Evo-Stik and Ryman Leagues

Darran

Re: Evo-Stik and Ryman Leagues Redditch are flying this season (didn't think I would ever say that!) Scoring goals for fun from all over the park, their oldest player is 22 I read recently that they are full of youngsters so the future looks bright if they can keep the side together, their captain Ashley summons was a very highly rated youngster at Birmingham who was curtained by injuries unfortunately, I remember thinking that he was going to make it after watching him in a youth cup semi final against Liverpool a few years ago. I fancy them to carry on banging them in today against Histon and will be on redditch minus 1 and chorley minus 1 against hyde in the conference north will have to go to ladbrokes to get this bet on would imagine the price will be around 5-2 for the double

Re: Evo-Stik and Ryman Leagues a Vase Treble for me @ 4.44/1 Atherton Colls, North Shields & Tadcaster Albion - all 3 sides are going very strongly in their leagues Single will be Darwen to beat Chadderton at 4/5 - Chadderton get a second chance after being already knocked out after Dronfield got thrown out. Plus Darwen beat them 6-0 earlier in the season.

Re: Evo-Stik and Ryman Leagues Cheers ricay Darwen sound promising i have a big single on Greenwich borough to beat Crawley Down at 8-11 (1-2 now) Greenwich have Gary Alexander and Gary borrowdale playing for them and recently reached the final qualifying round of the fa cup before the 1st round where they narrowly lost to Worcester., Crawley look poor in comparison

Re: Evo-Stik and Ryman Leagues BG _ Great spot on Greenwich Bor - missed that one :( Darwen was called off yesterday sadly. Wish i went to Saffron Walden game as it ended 5-5 v Kings Langley - sounds a cracker. FYI North Shields have been touted as serious Vase contenders i am on them at 66's and after yesterdays win are 20's Also the biggest 'rick' by the bookies was the 11/4 priced up about Flackwell Heath playing at East Preston. The home side started 8/11 on and ended up 7/4 ! Flackwell started 11/4 and ended up 8/11. Final Score - 0-8 (eight) ! betvics vase compiler clearly knows nothing. He must of based his prices on EP's deep run in the comp last season. EP's excellent Manager moved to Hastings a few weeks back and some players have also moved on.

Re: Evo-Stik and Ryman Leagues

BG _ Great spot on Greenwich Bor - missed that one :( Darwen was called off yesterday sadly. Wish i went to Saffron Walden game as it ended 5-5 v Kings Langley - sounds a cracker. FYI North Shields have been touted as serious Vase contenders i am on them at 66's and after yesterdays win are 20's
Can you stop putting bets up that you have had but haven't tipped up on here. No one cares you have backed them at 66s as no one on here will have had the chance to get on. Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum

Re: Evo-Stik and Ryman Leagues Didn't know where to post this but I've noticed a match today where the odds seems to be wrong. In the Manchester Premier Cup Radcliffe Borough take on Oldham Boro and the odds on the home team is 4.50 which looks crazy high. I dont know anything about these two sides but Radcliffe are 19'th in the non league division one and Oldham sit rock bottom in what I think is the league below. Can anyone shed some light on this game? The odds on Radcliffe seems to good to be true.. Think only bet365 offers odds on this match.

Re: Evo-Stik and Ryman Leagues Oldham Boro is in the North-West Counties League, step 10 (rock bottom) and Radcliffe is in the Northern Premier League Division One (Step 8) - 19. out of 22. No Clue why the odds are that high, as according to Radcliffes Website it is a " Must Win" Game for them, due to their bad results lately. Odds already dropped to 3,75 (Quote: Manager Paul McGuire must now surely be feeling the pressure as Boro now face Oldham Boro in the quarter final of the Manchester cup on Monday night (24th November) at home kick off 7-45pm This is a must win game for the Boro if they are to salvage anything at all from this season.)

Can you stop putting bets up that you have had but haven't tipped up on here. No one cares you have backed them at 66s as no one on here will have had the chance to get on. No probs Mr addpea , i actually have 3 vase bets at the start each year and North Shields were one of them (Tadcaster 80/1 and Shildon 10/1 were the others). I cant put every bet i have on here as too time consuming, sure you understand. My point being that they are still available at 20's which if they win is still a nice price. But they have a tough away draw in next round at Seaham Red Star as of this mornings draw.

Dont think it is time consuming at all to put every bet on here. I manage to do it without too many problems. Have no issue pointing out that they are worth backing at 20s but saying you backed them at a bigger price just smacks of showing off and I won't have it on these threads. Next time I will just delete any post where you after time any bets.