** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Liverpool v Leicester City > Thursday January 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Leicester City (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Leicester City > Thursday January 1st I watched the game last night between Liverpool and Swansea. Was obviously hoping for a 1/2 time draw, but Liverpool did surprise me. Thought that Coutinho was fantastic. His pace and energy was a real eye opener. Was like the energizer bunny !!! Also impressed with Lallana. Originally I thought it was a stinker of a transfer.... Finally starting to see his potential, after a slow start with niggles and injuries. I think that Lallana and Sterling will be a pretty decent front 2, in the absence of Sturridge. For me Liverpool have turned the corner. They will get better and better from now to the end of the season. They have found tactics that are working, and players have picked up the slack from the departure of Suarez. In addition, their new signings are starting to gel more and more. It will take the bookmakers a few weeks to adjust to their upsurge in form and performance. The time to strike is now, but where is the value against Leicester ? Not much value in the Home Win at 1.45, but the Liverpool win second half may be decent. Leicester are the worst 2nd half away team in the league, losing 7 times. They have scored just 2 goals in 10 second halves, conceding 11. Their -9 goal difference is the worst in the premier league. Another factor is that Liverpool are not crushing teams 1st half at home. So come the second half, the game will probably still be on the line. At 1-0, 0-0 or 0-1 there is motivation to play attacking football. In addition, a third game in 7 days is a heavy load. This is especially true when you are chasing the ball, and defending (ie. Leicester) for most of the game. Leicester may just hit the wall after 50 minutes here... Liverpool win second half, odds of 1.75 williamhill for 2 units. Treble : Liverpool win 2nd half (1.67) X West Ham Home Win over WBA X Chelsea win at SPurs could be streeeeetched to 5-1 for 3 units.

Re: Liverpool v Leicester City > Thursday January 1st

Not much value in the Home Win at 1.45, but the Liverpool win second half may be decent. Leicester are the worst 2nd half away team in the league, losing 7 times. They have scored just 2 goals in 10 second halves, conceding 11. Their -9 goal difference is the worst in the premier league. Another factor is that Liverpool are not crushing teams 1st half at home. So come the second half, the game will probably still be on the line. At 1-0, 0-0 or 0-1 there is motivation to play attacking football. In addition, a third game in 7 days is a heavy load. This is especially true when you are chasing the ball, and defending (ie. Leicester) for most of the game. Leicester may just hit the wall after 50 minutes here...
Well it seems the markets have caught up with Liverpool already for this encounter with Leicester so we can safely say there is no long term value on the home side as things stand. Lots of interesting and useful stuff in your post, I would add that you could perhaps take Liverpool in-play if scores are level at HT. 1.90 and above should be +ev for the home side here. Should expect more stupid money to go on Liverpool before kick-off, even the 1.45 will get hammered into oblivion so expect long wait before we get into the value zone, if at all.

Re: Liverpool v Leicester City > Thursday January 1st I like Liverpool at 4/9 labrokes or Stanjames. Reasons straightforward. 1.Liverpool won their 3 last home games against Leic at Home. 2.Liverpool won 5/7 home games New Year Day. 3.The Liverpool defence have conceded less than 1 goal per game against bottom half teams. 4.Liverpool shot at goal/on target dramatically on improve.

Re: Liverpool v Leicester City > Thursday January 1st Liverpool- Leicester City These two met at the King Power Stadium just a little over four weeks ago, with the Reds winning 3-1 and something similar would not surprise. Not much has gone City's way after a decent start to life in the top flight, 13 matches without a win until they took all three points at Hull City on Sunday. However, performances had improved before that and they did create 20 attempts on goal against Pool despite playing 30 minutes with ten men and 22 against Tottenham and seem sure to get chances at Anfield where the hosts press forward and have conceded in 15 of 18 home starts, an average of 1.22 goals per game. City have scored in three of their last four away games , with three of their four goals coming before the break, so I would not rule out early action in a match which promises goals and where both teams are missing key defenders to suspension, City are without experienced left back Paul Konchesky and the hosts, central defender Martin Skrtel ( missed four home league and cup games this season and Liverpool have conceded in each, including twice to Championship side Middlesbrough).I am going to split a stake across two bets...... 1 unit "over" 3.5 goals 2.40-2.60 general quote. 0.75 units Leicester City to score "over" 1.5 goals 4.0- 4.50 general quote, both markets will be traded "in running" by a lot of companies.