Best bet type for accumulators on Premier League?

nad33m

Trixie? I have had some success with 3 selection Trixie (4 bets) as you often get our stake back if one selection loses. Any other bets worth considering like Yankee for 4 selections (11 bets) or Canadian for 5 selections (26 bets)? What I like about Trixie is it only 4 bets so the stake can be larger than Yankee or Canadian. I'm thinking there must be an optimal bet for the premier league, considering stats like games won as opposed to draws, an he number of goals scored being higher than other leagues. Doubles just don't generate enough justify the bet at lower stakes, but are they worth it for larger stakes?

Re: Best bet type for accumulators on Premier League?

Doubles just don't generate enough justify the bet at lower stakes' date=' but are they worth it for larger stakes?[/quote'] For a punter with such an attitude, they're probably worthwhile, but for the bookies. :eyes I mean, if you feel that bet is not worth stake of 10 EUR, why would it be worth stake of 10,000 EUR?

Re: Best bet type for accumulators on Premier League?

For a punter with such an attitude, they're probably worthwhile, but for the bookies. :eyes I mean, if you feel that bet is not worth stake of 10 EUR, why would it be worth stake of 10,000 EUR?
You are exactly right, 10 EUR @ 1.5 pays 5 EUR profit, and the same percentage wise for 10,000 EUR, 5,000 EUR, but I would never have the bank (or balls) to gamble 10k EUR on one bet. My point was about accumulators, picking 3-5 selections and using doubles, doubles and trebles etc. to cover any losing selections.