Australia » Hyundai A-League » 26 December - 2 January

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 26 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Melbourne City FC v Perth Glory (06:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.92[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sydney FC v Adelaide United (08:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 27 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Central Coast Mariners v Brisbane Roar (06:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Melbourne Victory v Newcastle United Jets (08:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 28 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wellington Phoenix v Western Sydney Wanderers (06:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 30 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newcastle United Jets v Melbourne City FC (06:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brisbane Roar v Sydney FC (09:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 31 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Adelaide United v Wellington Phoenix (08:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 1 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Western Sydney Wanderers v Central Coast Mariners (08:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 2 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Melbourne Victory v Perth Glory (08:40 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Australia » Hyundai A-League » 26 December - 2 January Sydney FC v Adelaide 2.5pts Over 2.5 @ 1.93 Betfair I like Adelaide a lot as a goals team as they play the game the right way and create a number of chances. This also makes them vulnerable to the counter so I can definitely see both teams scoring. Sydney will deploy both Janko and Schmeltz tonight and with Ibini on the right and Brosque back Sydney have a lot of attacking firepower as well. They too play the game the right way and as the history between these two suggests, when these two teams play their natural game, goals is normally the result. Even their last encounter which was 0-0 had a ton of chances.

Re: Australia » Hyundai A-League » 26 December - 2 January

Sydney FC v Adelaide 2.5pts Over 2.5 @ 1.93 Betfair I like Adelaide a lot as a goals team as they play the game the right way and create a number of chances. This also makes them vulnerable to the counter so I can definitely see both teams scoring. Sydney will deploy both Janko and Schmeltz tonight and with Ibini on the right and Brosque back Sydney have a lot of attacking firepower as well. They too play the game the right way and as the history between these two suggests, when these two teams play their natural game, goals is normally the result. Even their last encounter which was 0-0 had a ton of chances.
May i offer you a better bet?I can see from your preview that you are quite sure that both teams will score and still you are going for over 2.5.So i think Btts-Yes & over 2.5 with bet365 is generally priced @ 2.2.Just a suggestion

Re: Australia » Hyundai A-League » 26 December - 2 January Melb Victory - Jets Last week saw the Victory denied a legitimate goal in the 2nd half of the Melbourne derby and then go on to lose 0-1 to a last minute winner from Melb City and lose their unbeaten record to their rivals. The Newcastle Jets converesly picked up their first win this season with a late Neumann winner against his former side Adelaide in front of the Jets fans. However Adelaide were hung over from their cup victory in that match and certainly didn't play like their usual selves. So this is perfectly setup for a back lash. We have the hosts who have scored the most (24) and the visitors who have conceded the most (22) and the Jets' Dutch captain and central defender is still out for this match and I can see something like a 3-1 here. The coach Muscat has apparently increased training over the festive season. Thompson, Berisha, Khalfallah, Finkler and Barborousas will certainly put the away side under massive pressure for 90 mins.

Re: Australia » Hyundai A-League » 26 December - 2 January

Melb Victory - Jets Last week saw the Victory denied a legitimate goal in the 2nd half of the Melbourne derby and then go on to lose 0-1 to a last minute winner from Melb City and lose their unbeaten record to their rivals. The Newcastle Jets converesly picked up their first win this season with a late Neumann winner against his former side Adelaide in front of the Jets fans. However Adelaide were hung over from their cup victory in that match and certainly didn't play like their usual selves. So this is perfectly setup for a back lash. We have the hosts who have scored the most (24) and the visitors who have conceded the most (22) and the Jets' Dutch captain and central defender is still out for this match and I can see something like a 3-1 here. The coach Muscat has apparently increased training over the festive season. Thompson, Berisha, Khalfallah, Finkler and Barborousas will certainly put the away side under massive pressure for 90 mins.
I am with you on this one,as i suffered a great frustration yesterday because of my advice about Sydney-Adelaide game...GL!

Re: Australia » Hyundai A-League » 26 December - 2 January 1pt Fahid Ben Khalfallah Anytime Scorer @ 4.33 Bet365 I expect goals and a Victory win but the odds about both don't offer a lot of appeal. Instead I'll look for the Tunisian to get on the scoresheet. He had a goal disallowed last week and has spurned a number of good chances already this season. Whilst we'll obviously want that to improve tonight the fact he gets in good positions is encouraging and with the Jets looking shaky at the back this seems like good value.