, has a tougher remaining matches in PL, with the last 5 games against Liverpool, Man Utd, Newcastle, Chelsea and Arsenal. Hmm...Lets see how the defensive-minded Tony Pulis will deal with this.
When Sherwood was appointed one of the things he mentioned was them ''winning the FA Cup'' so I imagine they'll be plenty up for this too. WBA should be too, chance to get to a semi-final. To be honest, if either sides here aren't fully in to the only hope they have of winning a trophy, we all should probably just pack up and go home.

When Sherwood was appointed one of the things he mentioned was them ''winning the FA Cup'' so I imagine they'll be plenty up for this too. WBA should be too' date=' chance to get to a semi-final. To be honest, if either sides here aren't fully in to the only hope they have of winning a trophy, we all should probably just pack up and go home.[/quote'] I only see that he will lead the team into relegation if so, with too much focus on FA Cup. I believe it has happened quite a number of times, a team doing poorly in the league but does well or even win the FA Cup or League Cup ends up getting relegated. Remember, they still got a couple of hard matches, just like WBA. Aston Villa's form is really too poor, the offense is simply way too weak.

Re: FA Cup > Saturday March 7th Monday preview: 4pts Man Utd vs Arsenal - Under 2.5 goals 21/20 Betfair Like the first two quarter finals I think this will be a tight and tense game. Both these sides are so big they need to be winning trophies and while this might not have been the trophy they targeted at the start of the season it is the only one they can win which is likely to automatically make this a little tighter. With that in mind I would be surprised if we saw many goals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-utd-vs-arsenal-betting-goals-may-be-low-in-supply-in-last-quarter-final

I only see that he will lead the team into relegation if so, with too much focus on FA Cup. I believe it has happened quite a number of times, a team doing poorly in the league but does well or even win the FA Cup or League Cup ends up getting relegated. Remember, they still got a couple of hard matches, just like WBA. Aston Villa's form is really too poor, the offense is simply way too weak.
Totally disgraced myself here :(

Re: FA Cup > Saturday March 7th Man Utd - Arsenal Man Utd once again put in a poor all round performance at Newcastle and as a result of the tenaciousness of Rooney, the ball found itself sitting up nicely for Ashley Young who couldn't believe his good fortune as he slotted the winner home. This is a recurring story in recent matches where you see the performance and you can't understand how that performance matches up to that result. Many times the plot includes De Gea saving Man Utd at the back allowing them to live match by match. Honestly watching the Newcastle match it seemed as thought they were making it up as they went with no clear indication of what the players were trying to do when in possession. Arsenal don't have that issue. While they certainly have their own weaknesses, they have a clear identity and a distinct way of playing where everyone knows their role. So will this be the match where the Camel's back finally breaks? At the odds I'm willing to take the chance. When they played in the league, Arsenal should have smashed them but didn't take their chances and then fell victim to Man U counter attacks. That was a long time ago and both teams have changed now. We saw away to Man City what Arsenal are capable of when they play a controlled and balanced game rather than try to "go for the kill" for 90 mins. Arsenal +0 AH @ 2.20 SBObet