** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 30th - February 2nd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 30 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rayo Vallecano v Deportivo La Coruña (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 31 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Madrid v Real Sociedad (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]19[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SD Eibar v Atlético de Madrid (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Granada CF v Elche CF (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Celta de Vigo v Córdoba CF (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.49[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 1 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Levante UD v Athletic Bilbao (11:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.32[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]UD Almería v Getafe (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.42[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sevilla v Espanyol (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Barcelona v Villarreal (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 2 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Málaga v Valencia (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.76[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 30th - February 2nd I think odds on Real Madrid are rediculously low.Bet365 are offering 1.18 for a HW which is nowhere what i make them-1.3.After the winter break,Real Madrid havve been far from productive upfront.?hey were eliminated by Atletico which was a massive defeat due to their local rivalry.After that they were not convincing despite winning 0:3 against Getafe.Real Madrid scored 3 goals during the 2nd half but created almost nothing and had no idea how to put the ball behind the defenders.It's just Getafe just were broke down after the opener which left them with no idea how to hit back.Then they went to Cordoba and usually this is a game they should be winning comfortably but the situation was the same.They struggled to find open spaces and the team got nervous.There were many unforced errors upfront and if it wasn't the penalty,the away side would hardly won the game.Cordoba are fighting for their survival in the league and no matter how fired up they are to earn points,it cannot be serious for Real to wait a 90+ min penalty.But that's not all they have Ronaldo suspended which will no doubt affect on the attack.He is not on his best day,but he always forces a couple of defenders to hang out around him so the biggest threat is out for this weekend and for the next too(Ronaldo have scored 28 goals in La Liga which is almost 1\2 of their total goals.).Moyes seems to be doing fine in Spain.Sociedad,as i tipped was weekend,are slowly improving,stabilizing their defending,They have not lost by more than 1 goal difference from somewhere in December and despite they are not a world beaters they can hope for a higher finish.I think Sociedad will sit back,waiting to hit on counter-attack.With Ronaldo out,Real's creativity in attack may suffer.We saw how impotent they were with Ronaldo on the field and i can imagine how will they look with him off.I really think this game has every chance to finish 1:0 but while i am not fully convinced by Moyes's methods i will play safer and bet on +2AH which is more than generous with bet365 @ evens.GL!

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 30th - February 2nd Yes I agree, it is quite ridiculous that the odds for Real Madrid is so low and the handicap offered is so big. Real Sociedad so far doing fairly ok under Moyes through there doesn't seem to be any big breakthrough for now. Only lost 3 times, but there are also 4 wins and 6 draws. Scorelines have been tight for many of the matches too. I suspect Moyes will play solely ultra-defensive here in an attempt to force the match into a draw. My side here offers Real Sociedad +2.5 @ 1.50, I will be going for this

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 30th - February 2nd I'm not sure how much of a negative it is that Ronaldo's out, he's been playing very poorly lately and a couple of matches out may well do him and Madrid some good. Sociedad will certainly look to be ultra defensive but when I watched them against Villareal they conceded one and fell apart, can imagine a similar thing happening tomorrow. Don't forget they are generally dreadful away - not won away this season, drawn against some very ropey sides too - while Madrid win virtually every game at home unless they are playing Barca or Atletico, first home game in a few weeks too. Expect Bale to have more influence with Ronaldo out and to be pushed even further forward to support Benzema, Isco will return also. Illara will probably play in central midfield which gives Kroos more license to roam rather than playing alongside James who will be pushed further forward. Betting against Madrid or Barca in La Liga by a handicap less than +3AH will probably end you in the poor house, an early goal and they will probably run riot as they generally do. Their record at home to sides like this is virtually flawless. I'll go further and back Madrid -1.5AH at 1.61, think the Ronaldo factor isn't a big deal as previously it has freed up other members of the attack and think it will again. Real Madrid -1.5AH - 1.61 - unibet - 5 Points

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 30th - February 2nd This is another way to look at it.If you have watched Real Madrid vs Getafe you would know that Real looked like they would never score.Yes,they were possessing the ball during the greater period of the game but created next to nothing.It's true that when Ronaldo is playing it's like everybbody on the field is trying to pass him the ball and when he is off,we see that there are other players too.But Real looked so clueless against Getafe that i cannot bet on them to cover a bigger margin.Yes,they are at home know against a team who is dreadful on the road but under Moyes they are slowly improving and i think they won't be coming at Bernabeu to get smashed.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 30th - February 2nd Sevilla-Espanyol Sevilla are undefeated at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan since february 2014 which is a great accompishment for them.Sevilla lost last weekend against Valencia and should be really keen on getting back on winning ways.They are still in the fight for top 4 but games against teams like Espanyol who are dreadful on the road should be won.Sevilla have not conceded a sinlge goal in their last 5 games at home,winning 4 and drawing once.Sevilla have a great record against Espanyol in all competitions winning the last two by 4:1 and 3:0 which cannot be ignored.On the other hand we have Espanyol who have won just once away from home,taking just 5 points from their visitings.I really think the home team should be winning those kind of matches and the elimination from the Copa Del Rey should give them extra motivation to play for.HW @ 1.65 with bet365.GL! 3:2

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 30th - February 2nd

This is another way to look at it.If you have watched Real Madrid vs Getafe you would know that Real looked like they would never score.Yes' date='they were possessing the ball during the greater period of the game but created next to nothing.It's true that when Ronaldo is playing it's like everybbody on the field is trying to pass him the ball and when he is off,we see that there are other players too.But Real looked so clueless against Getafe that i cannot bet on them to cover a bigger margin.Yes,they are at home know against a team who is dreadful on the road but under Moyes they are slowly improving and i think they won't be coming at Bernabeu to get smashed.[/quote'] I watched it and Real Madrid were as bad as I've seen them. How would that game have played out if Real Madrid were at home though? Makes a massive difference. Since turn of the year 2013 Real Madrid have played 38 home games in La Liga winning 34 of them - 30 of these 34 were by 2 or more goals. Other than Atletico (twice) and Barca they have only failed to beat Valencia (2-2). Playing a -1EH handicap on Real at home to an poor mid-table side like Sociedad at odds like 1.6 is a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 30th - February 2nd Sociedad have drawn 4 of their last 5 matches away losing the other. All 4 draws came against lowly teams battling relegation. The other was a 4-0 defeat at Villareal. Scoreless at half-time then as soon as the first went in, it all unraveled. I think the absence of the diva/diver will free the rest from the pressure of always having to pass to him or else landing on the front page of Marca :lol This gives creative freedom to the like of Benz, Isco, Bale etc. to do their own thing. Pepe, CR7, Modric are out so the second choices should see this a chance to seize the opportunity and endear themselves to the fans. Usually away to the good teams Sociedad get schooled. To jump from 1.18 to 1.6 for an extra goal margin is ok imo. moyes-sky.jpg

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 30th - February 2nd Granada-Elche [email protected] stake 6 on WH A super tricky match, a real six pointer tonight is going on at Granada. Home team started La Liga in a very good fashion, but then injuries and unlucky situation has put them rock bottom of the table. They are not winning at home in liga, since 1st day of this campaign (1-5-3 5/10 so far@home)!!A 2.1 against Depo la Coruna. They also won in CDR at the beginning of December. They lost only 3 times at home, one of this was against mighty Real (then Levante and Rayo...). However what has to be noticed here is the change of coach for home team, and the mini revolution apported on January market. A lot of new and also good faces are in, and today will make debut surely, at least some of them Insúa, Ibáñez, Lass, Candeias, Rubén Pérez,Cala all these are renforces, yes it can be needed some time to gel again the team, but i see a lot of determination in the words of Abel Resino and the players. Host will have important missing however (Jeison Murillo,Rubén Rochina most valuable absentees), but they can cover better than the missings of Elche with the new signings. I see a very strong midfield for home team with Iturra, Fran Rico, Robert e Piti.Visitors on the paper should be without pace, creativity and goals because they are missing the most important players with Jonathas (19/8goa and assisst) and Fajr that usually is the rifinitor (17/1goals and assist). Furthermore Cisma on the left defense is a miss, plus Pedro Mosqueera on midlle of the park missing since some rounds. Elche is 2-2-5 9/20 away, but they have also fight with Barsa, Valencia, Real and won at Bilbao. These 2 teams hate each other, even if fans have made a sort of a Agreement starting today, and is to avoid danger and violent riot acts before, during and after the match. Other reason to take care of is the metheorical conditions, it is raining in Granada and it will rain all day, so I am a bit afraid of field condition. However this is the day for red and White of Granada, the team is not that bad in relation of the position of the table, so I want to trust them to collect this fundamental win at home before heading next week to visit el Madrigal. Vamos Granada!!!mucha Suerte!!

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 30th - February 2nd Probable line-ups Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Casillas, Carvajal, Varane, S. Ramos, Marcelo, Illarramendi, Kroos, Isco, Ja. Rodriguez, Benzema, Bale Rulli, Yuri, I. Martinez, M. Gonzalez, Elustondo, Bergara, Granero, Canales, Xabi Prieto, Vela, Agirretxe

Eibar vs Atletico Madrid Irureta, Anibarro, Navas, Ekiza, Lillo, Errasti, Boateng, Capa, Del Moral, Saul, Piovaccari Moya, Siqueira, Godin, Miranda, Juanfran, Koke, Tiago, M. Suarez, R. Garcia, Griezmann, Mandžuki?
Celta vs Cordoba S. Alvarez, S. Gomez, Cabral, Fontas, Planas, A. Fernandez, Radoja, Krohn-Dehli, Orellana, Larrivey, Nolito Juan Carlos, Edimar, Crespo, Panti?, Campadabal, Rossi, Deivid, Ghilas, Borja, Bebe, Andone

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 30th - February 2nd Granada - Elche While Granada hasn't won in the last 16 rounds, if they win today - especially against Elche which is one of their main rivals on whose gonna relagate or not - they will have many chances to remain in Primera Division. The mentality is on their side as new players and a new coach came and are ready to make a fresh start in the second round in this home game. Elche is a team that doesn't have many alternatives in their roster and today they have 4 important absences. Jonathas (19/8), Fajr (17/1) and Cisma (12) are suspended while Mosquera (15/1) is injured. Also they have economic problems that also might affect the team. Granada to win @ 2.02 Marathonbet

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 30th - February 2nd Hmm...Lost quite badly on Real Sociedad. Anyway, what do you think of Barcelona vs Villarreal ? The odds seems to be very pathetically low actually for Barcelona. Whats the handicap market offered at your side? My side here is: Barcelona -2.5 @ 2.3, Villarreal +2.5 @ 1.5 I checked the H2H stats, if the handicap is 2.5 for every match, at Camp Nou Villarreal only failed to clear +2.5 thrice out of 15 meetings.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 30th - February 2nd http://livetv.sx/en/showvideo/230355_granada_elche/ Well, we were so fortunate Yesterday, sometimes there are things that seems to be written in destiny. I could not watch the game direct, and just viewed highlights . A regular goal disallowed for guests and also a penalty was not given to Elche!. Granada has a lot of situation, but in the end what interest us is that the bet is won!!.

Sevilla-Espanyol Sevilla are undefeated at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan since february 2014 which is a great accompishment for them.Sevilla lost last weekend against Valencia and should be really keen on getting back on winning ways.They are still in the fight for top 4 but games against teams like Espanyol who are dreadful on the road should be won.Sevilla have not conceded a sinlge goal in their last 5 games at home,winning 4 and drawing once.Sevilla have a great record against Espanyol in all competitions winning the last two by 4:1 and 3:0 which cannot be ignored.On the other hand we have Espanyol who have won just once away from home,taking just 5 points from their visitings.I really think the home team should be winning those kind of matches and the elimination from the Copa Del Rey should give them extra motivation to play for.HW @ 1.65 with bet365.GL! 3:2
:nana

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 30th - February 2nd Malaga – Valencia – Win for Valencia at 2.80 @ Marathonbet This is a very interesting game for the 21th day of Primera Division between Malaga and Valencia. Malaga is in bad condition, without a win at the last six games for all competitions. They are coming from the away defeat to Athletic Club, a result that left the out of Copa Del Rey. At the last four games for the championship, Malaga took only two points. Valencia on the other side is in great condition. Visitors are coming from two home wins against Almeria (3-2) and Sevilla (3-1), tonight they have the chance to win and reach the 4th spot of the table. I will go with Valencia.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 30th - February 2nd I really think there is not much between these two sides which play a similar game style.Valencia are in better form thoug winning an important game against Sevilla.Now they are looking fully concentrated on the 4th spot.Malaga are without a win in a few but their home record remains decent.Both camps have a few abcenses for today who can affect the final outcome.Malaga are still fighting for Euro League places and i doubt they will give it up so easily.If you look at Valencia current form you'll see that their home form is good bu they tend to fail on their trips.They have not won in their last 2 and against the tough Malaga another one is ahead.I think both camps won't take too much risks given the table position and the final outcome could be level.Malaga and Valencia drew last time they met at La Rosaleda and i think another draw is not out of the cards.My bet:Draw @ 3.3 with bet365.GL! Missign players: Malaga-Antunes(defender),Duda(midfielder) Valencia-Piatti(forwarder),Feghouli(midfielder)

Malaga – Valencia – Win for Valencia at 2.80 @ Marathonbet This is a very interesting game for the 21th day of Primera Division between Malaga and Valencia. Malaga is in bad condition, without a win at the last six games for all competitions. They are coming from the away defeat to Athletic Club, a result that left the out of Copa Del Rey. At the last four games for the championship, Malaga took only two points. Valencia on the other side is in great condition. Visitors are coming from two home wins against Almeria (3-2) and Sevilla (3-1), tonight they have the chance to win and reach the 4th spot of the table. I will go with Valencia.
Valencia is a very good team, they beat Real and Sevilla. It speaks volumes about the quality of the team. And I think that today should win. But this is a better option dnb 2 @1.91

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 30th - February 2nd Malaga vs Valencia this is the type of "public" bet that I loathe... Everybody is clamping on Valencia (at least the people I know) and given my past experience with such "great" odds I will surely go for: BTTS @ 1.83 (bet365) 7/10 DRAW @ 3.3 (bet365) 4/10 The reason is that Valencia has a great season so far havin won 4/5 last matches, the motivation runs high, they tend to outscore the opposition, which adds to my confidence that there will be goals in the match, and other factor is the awful results of Malaga in the last 5 matches. The team is hardly as bad as the results suggest, and I believe they will go into the match with 3 points in mind, despite their rival being Valencia. Malaga has had some trouble scoring in the past matches, and I would expect that to change this time. GL!