Liverpool v Arsenal > Sunday December 21st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Arsenal (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.54[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Arsenal > Sunday December 21st Liverpool v Arsenal Betting Stats: Mario Balotelli has had more shots (42; inc. blocked) than any other player yet to score in the Premier League this season. Only Sergio Aguero (17) has had an involvement (goals or assists) in more Premier League goals than Alexis Sanchez (14) this season. Alexis Sanchez has scored (7) or assisted (4) 11 of Arsenal's last 17 Premier League goals (65%). After failing to score with his previous 38 shots this season in the Premier League (inc. blocked), Santi Cazorla has scored 3 goals from his last 7 shots. Dejan Lovren and Mario Balotelli are both doubts and will face late fitness tests with Daniel Sturridge and Glen Johnson definitely out. Arsenal will be without Mesut Ozil, Mikel Arteta, Laurent Koscielny, Aaron Ramsey, David Ospina, Abou Diaby, Jack Wilshere, Theo Walcott and Serge Gnabry.

Re: Liverpool v Arsenal > Sunday December 21st 5pts Over 2.5 goals 1.78 BetVictor Both sides have defensive deficiencies and while that doesn’t always translate into goals I think the sheer manner of the way both sides will be looking to win I think that will equate to a few goals in this one. Liverpool have shown all year that they are naive defensively and there is no side as naive at the back as Arsenal so the attacking players should be the ones to star with goals in this game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/liverpool-vs-arsenal-betting-anfield-crowd-should-be-greeted-by-a-goal-fest

Re: Liverpool v Arsenal > Sunday December 21st LIVERPOOL – ARSENAL Draw at 3.55 @ Marathonbet A very interesting fixture is that between Liverpool and Arsenal. The Reds, who have taken only two wins at the last 14 Premier League derbies against Arsenal, are obliged to reach a positive result, as they have fallen at the 11th place of the table, having disappointed their fans with their performances. The Gunners, on other hand, come with good psychology, after the 4-1 wins against Newcastle and Galatasaray. In case of a win, the team of Wenger goes at the 5th place and approaches the Champions League zone. I am seeing a tight game, as Rodgers is going to adopt a 3-4-3 formation. As a result, I go with the draw.

Re: Liverpool v Arsenal > Sunday December 21st I would be put off by how conservatively Rodgers is playing things at the moment when it comes to goals. Away from home they're still conceding but at home it's a bit better, three clean sheets recently. Wouldn't be surprised to see him playing for a 1-0.

Re: Liverpool v Arsenal > Sunday December 21st Tbh i don't see how Arsenal don't win this comfortably. Arsenal to win 13/8 365. Arsenal have a better keeper, a better defence, a better midfield and a better strike force due to sturridge's absence. Being away won't help them but anfield isn't a fortress and Arsenal should have more than enough for Liverpool here. May also add Arsenal/Arsenal 17/5 BV as i expect a fast start here.