** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

New Tipping Service - BEST OFFER AVAILABLE

Im here to ask for the communities opinion on a potential new tipping service. My friend is a regular winner at in-play sports betting. He of course has losing days but has NOT HAD A SINGLE LOSING MONTH IN OVER 5 YEARS! So whether you prefer smaller wagers or big ones it makes no difference so long as your ratios are correct against our own. This system is profitable for everyone from small-high stakes. There are many scams and frauds out their claiming to have results but we are so confident of our system that we are willing to put trust into our followers through the plan described below: 1) Anybody can join for free. 2) At the start of each and every day (if your playing) you must tell us your total wager for that particular day and be sure to use the correct ratios against ours if your total wager is more or less than ours. 3) You always receive the tips before you send us any payment or subcription fee. 4) All tips are mostly in-play so you must be ready to click buttons and get your bets in fast. All tips are given to members via a live chat or video messaging service in realtime where even sharing our screen might be a possibility or an add-on. For the inplay wagers you will sometimes need to be very fast to copy our actions. The time you will have to place each bet we advise will be roughly 45 seconds to 10 minutes. 5) You do not pay a subscription but instead you pay us a percentage of your winnings from each day. On losing days you pay us nothing! We only collect commissions on winning days. 6) After the daily session is complete you must send to us the percentage. 7) If you do NOT send the expected commission before the start of the next session we will delete you from the service. So everyone can have at least 1 day free trial (maybe more if 1st day was a losing day). We are not concerned about fraudsters attempting to sign-up for a new account each day because once the limited total membership number is exceeded (and its a small number!) registrations will be closed. Thoughts, comments, opinions? p.s. i deliberately did not mention how much is commission as this is still to be decided. Feel free to comment on this as well.

Re: New Tipping Service - BEST OFFER AVAILABLE

Thoughts, comments, opinions?
At first, I simply deleted this thread, we don't really like spam, do we; but then I gave it a more detailed read, and I have to say this is not a regular spam, this is intelligent spam. The offer seems fair at the first sight - you join for free, you don't have to pay in advance, you pay only after you win, so that's quite different approach from usual services, that ask you first to pay and only then send you the picks. But is it really fair?
5) You do not pay a subscription but instead you pay us a percentage of your winnings from each day. On losing days you pay us nothing! We only collect commissions on winning days.
You can win or you can lose your money; but they cannot lose, they can only win if the bet wins, and break even if bet loses. At no moment their money is on line, it's only your money that's at risk! So, basically, they bet with your money. I guess their logic is on the line of "Let's send out this pick, it might win and earn us good money from commissions! And if it doesn't win... well, who cares, it's their money!". :cigar Or they send different picks to different people; I mean, Under 2.5 goals to half of the customers, and Over 2.5 goals to the other half. That's just like greening up or sure bet, isn't it... but for them, not for a sheep... errrm, sorry, I mean customer. I always wondered are there really people stupid enough to accept these offers?! :wall