Liverpool v Stoke City > Saturday November 29th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Stoke City (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.71[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Stoke City > Saturday November 29th Liverpool FC v Stoke City Liverpool FC: Balotelli (9/0 f), Flanagan (0/0 d), Sakho (3/0 d), Sturridge (3/1 f), Suso (0/0 m) Stoke City: Begovic (12/0 first goalkeeper), Cameron (5/0 d)(both doubtful), Huth (0/0 d), Moses (10/1 m), Dionatan (0/0 d), Odemwingie (2/0 f), Assaidi (5/0 f) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Liverpool v Stoke City > Saturday November 29th Liverpool in must win position; they are under the preassure, and i think they got more then enough quality to win it today. Lambert will probably start again, he scored in last 2 matches, there are sterling, coutinho, Stivie G ,(Hendersen and lucas Leiva are fit again). Also there are some important missings on both side. I would take Liverpool @1,70 GL

Re: Liverpool v Stoke City > Saturday November 29th Hello, I am on Liverpool today to beat Stoke @1.70 offered by bet365 This is top selection from the english premier. According to my view, to sign Baloteli it was equal to commit suicide. The guy is simply clown and nothing more. Not only that, he destroys all attacking efforts by his mindless attitude Now Baloteli is out, and for my criteria, this is the perfect timing to back Liverpool against a non impressive at all side of Stoke Pure value ciao!

Re: Liverpool v Stoke City > Saturday November 29th Liverpool win by single goal difference (EH-1 draw) is best choice if you are sure of Liverpool win. Their coach is at loss IMO as he has no attacking force to outscore opponents and defence was and is poor one, especially when defending set pieces as written above (how can you put Johnson to defend far post when defending corner?). What is more as it was said by Carragher on TV they lack mental and physical fresheness. Can be tough Liverpool win or draw. Can take both outcomes to have some "sure" bet.

Re: Liverpool v Stoke City > Saturday November 29th

I'm leaving it well alone. I'm not saying Liverpool wont win' date=' but I don't think the prices reflect the probability on current form.[/quote'] On your logic though, perhaps you shouldn't leave it alone - because I think you are saying there is value opposing Liverpool ...