** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ligue 1 Orange > December 12th - 14th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 12 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympique Lyonnais v SM Caen (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 13 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Nantes v Girondins de Bordeaux (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Lorient v FC Metz (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.08[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montpellier HSC v RC Lens (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Bastia v Stade Rennais (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.48[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Reims v Evian TG (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 14 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]OGC Nice v Saint-Étienne (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]En Avant Guingamp v Paris Saint-Germain (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.47[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lille OSC v Toulouse FC (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Monaco v Olympique Marseille (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 12th - 14th I think Lyon might see an upset tonight.Although they are counted as a strong favourites,i can't see them domolishing the visiting side.Lyon needed two late goals against weaker opponents to see them in top 3 and although Caen are weaker proposition too,i don't expect Lyon to delvier well.They didn't look impressive against Reims and judging by the stats,they werent good against Evian either.They traditionally struggle against Caen,no matter at home or away and after Caen's fiasco in the recnt fixtures i read that the board released a declaration in which they have promised an improvement before the winter break.Caen should welcome back Pierre(CB) after serving a suspension against Nice.Caen will no doubt set to a defensive line up which will make the things even worse for Lyon.Gourcuff missed the last few games and is unlikely to be on the bench for tonight either so the lack of creativity is still on.Lyon couldn't manage to grab the three points in their last 3 meetings with this opponents,losing 2 of them in tight affairs.My main bet would be Caen(+1 AH) @ above evens with bet365 which covers the risk of Lyon winning by 1 goal margin.Another bet,which is a riskier one is Draw @ 4.2 and 1:1 Correct Score @ 8 also with bet365. Maybe with the declaration,the board have meant that the improvement will start from the next round...

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 12th - 14th Lyon – Caen This should be a really open and exciting game of football. Caen have really struggled of late but aren’t perhaps as bad as their results might suggest. Their problem is they don’t have much of a brain at times. They try and play attractive football but that is never going to work in ligue 1 unless you have a lot of really good players. They need to be more boring and defensive, otherwise in fixtures like this they could get torn apart. Lyon should win but the question is by how many. Caen are usually good for at least a goal against anyone and I could see them scoring at least once tonight. I’d fancy the overs but unfortunately with a goal line of 2.75 it’s fairly unbackable for France. Good match to watch but not bet in before it’s started IMO. Prediction: Lyon 4-2 Caen NO BET

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 12th - 14th Lorient - Metz Lorient feels good lately an that is what we see in the court. They had 2 wins and and then a draw with the leaders - Marseille. Then they lost to Bordeaux but in a game where they could have won and just payed the mistakes of a bad 10 minute-period. Tonight they should be really concentrared as they need the 3points and they can't be as relaxed as they were in the games against Bordeaux and Marseille. Metz was expected to lose from Marseille last round but besides that they also appeared tired in the game and i;m curious how they will be today. It's the second in a row away game they have and the travels make the players more tired. Also they are the second worst away team with just one win and one draw. ?Lorient to win @ 1.92 Marathonbet

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 12th - 14th Ok. Are Bordeaux (team/manegement/gays) selling the games ? I know its a presumptive question and not much can be clarified, but today's game has field the cup. What the heack ?! So Bordeaux starts with odds against (when they shouldn't) and the odds deliver. Its a 3rd time when this has happened. I tough to my self that at this odds the bookies must be well informed but i didn't allowed to bet my self on it. Meatman i highly respect your posts, maybe you can put some light on it please, if you have e the time. I considered highly dubious the odds for Bordeaux against Guingamp where they were falling and Bordeaux were just cruising (at 2.70 away win) and the odds delivered for the home side. Since then i saw another instance at Reims were the home side delivered (whit an autogool, who'uld figured ?) and then today ? ... Ar they mocking us... the bettors ?

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 12th - 14th Monaco got what they needed in midweek and more, with their defeat of Zenit earning them the #1 spot in their group and now they have a lot to look forward to in 2015. Ahead of that game I spoke about their approach and problems...... ASM will qualify with a point, win the group if they take three points and Leverkusen fail to do likewise, but they have claimed that qualification is their only concern and clearly implied that they will play for a point, they are not exactly flush with goals post Falcao and James Rodriguez and are clearly way below last season's level and have ridden their luck at times to post eight points through five group games, scoring just twice. If they managed to go through 0-0, they will be the first team in history to qualify with just two goals, but make no mistake, coming into this match, that will be their game plan. They managed just two attempts on target in home games with Bayer and Benfica and have keeper Danijel Subaši? and some wasteful finishing from opponents to thank for the four points they took from those games. This is a very young home side and this is a high pressure encounter to come into missing suspended Ricardo Carvalho and injured Layvin Kurzawa, both Andrea Raggi and Geoffrey Kondogbia face late tests and that could rob them of their two most experienced defenders and protection for a backline which will surely be given a severe examination.They are well organised, but we might well see seven players in their team aged 19-21 and at this stage, of this competition and under these circumstances , I prefer a little more experience and the occasion could get to the hosts. Zenit dominated possession and ASM were, as expected, ultra cautious, but the visitors did not create enough and were made to pay for their lack of creativity. However, Monaco had a draining game, are again without Carvalho, Kurzawa, Kondogbia , Wallace and now also key offensive player Dimitar Berbatov who picked up an injury in midweek. Tired, weaker in central defence, no left back, without their best defensive midfielder and forward, I just cannot see a home win. Marseille have had a free midweek to prepare and have the massive incentive of knowing that two wins will see them go into the break as "Christmas champions", that will be a huge achievement and way above expectations for this campaign. Ahead of their last away start I wrote .....The visitors (OM) have made a great start to life under coach Marcelo Bielsa (pictured....in a different lifetime, the eyebrows give him away !), whom most long term readers know that I hold in the highest regard, if you have enjoyed watching Bilbao and Chile play in recent seasons, much of that is down to him, he is totally bonkers, but very gifted. His team have lost three in a row on the road in all competitions, but the cup game was of no interest given how they had started in the league , they had previously won four away starts and look to have many advantages this evening. Firstly the stronger squad is almost always better served by the quick turnaround and one of those away wins was their only midweek league fixture, where they won 5-0 at Reims, the same night Lorient lost 4-0. OM played Friday, so have an extra 24 hours + recovery time, not only that, but the hosts played in Toulouse, which is a 15-16 hour round trip on Saturday. Lorient have already lost four times at home this season, have lost their last four home starts against "top 4" teams and lost 2-0 to Marseille here last season and the visitors are much improved since. Not all good news as OM are without central defender Nicolas Nkoulou and left winger Romain Alessandrini, I am less concerned about the latter who has not featured heavily this season, Nkoulou is their best defender, but missed the game against Bordeaux and they found a way to win that 3-1 and now have defensive midfielder Alaixys Romao and left back Jeremy Morel available now, so are in much better defensive shape than for that game . They drew that 1-1 , but followed up with an effortless defeat of Metz last week, which kept them on track and Nkoulou is back now. This looks a good time to be playing Monaco and if they are going to push PSG for the title, one Marseille are going to have to look to win. Marseille have scored two or more goals on four of their last eight visits here, three or more in two and if they edge ahead and take ASM out of their gameplan they could do so again and I have tried to play a little on OM "over" 2.5 goals at 8.0-9.0 , but my official selection is...... 1.5 units Marseille level ball 2.12 asian line/Sportmarket. Monaco: Subasic, Stekelenburg – Abdennour, Ab.Diallo, Fabinho, B.Lopez, Raggi – Bakayoko, Bahamboula, Dirar, Ferreira Carrasco, Moutinho, Ocampos, Ber.Silva, Ab.Thiam, Toulalan –Germain, A.Martial, L.Traoré. Marseille: S.Mandanda, B.Samba – Aloé, B.Dja Djedje, Nkoulou, Fanni, Ben.Mendy, J.Morel – Imbula, Lemina, Romao, Thauvin – Batshuayi, Gignac, Boutobba, A.Ayew, Omrani, Payet.