Aston Villa v Chelsea > Saturday February 7th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aston Villa v Chelsea (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Aston Villa v Chelsea > Saturday February 7th Call me mad but Aston Villa at odds of 10/1 or above are in the range I like to take them on. They looked absolutely dire against Arsenal last week (was at the match) but surely Lambert has to get a reaction or something out of them here? Mourinho doesn't have a great record at Villa Park and Chelsea will miss the creativity of Costa and Fabregas for this one where they might need every tool available to unlock a miserly Villa defence (discounting their capitulation last weekend).

Re: Aston Villa v Chelsea > Saturday February 7th Not too sure about Villa so-called miserly defence. At home, they concede at least a goal per game and score less than 1. Chelsea average 2 away goals per game. While they also concede at least 1, it's still remains to be seen if Villa can actually score.

Re: Aston Villa v Chelsea > Saturday February 7th Hopefully Cuadrado features heavily here. In Italy they called him the Vespa for his ability to zip through traffic and if Villa set up with 11 men behind the ball then he's the perfect weapon to find the breakthrough. Can't wait to see Hazard on one side and Cuadrado on the other cutting inside and slicing EPL defences open. I really don't believe there's anything to this Villa central midfield. It has got to be one of the worst in the league. This area of the pitch should be heavily dominated by Chelsea. B9Hpb7eCAAAP0am.jpghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5JEr21oJZ4 lol during the press conference Mou hints that Fabregas is fit to play by refusing to say he is "not" playing.

Re: Aston Villa v Chelsea > Saturday February 7th Ok,guys.Big talk here but let's sum it up.Villa havent'scored a goal in 10 hours of football.Arsenal put 5 past them last weekend without Sanchez and today Villa will welcome Chelsea who come after a draw at home to their biggest rivals in the recent years with rock solid midfield and deady attack.Their defence is...let's say one of the greatest in EPL.So,i can't see any area of the field where the home side could use to take advantage of the visiting side.Chelsea must be really looking at this game as 3 points because there is no team in a worst positon than Villa.Some might say that Mourinho is still to win at 'Villa Park' but c'mon Villa have not been that worse for years and i think i could do better than Lambert.AW @ 1.36 with be365.

Re: Aston Villa v Chelsea > Saturday February 7th

Ok' date=guys.Big talk here but let's sum it up.Villa havent'scored a goal in 10 hours of football.Arsenal put 5 past them last weekend without Sanchez and today Villa will welcome Chelsea who come after a draw at home to their biggest rivals in the recent years with rock solid midfield and deady attack.Their defence is...let's say one of the greatest in EPL.So,i can't see any area of the field where the home side could use to take advantage of the visiting side.Chelsea must be really looking at this game as 3 points because there is no team in a worst positon than Villa.Some might say that Mourinho is still to win at 'Villa Park' but c'mon Villa have not been that worse for years and i think i could do better than Lambert.AW @ 1.36 with be365.
Not as easy as expected but still :nana