Australian Open 2015

thespecial1

Starting to do some form analysis for Aussie Open 2015. Given last year's upset don't want to take anything for granted. BUT, I must admit, given Nadal's time out this year and his determination 2014 outcome, I do like him currently at 6.00. Anyone got any views on Wawrinka's expected efforts this time round? I can't see it being that easy..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australian Open 2015 It's been a long season for Wawrinka, he's only just finished up after a sterling performance in London and helping Switzerland to the Davis cup, so even with the couple of months break they get, he might not be firing on all cylinders straight away. But that said, the man is playing supremely well. If he can keep that form going into the start of '15, he has a really solid chance. The thing with Stan though, is he sometimes presses the self destruct button. He really should have beaten Nishikiori in New York, he wouldn't have feared Djokovic and even an inspired Cilic(who Simon should have beaten long before the final). A small speculative e/w on Stan might be worth a shout, but I'd hold off on anything bigger til we get into January or until we get to see the draw.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.