** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League > Thursday November 27th

Aidymac

Re: Possible Shots on Target Value?

Just looking throught tonight's games' date=' a few teams stand out as possible value based on Shots on Target for and against for each side. The teams which are possible value are marked in red below ... Early games Group K Dinamo Minsk v PAOK Latest home/away odds 4.55/2.01 Quick comment PAOK have a lot more to play for but are their odds too short? Shots on target stats suggest they might be. The UEFA match preview says: "Dinamo have not scored in Group K since that defeat in Salonika; PAOK for their part have only scored one goal since that match, and are without a win in four European away games (D1 L3)." Dinamo Minsk or Draw 2.0 Marathon Stake: 3 points Group J Dynamo Kiev v Rio Ave Latest home/away odds 1.33/15.0 Quick comment Kiev are normally strong at home and Rio Ave are already out - but are they too long at 15.0? Shots on target stats suggest they might be. UEFA's website says that Dynamo are "without a win in their last four home meetings with Portuguese sides" Rio Ave +1.5 2.34 Marathon Stake: 3 points Group I Slovan Bratislava v Young Boys Latest home/away odds 8.0/1.53 Quick comment Slovan have been terrible so far and Young Boys might need a result here but are odds of 8.0 too long for Slovan at home? The UEFA preview reveals: "Slovan have won all three of their previous home games against Swiss sides without conceding" "Young Boys are without a win in three European away fixtures (D1 L2)." Slovan +1AH 2.4 Marathon Stake: 3 points
Result: Dinamo Minsk 0 PAOK 2 Bet lost Stake: 3 points Return: nil Profit/loss = -3 points Result: Dynamo Kiev 2 Rio Ave 0 Bet lost Stake: 3 points Return: nil Profit/loss = -3 points Result: Slovan Bratislava 1 Young Boys 3 Bet lost Stake: 3 points Return: nil Profit/loss = -3 points Total stake: 9 points Total return: nil Profit/loss = -9 points

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday November 27th

Here are the teams which look possible value based on Shots on Target in the late games tonight. Teams which are possible value are marked in red below ... Late games Group C Asteras Tripolis v Besiktas Latest home/away odds 3.85/2.26 Asteras have to win to keep their qualification hopes alive. Besiktas qualify with a draw or win. Before losing to Tottenham, Asteras had won their previous four home European games. Asteras +0.25 2.12 188Bet Stake: 3 points Group D Astra v D. Zagreb Latest home/away odds 3.5/2.3 Astra are already out and Dinamo have to win to retain a possible chance of qualifying. According to UEFA, Dinamo have "won all five of their previous away games against Romanian sides." Also: "Dinamo have lost their last 12 UEFA group stage away matches" Astra +0.25 2.11 188Bet Stake: 3 points Group B HJK v FC Copenhagen Latest home/away odds 3.75/2.26 HJK are out unless they win, and Copenhagen probably need to win too (depending on the result of the Brugge v Torino game). HJK +0.5 1.8 188Bet Stake: 3 points Group F St Etienne v Qarabag Latest home/away odds 1.47/11.0 Qarabag +1.5 1.74 Marathon Stake: 3 points Group C Tottenham v Partizan Latest home/away odds 1.33/14.0 Partizan +1.5 2.48 Marathon Stake: 3 points
Result: Asteras Tripolis 2 Besiktas 2 Bet won :ok Stake: 3 points Return: 4.7 points Profit/loss = +1.7 points Result: Astra 1 D. Zagreb 0 Bet won :ok Stake: 3 points Return: 6.3 points Profit/loss = +3.3 points Result: HJK 2 FC Copenhagen 1 Bet won :ok Stake: 3 points Return: 5.4 points Profit/loss = +2.4 points Result: St Etienne 1 Qarabag 1 Bet won :ok Stake: 3 points Return: 5.2 points Profit/loss = +2.2 points Result: Tottenham 1 Partizan 0 Bet won :ok Stake: 3 points Return: 7.4 points Profit/loss = +4.4 points Total stake: 15 points Total return: 29 points Total profit = +14 points

The fixture i am looking at is Dinamo Minsk-PAOK.PAOK demolished them 6:1 in the reversed fixture.Obviously they are the better team and although a similar result is highly unlikley due to the way Dinamo play at Minsk' date=i think this loss will be a psychological burden for them.You don't lose with 6 goals every day and i expect PAOK to win this game in order to keep their hopes of going through the group stage.Dinamo are the weakest team in the group and PAOK should be able ot outscore them.They were defeated in the local championship by Panathinaikos in what was a derby game,but before that they drew in Italy against Fiorentina.In my eyes 1.9 with bet365 is worth taking.
0:2 :ok

I cannot understand why St.Etienne are so short at home to Qarabag.They have scored just 1 in 4 and their bad form has transfered to Ligue 1 too.It's true that they have been meeting only top teams in France in the last few rounds but still they seem to be very thight at the back and very impotent upfront.Qarabah will be eliminated if they lose tonight.They are very tight either and it will be very difficult to see ST.Etienne winning the game with more than 1 goal in case they win at all.Big money had been invested in Qarabag during the summer which seem to be working.They are well performing and i think the value certainly lies with them.While i am not fully convinced with the draw here' date=my bet is Qarabag +1 AH @ 2.2 with bet365 in case the French side wins.
:ok 1:1