VT's selections

I was hoping to start this thread on Jan 1st but due to events beyond my control was unable to do so.:eyes (had 3 winners 4 losers so far,small profit of £24.00 but these wont count ) Last year I amazed myself by actualy making a profit of 172% of my origional investment (£500 into just over £1360) not a great deal I know but still its a profit. So Im going to keep in reserve the £360 and restart with the 1k and see if I can do it again. Hopefully work permitting I will also be able to keep up posting the selections on a daily basis. Stakeing Each bet will be 1% (£10) of origional bank until bank has increased by 50% then 1% of new bank ad infinitum (1000*1% next 1500*1% next 2250*1% etc) There will be a loss cut off point of 50% of current bank so total bank is never lost. Selections Selections will mostly be in non handicap races though not all and will be selected by exactly the same methods I used last year. Todays selections 12.30 Newc Runswick Royal @ 4.00 corals 12.50 Ling Rakaan @ 4.00 SJames 2.25 Sand Jolleys Cracked It @ 5.50 SJames (All prices were backed @ 9.30 am) Better prices may or may not be available Its a long and bumpy road so fingers crossed :hope :hope

Re: VT's selections Bit of a dilema today 2 selections but both in same race :eyes the 1.40 Lingfield Cloudy Copper & Fourofakind, as I think its a 2 horse race the min odds to take should be evens which rules out Cloudy Copper (1.57 best @ pp) so looks like Fourofakind is the bet for today. Going to use corals as it has the added bonus of money back if it falls :ok Todays bet 10pts Fourofakind @ 6.5 Corals :hope

Re: VT's selections

Here we go another £10 down the pan :eyes
You couldnt make it up,had a feeling this morning Anglophile would f**k up its usualy the lowest priced horse and he proved me right :@ The other ducks as well :sad:sad Bets 16 wins 2 Staked 160 Return 77.5 Profit -82.5

Re: VT's selections (note to self: NEVER start a thread after a winning run as the inevitable losing run always starts to level things out) Another shortie today :eyes (hopefully Kirby wont think hes riding Frankle and get the job done properly today,unlike Anglophile :@ ) 1.25 Ling Emerates Skycargo 1.67 Corals bog 10pts :hope

Re: VT's selections Another winner :eek Free bet not returned 11m9st1.jpg [TABLE=width: 600]

[TR] [TD]bets[/TD] [TD]wins[/TD] [TD]S/rate[/TD] [TD]invested[/TD] [TD]GROWTH[/TD] [TD]YIELD[/TD] [TD]exp wins[/TD] [TD]act wins[/TD] [TD]Profit[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]18[/TD] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]22.22%[/TD] [TD]170.00[/TD] [TD]-4.02%[/TD] [TD]-22.35%[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]-40.23 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: VT's selections Hmmm who'd have thought in a 5 horse race that the odds on shot gets beaten by the rank outsider (must have been to Lourdes on its 173 days off) :eyes :eyes :eyes Ah well [TABLE=width: 600]

[TR] [TD]Bets[/TD] [TD]Exp Wins[/TD] [TD]Act Wins[/TD] [TD]S/rate[/TD] [TD]Invested[/TD] [TD]Returned[/TD] [TD]Growth[/TD] [TD]Yield[/TD] [TD]Profit[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]19[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]21.05%[/TD] [TD]180.00[/TD] [TD]129.77[/TD] [TD]-5.02%[/TD] [TD]-26.44%[/TD] [TD]-50.23[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]