** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15

Bucks (m/l) to beat Pacers 3pts @ 33/20 Bet365!
OKC/Raptors UNDER 193.5pts 5pts @ 10/11 Raptors (-18) to beat OKC 2pts @ 9/4 Race to 20pts double Raptors (v Thunder) & Bulls (v Magic) 6pts @ 1.91 Bet365
Another small profit on the night to keep it ticking upwards, despite another stupid bet taking out a chunk of profits 16-16-0 Staked 119pts Returned 140.65pts Profit +21.65pts

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Wizards (-9.5) to bt Pacers 7pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Wizards (-13) to bt Pacers 3pts @ 6/4 Bet365 Altogether now... Stephenson gone, George out, West out, Hill out, Stuckey out now for at least 3 games!! Washington are strong down their starting 5 and had 3 off the bench scoring double figures at the MSG last night. Back on home court they surely have much too much for the beleaguered Pacers tonight Grizzlies (-1.5) to bt Suns 5pts @ 6/5 Bet365 Zach Randolph over 18.5pts 6pts @ 5/6 Bet365 Share mkmk's optimism for the Grizzlies' chance in this one. Yes Phoenix are averaging 104pts through their first 4 games, but 2 of those games were against the Lakers and their 'defense'! Take the 231pts they've put on the board against LAL and they're averaging just 92.5ppg in going 1-1 in their 2 other games. Memphis kept the Suns' O in check last season in sweeping the series, and they've already proved they can get the stops when needed this season, ceding just 85ppg through 4 games. Zach Randolph is averaging exactly his line of 18.5pts, but through his last 7 against Phoenix he is averaging 24.3 which gives cause for taking him to beat his line tonight Warriors (-5) to bt Clippers 5pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Warriors (-9.5) to bt Clippers 2pts @ 81/50 Bet365 The Clippers' 3-1 start masks just how poor they have actually been so far this season. They have scrapped and fought to narrow wins over a shorthanded OKC, a 0-5 Lakers and another of the 3 or 4 worst WC teams in the Jazz. Their other game was a home defeat to Sacramento. Golden State are 3-0, including a resounding thrashing of the Lakers, and a comfortable victory over Sacramento. They also went to Portland and beat the same Blazers who subsequently came out and trashed LeBron, Love et al's Cavaliers. They've also done all that without David Lee who is slated to make his return tonight.

Orlando Magic (-3.5) to beat Philadelphia 76ers 5pt @ 2.06 (Marathonbet) :) Memphis Grizzlies to beat Phoenix Suns 4pt @ 2.05 (Multiple Sites) :) Goran Dragic Under 16.5pts 5pt @ 1.83 (Bet365) :) Cleveland Cavaliers (-5.5) to beat Utah Jazz 5pt @ 1.91 (UniBet) :(
13-12-0 Total staked 115.00 pts Total returns 114.64 pts Profit -0.36 pts Ah well, it was fun in the black when it last. There was a stretch of 3 minutes in Q4 which neither team wanted to score. During Henry Sims' basket, I was hoping this would have lead to Overtime, so that Orlando can get another chance to break the handicap....only for Tobais Harris to make the game-winning, bet-losing shot. :lol Grizzlies has been impressive so far, making a 5-0 start to the season with a 102-91 win against Phoenix Suns. I was thinking they might digress once they let Ed Davis go to Lakers, but the return of Pondexter & signing of Vince Carter have been good so far, not forgetting their suspended Nick Calathes, who will be back on 23rd Nov. Dragic had another poor game, shooting 3-9 with 6 points to show for. None of the PGs played well in this game: IT2 15pts but 2 assists: Bledsoe 23pts but 8 TOs. They need to win these home games against fellow playoff-contenders in order to make another run at playoff glory. As for the Cavs....seriously, 6 Team Assists, 4 from LeBron, 1 from Love & Waiters, none from their star PG Kyrie Irving....ain't gonna pick them until they learn how to play as a team. :clap to Samba_SamPa on being braver with a -1.5 on Grizzlies & winning on the Golden State handicaps.

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 mkmk im with you, until Cavs start playing some basketball I wont be backing them again. That's 3 separate times I've had multi bets with them and they the final leg that has let me down. Two block buster games tonight should be interesting.

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Going all out on the Player Performance market in the Portland vs Dallas game , Expecting Lillard to be firing again after his performance vs Cavs , also taking Matthews to make the under against tougher oppostion the same reason backing the under on Ellis on the road against a Play-Off team think it a good bet backing against his season average. and finally backing the Big German Dirk on the over to me man to keep it competive from the Mavs. All these bets @1.90 with Bet365 : Lillard Over 21.5pts , 4pts Nowitzki Over 19.5pts , 4pts Ellis Under 18.5pts , 5pts Matthews Under 17.5pts , 6pts In the other game tonight taking the Rockets the beat a depleted spurs team who will be missing Duncan & Splitter tonight against an in-form Rockets team who are 5-0 yes can see against some lottery-bound & weaker teams but 4 games on the road and all comfortable victories and I expect more of the same again tonight. Houston -3.5pts , 6pts @1.55 Houston -8.5pts , 4pts @2.1 Houston -11.5pts , 2pts @2.7 All with bet365

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 IMO the Houston and Spurs game is just too close for comfort for me. There might be a question mark over Splitters head after playing only 10 minutes against the Hawks. Patty Mills will be out. Also word through the grapevine that Duncan, Belinelli, Ginobili will be rested. Maybe one you might have to throw down just before the start of the game. Greg Popovich is one of the best coaches going and knows what hes doing when he gives his star players a fair bit less play time than other teams. I think it will nonetheless be a close high scoring game. SA spurs @ HO rockets ( Over 197.0 @ 1.90 )

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 San Antonio - Houston started off with -2.5pts before Pop decides to rest his stars on a televised game, and it drifts to -6.5pts. The last time Spurs rested their star players on a televised game against Miami in Nov. of 2012, the Heat needed a Ray Allen three in the final minute to pull out the win. Rockets should still win the game, but I don't find value in taking handicap now. I agree with Danshot's player lines except Lillard, who averaged 18.7ppg vs DAL last season and 14.3ppg vs DAL in his rookie season. With Dallas' platoon of guards & Rick Carlisle's tactics, I'm worried that he might not get past 22pts...then again, I was wrong in his previous game. I'll add one small prediction: Robin Lopez scored 14, 16 and 2 pts last season against Dallas. Although Dallas have improved on their interior defence with Chandler, so did Portland, whom at times lined up Lopez with Kaman. Another thing I've noticed is that RoLo's Usage % have increased from 14.0% to 19.4% (5 game sample), which means he's getting the ball more, resulting in 12.5ppg so far. Robin Lopez Over 9.5pts 6pt @ 1.83 (Bet365) I'll be on a (very long) flight after tonight's games, hence I'm unlikely to summarise tonight's bets nor have any predictions for tomorrow. Good luck to all! :ok

Wizards (-9.5) to bt Pacers 7pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Wizards (-13) to bt Pacers 3pts @ 6/4 Bet365 Grizzlies (-1.5) to bt Suns 5pts @ 6/5 Bet365 Zach Randolph over 18.5pts 6pts @ 5/6 Bet365 Warriors (-5) to bt Clippers 5pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Warriors (-9.5) to bt Clippers 2pts @ 81/50 Bet365
After nights of small profit and annoyance with my bets/staking, now a night with a loss but no annoyance. Randolph only had 9 FGA, never looking like covering the line. My most confident selection in the Wizards went 13pts up, then took their foot off the gas and allowed Indiana to scrap back into it and take it to OT. Actually there was one thing that annoyed me this morning - seeing the Nuggets - Kings game... for whatever reason I simply didn't see that game when looking last night, and I absolutely would have taken the -4 for Kings plus a -8/-9 depending on the odds :unsure 19-19-0 Staked 147pts Returned 166.44pts Profit +19.44pts

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Rockets (-3.5) to beat Spurs [1st Half] 6pts @ 20/23 Houston haven't scored less than 55pts in any of their 1st halves thus far; Houston haven't scored more than 51 in any of their 2nd halves so far. The tale of the season for the Rockets so far has mainly been to crack out into a lead then game manage from there on. With the information that's been touched on already ("INJURY REPORT: Duncan & Ginobili (rest), Mills (shoulder), Splitter (calf), Belinelli (groin) will not play tonight") I can see tonight being the same old story for Houston. The likes of Harden, Howard, Ariza to put the points on the board fast and early, before their minutes are tightened and the scoring slows down. I am considering an in-play bet on this one too, but it will be on 3 conditions - firstly, the second half total points line is set at no less than the 100 it looks to be forecasted to be (total points 197.5 & first half points 97.5); secondly, there has been at least 100pts put on the board in the first half; finally, I need to still be awake :D I'll make a new post should I make the bet. Mavericks v Blazers (any other score) 3pts @ 8/5 Bet365 I basically need either team to win by 5pts or fewer, and find it hard to separate these teams by much tonight - though I slightly slightly favour the Mavs with Lillard being ailed slightly by an ab strain. If you look at each of the teams' game that on paper most resembles tonight's clash so far you'd say Portland, home tonight, at home to Golden State which was a 5pt loss; and you'd say Mavs, away tonight, away trip to San Antonio which was a 1pt loss. On both occasions closely matched teams for whom tonight's bet would have won. I like the smaller stake, bigger price of taking this to be close either way rather than coming down on the side of one or the other on the line. Good luck

Rockets (-3.5) to beat Spurs [1st Half] 6pts @ 20/23 Mavericks v Blazers (any other score) 3pts @ 8/5 Bet365
Rockets won the 1st half 45-31 for a comfortable profit. The only 1 of my 3 conditions for having the in-running bet for 2nd half points that happened was that I was awake, so that didn't happen. Didn't forsee the Blazers blowing out the Mavs!! 20-20-0 Staked 156pts Returned 177.66pts Profit +21.66pts

All these bets @1.90 with Bet365 : Lillard Over 21.5pts , 4pts Nowitzki Over 19.5pts , 4pts Ellis Under 18.5pts , 5pts Matthews Under 17.5pts , 6pts Houston -3.5pts , 6pts @1.55 Houston -8.5pts , 4pts @2.1 Houston -11.5pts , 2pts @2.7
Rockets cleared the handicap pretty comfortably after dominating the 2nd & 3rd Quarters they did take foot off th peddle a bit in final quarter but still easily cleared my bets. As for the player performance line's Ellis & Matthews came in quite easily , Lillard & Notwitzki could of shot a bit better and many could have cleared the line with a few more mins (both played slightly less than I expected last night) 6-7-0 Staked : 48pts Returns : 47.8pts Profit : Losing 0.2pts

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Bulls (-2) to bt 76ers [4th Quarter] 7pts @ 5/6 The 76ers, shorn of last season's best performers through trade, missing high draft picks in last season's ROTY Carter-Williams, this season's #3 pick Joel Embiid, and (probably) last season's #6 pick Nerlens Noel through injury, have nonetheless proven to be a stubborn outfit this season through the first 36 minutes. Their average deficit after 3 Quarters of play so far this season is just 2.6pts. Compare this to their average 4thQ deficit of 8.4pts and I don't think it is unreasonable to assume they are gassing a bit through the final 12 minutes of play. Chicago's 4thQ performances thus far have seen scorelines of 20-20, 29-20, 21-24, 29-21 & 23-16. Given that Philly have scored a COMBINED 71pts in the 4thQ through their first 5 games and I feel confident that the Bulls can put enough points on the board during the final period to see this bet home. Grizzlies (-7.5) to bt Thunder 4pts @ 20/21 Bet365 I feel so reticent to oppose OKC at home, but with the most insane injury list you could imagine then, ultimately, I can't not back the 5-0 Grizzlies to cover this line. The addition of a guard who averaged 3.7ppg through 70 apps for Phoenix last season should not do all that much to stem the tide after the losing their last 2 by a combined 43pts. Memphis have beaten similarly depleted Indiana, Charlotte and Phoenix on the road so far this season, and their suffocating defense can take care of a Thunder O missing their stars. Cavaliers (-5) to bt Nuggets 5pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Mozgov over 9.5pts 4pts @ 20/21 Bet365 Yes, the Cavs have absolutely been below the level most expected of them so far this season, but those who matter - within the Cavs organisation - knew that this would be a process, and they weren't just going to put LeBron and Love on the court with Irving and they would sweep all before them. A clash with Denver would seem to give them a well above reasonable chance to show that they can all play together, as a team, at both ends of the court. The Nuggets have been pretty darn poor so far, not least defensively. They're the only side to lose to the shorthanded Thunder this season, they were absolutely trashed in Sacramento last time, shipping 131pts in the process. LBJ and Love-less Cleveland swept the Nuggets last season, winning by 8 in Denver, and I just see this as a perfect opportunity for the Cavs to show they can play for each other, show that the hype wasn't entirely all just hype, and cover what seems on the face of it, given Denver's performances, to be a lower than expected line to cover. Cleveland have given up a monstrous 42.7 ppg in the paint through their last 3, and the line for the MozGod, Timothy Mozgov, looks low at 9.5. Hopefully he'll get more towards the 25 mins he got on opening night than the 11 minutes he got in Sacramento, and he can post up and use his none too shabby hook shot to take advantage of the Cavs interior deficiencies in an ultimately losing Denver effort.

Bulls (-2) to bt 76ers [4th Quarter] 7pts @ 5/6 Grizzlies (-7.5) to bt Thunder 4pts @ 20/21 Bet365 Cavaliers (-5) to bt Nuggets 5pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Mozgov over 9.5pts 4pts @ 20/21 Bet365
Ick! 76ers 4thQ totals... 18... 7... 13... 19... 14... we back them... 39 :loon :lol 21-23-0 Staked 176pts Returned 187.21pts Profit +11.21pts

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Trail Blazers (+4.5) to bt Clippers 5pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Trail Blazers (-2) to bt Clippers 2pts @ 21/10 Bet365 We opposed the Clippers with success their last game, seeing through their 3-1 start to the season...

The Clippers' 3-1 start masks just how poor they have actually been so far this season. They have scrapped and fought to narrow wins over a shorthanded OKC, a 0-5 Lakers and another of the 3 or 4 worst WC teams in the Jazz. Their other game was a home defeat to Sacramento....
...and I see no reason not to oppose them again. They were comprehensively despatched by the Warriors 104-121. Portland's last defeat was also against the Warriors, though a much more respectable 90-95 beating, and they have responded to that setback by beating contenders Cleveland and Dallas by a combined 40pts since. Until the Clippers turn in better performances then I hope they will be somewhat of a moneyspinner

Trail Blazers (+4.5) to bt Clippers 5pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Trail Blazers (-2) to bt Clippers 2pts @ 21/10 Bet365
Portland led by 14 in the first half, and were still 8 ahead midway through the 3rdQ when the Clippers embarked on a 14-0 run including 4 treys to take a 6pt lead and never trailed again. The Clippers then led by 9 with just over 2 mins to go, before the Blazers, well - before Lillard, managed to sneak them just inside the line and bring the main bet home! 22-24-0 Staked 183pts Returned 196.76pts Profit +13.76pts Wizards (-3) to bt Pacers 7pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Wizards (-9.5) to bt Pacers 2pts @ 23/10 Bet365 We lost 10pts backing Washington to cover at home to Indiana the other day, and they failed to - only winning in OT. Pacers can add CJ Miles to their list of absentees however, as although he warmed up he has been confirmed as missing the game due to migraines. Indiana only kept their first meeting close due to dominating the glass, but Washington were much improved in that respect - although not shooting - with 50 boards in defeat to Toronto last time. The Wizards' starters were a combined 11-48 for just 34pts in Toronto, to make it 2 games in a row with shooting way below par. I am backing them to bounce back tonight against a Pacers team that allowed the Celtics to shoot over 45% last night with 66.7% of their field goals being assisted. Good luck

Wizards (-3) to bt Pacers 7pts @ 10/11 Bet365Wizards (-9.5) to bt Pacers 2pts @ 23/10 Bet365
Again we were in a comfortable looking position early on for both bets to hit, but a shoddy 3rdQ from the Wizards and ultimately we only covered the standard line 23-25-0 Staked 192pts Returned 210.12pts Profit +18.12pts

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Kings (-2) to bt Thunder 8pts @ 10/11 Bet365 OKC won ATS v the Grizzlies the other day, but that spread was set at 7.5, this one at just a couple of points I am much more comfortable and confident of taking. Sacramento are 5-1 and average over 105ppg - good for the 4th best mark in the league, Cousins has been a double-double machine, Darren Collison is running the point very effectively, they top the league for rebounds, and they know how to knuckle down and scrap if needed - they recovered from a double digit hole twice in Phoenix last time. Being on the road won't faze them either, they've already won in Phoenix, Denver and have went to the Staples Center and beaten the Clippers. Hornets @ Lakers - Over 203pts 6pts @ 10/11 Bet365 This line just looks too low to me. Yes, the Hornets average under 97, and that includes a double overtime game, but in their last 4 they have put up 93, 91, 96 & 97 in regulation against teams with a semblance of defense - they play the Lakers tonight who have ceded 584pts in their 5 games so far!! 584!! The Lakers can score, sure, Bryant will no doubt put up 25+pts, and they have others who will contribute on that end of the court, but the Hornets should be able to look forward to much better looks tonight, much easier shots, under less duress, which (should) lead to them being able to comfortably pass their seasonal average and contribute to a game that goes over this 203pt mark

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Kings (+12.5 in play) to bt Thunder [39-56 2nd half ir] 6pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Kings (m/l in play) to bt Thunder [39-56 2nd half ir] 1pt @ 41/4 Bet365 Sacramento are being way too passive, settling for mid and long range jumpers. If I can see that I refuse to believe that the coaching staff don't - I expect to see a change in tactic in the second half and think the pts gives OKC too much credit. Betting as we all know is about taking the value if offered and I truly believe Sacramento turn this around against a depleted Thunder more often than 1 time in 10!

Kings (-2) to bt Thunder 8pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Hornets @ Lakers - Over 203pts 6pts @ 10/11 Bet365
Kings (+12.5 in play) to bt Thunder [39-56 2nd half ir] 6pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Kings (m/l in play) to bt Thunder [39-56 2nd half ir] 1pt @ 41/4 Bet365
2 little steps forward, 3 big steps back at the minute! Charlotte lost the ability to score during a 3rd Q that turned the game irrevocably in the Lakers' favour. The Hornets scored shot 5% worse and scored 25pts fewer than the average against the Lakers so far :eyes As for the other one, I will count myself lucky I managed to claw some back in-play, but was hoping for the big swing when they pulled it to 85-87 with 2:31 left. It wasn't to be however, OKC shooting 10-11 from the FT line down the stretch. 24-75-0 Staked 213pts Returned 221.57pts Profit +8.57pts

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Pelicans (+6) to bt Cavaliers 5pts @ 20/23 Bet365 Pelicans (-1) to bt Cavaliers 2pts @ 9/4 Bet365 Jazz (ml) to bt Pacers 8pts @ 6/5 Bet365 Clippers (-2.5) to bt Spurs 7pts @ 20/21 Bet365 Chris Paul over 11.5 assists 3pts @ 27/20 Bet365 Opposing the injury ridden Pacers as a home favourite, which worked when they entertained the Bucks. In addition to the well-storied missing list, the Pacers also have had to rely on a late decision as to Roy Hibbert's availability for the game, He does play, but seems likely to have his minutes managed as he deals with a bruised knee. Counting on Davis and Asik to take advantage of the Cavaliers' struggles on interior defense. The Cavs have won the boards battle just once in their five so far, and are shipping way too many points in the paint. 6pts looks a nice number to receive against a team struggling to establish an identity. Clippers turned in their best performance of the season at home to the Blazers last time, and they entertain a sputtering Spurs tonight and can send them to 2-4. CP3 has had 5 straight double-doubles, Redick and Griffin broke out of shooting slumps against Portland, and the Spurs continue to be shorthanded - shorn of the likes of Tiago Splitter, Belinelli & Mills. :hope for a profitable night

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 So somebody's having a laugh at my expense :/ ... Pelicans led by as much as double figures, looked in little danger for over half an hour, then stopped doing what was working, Cavs finished the 3rdQ on a 16-3 run and ended up winning by... 7!!! :puke Jazz had several leads and indeed led by 3 midway through the 4thQ before a 13-2 Pacers run took the game away :puke Clippers led for 46 of the 48 minutes then the Spurs finished on a 14-3 run to turn the game around :puke Off to raid the kids' piggy banks :puke Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 I was with you brother.. Thought it was a easy night aswell.. ohwell they come here and there.. teams that cant see a game to the end will be the death of me.. looks like money is at the plus line put on live in the second half of the game

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 24-30-0 Staked 238pts Returned 221.57pts Profit -16.43pts Ladbrokes Special - Raptors, Grizzlies & Warriors all to win 8pts @ 5/4 Ladbrokes Couldn't possibly put anybody off this, it looks a great price considering. I priced it up with Bet365 for comparison and you'd get 1.65 there compared to 2.25 with this special. All 3 are at home with eminently winnable games. The 6-1 Raptors face the 2-5 Magic, having beaten them by 13pts in Orlando last week. The 6-1 Grizzlies face the 1-5 Lakers, with a defense to stifle the Lakers along with the offensive playmakers in Conley, Randolph et al to punish the Lakers' suspect D. Finally the 5-1 Warriors host the reigning champ Spurs who are 3-3 - but this the 2nd of a back-to-back for SA, for whom Belinelli, Splitter and Mills definitely don't play and Duncan and Ginobili are listed as questionable and likely to be rested as they were in Houston last week on the back end of their last back-to-back.

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Kings to bt Mavericks [3rd Q] 4pts @ 13/8 Paddy Power For whatever reason the Mavs have come out after half time and lost the 3rd Q in 6 of their 7 games so far. The scores haven't even been close either - they average 22.14pts scored to 30.88pts conceded in the period. The Kings don't have a dominant 3rd Q record - they are 3-3-1 and average 25pts scored and 23.71pts conceded - but against the Mavs and their curiously poor record I'm taking the odds against that's on offer Let's hope tonight goes better than last night :ok

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 my picks for tonight CHA Hornets @ POR Trail Blazers Over 191.5 ORL Magic @ TOR Raptors Under 199.5 POR Trail Blazers -7.0 Hornets at Trail Blazers I see the most value in this game surprised the line wasn't at something higher like -11.5. Will be a blowout and maybe even an alternative line may be in place. Magic at Raptors could indeed be another blowout especially with Raptors are home, I just can't see them getting over 200 points in this game. Some may favor the line rather than the game total but eh Raptors have let me down too much at home its like they cease up abit at home. Good Luck

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Congrats on the overs bet Norki :clap Also congrats too to the Mavs on saving their best 3rdQ of the season for the night I finally opposed them in it. And congrats to the Spurs for saving their best performance of the season for last night, and to Pop for not resting his veteran bigs this week. Still think both prices were value based on the information available at the time and taking past performance into account. Doesn't help the bottom line in the short term but hopefully we'd be mustard in the long term taking them 24-32-0 Staked 250pts Returns 221.57pts P/L ... -28.43pts Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Hot Teams -- Washington won five of last six games (1-1 HF). -- Hawks won both their home games (0-1-1 HF). Utah covered four of its last six games (2-2 AU). -- Celtics won last two games by total of 8 points (1-1 HF). -- Miami won five of its seven games (3-1 HF). -- Portland won four of last five games, is 0-2 SU on road. -- Nets won four of their last five games (1-1 AU). -- Rockets won six of their seven games (5-2 vs spread). Cold Teams -- Detroit lost five of its seven games (0-7 vs spread). -- Oklahoma City lost four of its last five games. -- Pacers lost six of last seven games, covered three of last four. -- Knicks lost their last five games (1-3-1 vs spread). Orlando lost six of eight games but covered four of last five. -- Lakers lost six of last seven games, but covered last three. Pelicans lost three of last five games (2-1 HF). -- Nuggets lost their last five games (0-5 vs spread). -- Suns lost three of their last five games (1-1 HF). -- Minnesota lost last two games by 9-10 points (3-1 as dog). Series Records -- Pistons won eight of last ten games with Washington. -- Hawks won six in row, nine of last ten games with Utah. -- Celtics lost six of last seven games with Oklahoma City. -- Heat beat Indiana in six games in LY's playoffs. -- Knicks won eight of last nine games with Orlando. -- Lakers won 12 of last 15 games with Pelicans -- Portland won last five games with Denver; they beat Nuggets 116-100 at home Sunday. -- Suns lost their last five games with Brooklyn. -- Rockets won four of last five games with Minnesota. Totals -- Three of last four Detroit games went over. -- Four of six Atlanta games went over total. -- Last four Boston games went over the total. Under is 6-1-1 in Thunder games this season. -- Last four Miami games stayed under the total. -- Over is 15-1-1 in last seventeen Magic-Knick games. -- Five of last six Laker games went over total. -- Last four Denver games went over the total. -- Three of last four Brooklyn games went over total. -- All seven Houston games stayed under the total.

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 -Boston getting Rondo back tonight. Already 1st in APG and 2nd in PPG. -Boston super rested. Haven't played since Sat night. -OKC on the back end of road b2b. -Only other road b2b lost by 12 in Toronto, scoring 36 points in the 2nd half. -OKC is 0-5 on the road. -OKC scored 50 points in last 3 quarters last night vs Milwaukee. No rythm and no shooters to create looks. I know the Celts are amongst league worst in defense, but OKC is 30th in PPG. They simply have no offense without their 2 stars and don't have the depth or legs to keep up with a rested Boston team at home tonight. It was at -5.5 but now it's -6 Boston df OKC line -6

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Marcin Gortat under 14.5pts 5pts @ 10/13 Bet365 Gortat's pts line looks a couple too high to me. He is averaging 14ppg on the season, but has fallen beneath this line on his last 4 starts only going over on his first 3 starts of the season. He is most proficient in the paint but has the presence of Andre Drummond to overcome today, and last season Drummond proved somewhat of a stumbling block to Gortat - the Pole averaged just 10.75ppg against Drummond and the Pistons through 4 games, a mark he only shot lower than against 6 teams. Magic (+6.5) to bt Knicks 5pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Magic (+3) to bt Knicks 2pts @ 31/20 Bet365 Whilst the Knicks are mired in a 0-5 skid, Orlando have won 2 of their last 4 and have put themselves in the position to win the other 2 too - away to better sides than this Knicks outfit. With the home side struggling to adapt to the new triangle offense being implemented, this looks to be an opportunity to capitalise on a winning opportunity after throwing them away over the last few minutes of visits to Brooklyn and Toronto. A disjointed Knicks offense built to see the love and the shots spread around, but increasingly dominated by Melo, who has missed more shots than any of his teammates have attempted, combined with accusation from more than a few observers of a lack of energy and effort can provide the visitors with the perfect opportunity to avoid going 2-7 for the first time in 11 yrs Trail Blazers (+2.5) to bt Nuggets 7pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Trail Blazers (-4) to bt Nuggets 3pts @ 21/10 Bet365 I fully expected Portland to be maybe 2.5pt favourites, not dogs, for this one. Denver have not been good so far this season, they've lost 5 in a row - by an average of 12.6pts, they've lost the last 5 against the Blazers - including last weekend... by 16. Portland meanwhile have turned in some good performances, thrashing the Mavs and Cavs, going down narrowly at the Clippers, and were far too good for Denver in Portland - eroding a 1pt Denver lead 3:35 into proceedings and never letting the Nuggets lead again. Good luck all