Online Racing Radio

Hi there, I'm currently at university so when I have a punt on the horses it is usually online unless I fancy a bit of passive smoking and go to a bookie's !! I was listening to the radio service which sportinglife offer on their website today so i could have the commentary of the races. They were on form today as both their naps came in and they picked a few other winners also while the banter is ok as well. I'm just wondering what radio service others use to listen to the commentary. Are there any better ones than that mentioned? I know a few bookies offer radio services but havn't had a chance to try any of them out. The trouble with the sportinglife online radio is that its about 20 seconds behind what is actually happen so you miss the in-running odds on betfair and some of the late starting prices. Any advice would be much appreciated as I like to skive working at uni in the best way possible !! :ok Cheers, Col