** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Quickies as almost out of time... The Nets allowed Boston to score over 60pts in the paint on opening night, as they just allowed the Celtics to have their way with them offensively. Brook Lopez is still not yet fit, and KG's game is well on the downgrade (which as a Celtics fan it pains me to see), and neither Plumlee nor Jordan can hold a candle to the skillset of the Pistons' 21yr old Center Andre Drummond from whom you can just about guarantee double figures in points and rebounds whilst proving a disruptive influence on the opposition's offense. Drummond can see the Pistons win the battle of the boards, whilst the return of Greg Monroe from suspension figures to help in that area also whilst also bringing added impetus to the Pistons offensive capabilities. With the ineptitude shown by the Nets in the opener of defending the paint, Monroe will figure to look to capitalise on that, whilst the usual jump shooting efficiency of the likes of Butler (who went scoreless for the first 3 halves of the season before exploding for 24pts in the 2nd half in Minnesota) and Meeks and Augustin will ensure they are dangerous from mid-range if the Nets overcompensate after watching tape of the opener. As mkmk mentioned above, the Suns' 3xPG-set with Thomas joining Bledsoe and Dragic creates a guarding nightmare for the opposition. Their up-tempo offense makes for plenty possessions, and if the Jazz are to keep this close and spoil my bet then they're as a whole, but especially Hayward, going to have to shoot better than the 45% they've shot so far this season, or (probably and!) hold the Suns to less than the 53.7% they've allowed Houston and Dallas to have success with in their opening 2. I've also got this moneyline acca on 1pt acca @ 15.36 with Bet365 Bulls Heat Nuggets Pistons Raptors Suns Wizards Good luck

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 A very quick one just before the deadline: Rajon Rondo under 12.5 Assists 4pts @ 1.83 (bet365) Rondo never averaged 13APG in a season, and only managed to average >12.5 assists against 3 teams last season: Detriot (1 game, 18 assists), NO (1 game, 14 assists) and Philadelphia (3 games 13.7 APG).

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15

Pistons (-3) to bt Nets 5pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Pistons (-7) to bt Nets 2pts @ 81/50 Bet365 Suns (-2) to bt Jazz 5pts @ 10/11 Paddy Suns (-8) to bt Jazz 2pts @ 41/20 Bet365
1pt acca @ 15.36 with Bet365 Bulls Heat Nuggets Pistons Raptors Suns Wizards Good luck
Carnage! 10-9-0 Staked 64pts Returned 75.98pts Profit +11.98pts

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Heat (-2) to bt Raptors 5pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Heat (-7) to bt Raptors 2pts @ 9/5 Bet365 Toronto have been heavily reliant on their accumulation of, and shooting of, free throws through their opening 2 games. They shot just 41.1% from field goal range in their opener, and then followed that up with an even worse effort of 39.8% in their next. Meanwhile on the defensive end they've allowed the Magic and the Hawks to hit on 48.4%. For the Heat, Bosh has already went for 56pts and 23 rebounds through 2 games as he steps out of the considerable shadow of LBJ to try and get back to the form he showed when he was dressed in the Raptors uniform. With Cole and Wade dictating the tempo and finding the open shooters against a defense allowing a high % success rate, Bosh, Deng, Wade himself, even Cole is shooting at 59%, the Heat should find themselves able to put up points regularly. Providing they take care of the ball and limit the turnovers, then I can see Heat taking this by 10+ on homecourt

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Al Jefferson Over 18.5pts 6pts @ 5/6 Bet365 6'10" Charlotte Center Al Jefferson is a monster of a production machine, you've been able to absolutely count on his getting 20+ppg and 10+rpg. He's started off this season shooting almost 10 full points below his usual 52% but has still contributed 16.5ppg. His success rate will progress to the mean over the course of the season, and this line looks too low. He scored 19pts on just 8-19 shooting in his last game against a Grizzlies defense that allowed Charlotte as a whole to score only 69pts. He is a matchup nightmare in the post for a Knicks team he tortured for 60pts and 17 rebounds in last year's 2-game series, shooting his highest FG% against any team of 64.1% - I can easily see him bagging 25 in this game

Phoenix Suns (-2.5) to beat Utah Jazz 6pt @ 2.00 (MarathonBet) :( Denver Nuggets (-7) to beat Oklahoma City 5pt @ 1.97 (MarathonBet) :(
Rajon Rondo under 12.5 Assists 4pts @ 1.83 (bet365) :)
6-8-0 Total staked 63.00 pts Total returns 49.16 pts Profit -13.84 pts Had a very early and busy workday, hence no bets today, but the Saturday games were a shocker. Congrats to Samba_SamPa for recovering today with one of Heat's handicap & Big Al's 21 points game.:ok

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Sacramento Kings (+7) to beat Denver Nuggets 8pts @ 1.96 (MarathonBet) Sacramento Kings (+1.5) to beat Denver Nuggets 3pts @ 3.00 (Bet365) After defeating 2 playoffs contenders against POR and LAC, they are against touted-not-to-qualify-for-playoffs Denver Nuggets...and are rated +7 underdog, which Vegas opening line was +9.5. Playing back-to-back might take a toll on the Kings, who will require another stellar game from their 2 stars BOOGIE and Rudy Gay. If neither find form, they'll be in lots of trouble against Nuggets tomorrow. However Denver themselves hasn't exactly been great either. Losing to a depleted OKC, they have players coming back from long-term injuries, and are still trying to shoot their way out of a slump. Brian Shaw hasn't exactly helped by distributing minutes all around in trying to find the best fit for the final quarters.

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 So time to get on my grind and inprove my stats , after only 1 winner in my 1st 6 bets though must admit to not do as much research as should have just went on spare the moment instinct , missed both over bets on Pts may just a point so sooner or later a few got to swing my way. 1-5-0 Staked : 17pts Returns : 3.8pts Profit : Losing 13.8pts So far I had placed real money on these bets but now I'm switching to a paper trail and if so an upturn and an actual ROI from my tips might start backing again

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Is there a single reason I wouldnt want to take the clips -8.5 to beat Utah tonight? I have tried to find one and cant and want to check with some people who may see something I have missed? I may even end up posting it as a play!!!

Is there a single reason I wouldnt want to take the clips -8.5 to beat Utah tonight? I have tried to find one and cant and want to check with some people who may see something I have missed? I may even end up posting it as a play!!!
Not saying they won't win and cover (they have dominated Utah recently), but you asked for reasons, so.... Clippers have been horrible offensively, shooting 41% on 101-246 FGA Clippers have been outrebounded in all 3 games so far - their +/- on the season so far stands at -29 Chris Paul is hobbled slightly after spraining his foot in his last game

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Hmmm ok pete. Will consider it more......figured it was a decent spot and they would want to prove a point after blowing it in the 4th........and they were horrible shooting the ball in that 4th quarter particularly from 3 point range

Heat (-2) to bt Raptors 5pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Heat (-7) to bt Raptors 2pts @ 9/5 Bet365
Al Jefferson Over 18.5pts 6pts @ 5/6 Bet365
Should have been a sweep! Heat up by 16 right at the end of the 3rd Q, Toronto finished the Q on a 6-0 run to cut the deficit to 10, then Miami proceeded to shoot 4 from 15 in the final Q, and hit only half of their FTs to ultimately win just 107-102. Jefferson passed his line just 4 mins into the 2nd half for a comfortable win, then stopped scoring and ended with 21 12-10-0 Staked 77pts Returned 96.53pts Profit +19.53pts

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Unfortunately, as I finished with writing today's Players Prop Bet (Lawson Under 19.5pts), Bet365 removed it from the site. Hence, no more predictions from me today. Apologies.

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Rockets (-10.5) to bt 76ers 8pts @ 20/21 Skybet Rockets (-15) to bt 76ers 3pts @ 81/50 Bet365 Houston couldn't have drawn up a kinder start to the new season than they have received. Tonight's game with the 76ers rounds the softest 4-game opening set you're likely to see (Lakers - Jazz - Celtics - 76ers). They've won their first 3 by an average of 14.3pts, and if anything, tonight's promises to be the easiest of the lot, with the 76ers minus their injured promising youngsters Carter-Williams and Embiid, and shorn of both last season's top scorer and top rebounder. The 76ers have lost their opening trio of games by an average of exactly 14pts (12 - 12 - 18) and in certainly the PG-less Pacers and the Bucks have faced lesser outfits than this Rockets side containing the likes of Dwight Howard and James Harden. If I was pricing this up I would have the line at 15.5pts, so a full 5 less has to be taken, and I am taking the 15 too at over 8/5 - both of which I think are amazing prices. Pelicans (+4) to bt Grizzlies 5pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Pelicans (-3) to bt Grizzlies 2pts @ 12/5 Bet365 Zach Randolph under 18.5pts 6pts @ 5/6 Bet365 Davis to score 25+pts and Pelicans to win 2pts @ 9/2 Ladbrokes As I've explained in the ante-post thread I expect the Pelicans to be good this season. They haven't been very good in recent times, yet they have still had the edge in contests against the Grizzlies. That would seem to come down with the simple fact they have the better personnel in key areas - Jrue Holliday is better than Mike Conley - Anthony Davis will take care of Zach Randolph - they now have Omer Asik in there to go up against Marc Gasol. New Orleans have held Memphis under 100pts in each of their last 8 meetings, Davis takes Randolph out of the equation (Randolph averages just 14ppg against NO over the last 2 seasons), Conley doesn't have the prowess to pick up the scoring slack and is suffering with a sprained ankle anyway. I'd expect Jrue to dominate the Guard clash. Memphis haven't had an answer to Anthony Davis - only Lakers and Portland cede less ppg to him amongst WC teams - he's the up and down centre and the Grizzlies slow grizzled bigs can't stop him. If Gasol leaves the paint to assist Randolph, then that will open up that area for others to take advantage of. Somewhat overexposed on this game perhaps, but NO look the better side to me, better matchups, so backing my judgement :hope

Rockets (-10.5) to bt 76ers 8pts @ 20/21 Skybet Rockets (-15) to bt 76ers 3pts @ 81/50 Bet365 Houston couldn't have drawn up a kinder start to the new season than they have received. Tonight's game with the 76ers rounds the softest 4-game opening set you're likely to see (Lakers - Jazz - Celtics - 76ers). They've won their first 3 by an average of 14.3pts, and if anything, tonight's promises to be the easiest of the lot, with the 76ers minus their injured promising youngsters Carter-Williams and Embiid, and shorn of both last season's top scorer and top rebounder. The 76ers have lost their opening trio of games by an average of exactly 14pts (12 - 12 - 18) and in certainly the PG-less Pacers and the Bucks have faced lesser outfits than this Rockets side containing the likes of Dwight Howard and James Harden. If I was pricing this up I would have the line at 15.5pts, so a full 5 less has to be taken, and I am taking the 15 too at over 8/5 - both of which I think are amazing prices. Pelicans (+4) to bt Grizzlies 5pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Pelicans (-3) to bt Grizzlies 2pts @ 12/5 Bet365 Zach Randolph under 18.5pts 6pts @ 5/6 Bet365 Davis to score 25+pts and Pelicans to win 2pts @ 9/2 Ladbrokes As I've explained in the ante-post thread I expect the Pelicans to be good this season. They haven't been very good in recent times, yet they have still had the edge in contests against the Grizzlies. That would seem to come down with the simple fact they have the better personnel in key areas - Jrue Holliday is better than Mike Conley - Anthony Davis will take care of Zach Randolph - they now have Omer Asik in there to go up against Marc Gasol. New Orleans have held Memphis under 100pts in each of their last 8 meetings, Davis takes Randolph out of the equation (Randolph averages just 14ppg against NO over the last 2 seasons), Conley doesn't have the prowess to pick up the scoring slack and is suffering with a sprained ankle anyway. I'd expect Jrue to dominate the Guard clash. Memphis haven't had an answer to Anthony Davis - only Lakers and Portland cede less ppg to him amongst WC teams - he's the up and down centre and the Grizzlies slow grizzled bigs can't stop him. If Gasol leaves the paint to assist Randolph, then that will open up that area for others to take advantage of. Somewhat overexposed on this game perhaps, but NO look the better side to me, better matchups, so backing my judgement :hope
Pelicans81?93

Sacramento Kings (+7) to beat Denver Nuggets 8pts @ 1.96 (MarathonBet) :) Sacramento Kings (+1.5) to beat Denver Nuggets 3pts @ 3.00 (Bet365) :)
8-8-0 Total staked 74.00 pts Total returns 73.84 pts Profit -0.16 pts As mentioned, I've also placed a bet (Lawson >19.5pts) which would have put me onto profitable margin, but since the bet was removed by the time I wrote it, I will not be recognizing it in this thread. Kings: Playoff contenders? This time, Cousins and Gay were restricted to less than 20pts each, and other players were up to task (Collison, Landry, Sessions) to give the Kings yet another victory. Congrats to Samba_SamPa on one of Houston's handicap bet, Randolph's Under bet & advising danj2202 on why not to consider Clippers -8.5. One thing about Pelicans though: I don't see them even qualifying for playoffs. In the tough Western Conference, if they wish to qualify, they need to win home games such as the one against Dallas Mavericks. They've got a good starting 5 & 6th men, but the rest of the squad is filled with average/inadequate player. They just don't have enough depth to last 82 games.

Rockets (-10.5) to bt 76ers 8pts @ 20/21 Skybet Rockets (-15) to bt 76ers 3pts @ 81/50 Bet365 Pelicans (+4) to bt Grizzlies 5pts @ 10/11 Bet365 Pelicans (-3) to bt Grizzlies 2pts @ 12/5 Bet365 Zach Randolph under 18.5pts 6pts @ 5/6 Bet365 Davis to score 25+pts and Pelicans to win 2pts @ 9/2 Ladbrokes
Actually turned a small profit on the night with the 2 largest bets being the winning ones, but a night of missed opportunity for me I feel. Allowed myself to be exposed with the Pelicans and related wagers, so felt reticent to risk more on other plays I liked such as the Kings to win (well done mkmk :clap) and the Nets to cover. A lesson for me! Rockets only edged over the 10.5pt line to bring that bet in and avoid a bad night - despite strolling to a 13pt 1stQ lead. As for the Pelicans, well, it will be a rarity that a team shoots quite so putridly and manages to pull out the win - 34% just doesn't cut it. Certainly can't argue with you about NO's lack of depth, mkmk - especially defensively I think the drop-off is pronounced. I'm still hopeful they can make the playoffs, they'll need to start getting Ws against other Western Conf teams though as you say. 14-14-0 Staked 103pts Returned 123.15pts Profit +20.15pts

The over/under total points line for Sacramento at Denver looks far too high at 201.5. Neither team has gone over this total in any of their (combined) five games so far. Sacramento used to be a guaranteed high-points-total team a few years back but now they are very much a low-points-total team. When I see what I perceive to be a gift of a line like this, I always think the best way to play it is to go as safe as possible, so therefore take as high a points total as possible and go under. I've got under 210 at 2/5 on Bet365 and that will do for me. Anyone have any better suggestions of how to milk this? Possibly unders on spread betting but I don't go for spread betting myself.
Unlucky with the U210. After a 41pt opening Q you don't expect 56-59-59 to follow :sad I would have thought the best way to "milk" what you/I/we read as a wrong line would be to up your stake with your greater confidence and/or sell a few points for a bigger price depending on where you think the line should be. I'd suggest the tactic of buying more points on a line that's wrong can't really be classed as milking the line - just my opinion, interested to see what others think

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Phoenix Suns (-6.5) to beat LA Lakers 4pts @ 2.1 (MarathonBet) In their last 4 losses, LA Lakers lost by 19, 20, 7 and 23 points. The 20-points loss was against Phoenix Suns. Lakers' injury list remained the same as their previous matchup. So, what made the handicap line 6.5, which all 4 winning teams managed to clear it against Lakers? Perhaps it's the 2 days rest for the Lakers, after a grueling stretch of 4 games in 5 days. Perhaps it's due to their home crowd willing on the team to a victory after one of their worst starts. Perhaps it's due to others players stepping up offensively, such as Jordan Hill, Jeremy Lin & Ed Davis. Perhaps it's due to Suns surprisingly being blown by 27 points against Utah Jazz, or them failing to win at Staples Centre for 13 in their last 15 meetings. I still favor the Suns' handicap, as there isn't any change in either team's personal nor strategy, although I'll err on the cautious side by recommending a smaller bet without any additional handicap bets. Hopefully, once more lines are out, I'll be able to pick out more value bets.

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Wow Sacramento turned from what seemed to be a very average night to a quite nice night indeed. I don't have the balls to touch the Pacers game at all. I see value in Suns and Lakers game however still bit too early in the season to trust the Suns after their blowout against Jazz, even though Suns have knocked off Lakers by 20 points at home this season already. Might be one I'll have to jump on live. :lol CLE cavs to beat POR Trail Blazers @ 5/7 ( bet365 ) I like the Cavs in Portland, Trail Blazers haven't proved anything yet and are still bit rattled. Only win they have had is over a damaged OKC. " Damian Lillard (abdominal strain) is probable and Joel Freeland (left foot sprain) is doubtful ". This will be Cavs first test on the road against Western Conference team. I think Cavs will be too strong.

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 I'm tied up at work this morning, hence this will be a short quib on each bet: Trevor Ariza Over 14.5pts 4pts @ 1.90 (bet365) Averging 17.3ppg this season so far, and averaged 14.4ppg last season as a Wizard. More 3points attempts so far, against weak opponents though and will be facing a tough Deng on defence, but his form so far suggest he'll go over. Damien Lillard Under 20.5pts 6pts @ 1.71 (bet365) As mentioned by Norki, Lillard is probable due to abdominal strain, hence even if he plays, he might not be 100% fit. Hasn't made it past 20 points in the past 3 games. Toronto Raptors (-11.5) to beat Oklahoma City 5pts @ 1.91 (BetInternet) With PJIII & Andre Roberson out, OKC will be left with 8 healthy bodies yet again. This time, they'll be facing Raptors who should be much stronger & prepared than Nuggets, which OKC blew aside. Houston Rockets to beat Miami Heat 3pts @ 2.10 (MarathonBet) 1st test for Miami against a Western Conference playoff contender. On paper, both teams looked similar in their strength: Elite Big Men (Howard - Bosh), Elite SG (Harden - Wade), 3rd focal attacker in the wing (Ariza - Deng) & a youthful PF (T.Jones - S.Williams). Both teams are on a roll, but West mid-tier teams have been dominating the East mid-tiers teams, hence I'll take a small bet on Rockets for this round.

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Will get this one up as tip-off is approaching, then put the rest in a new post Bucks (m/l) to beat Pacers 3pts @ 33/20 Bet365 Gargh, Milwaukee are 1-26 in their last 27 road games, and here I am tipping them to win :unsure But it's the Pacers, you know the drill... Stephenson gone, George out, West out, Hill out, Watson out, looks likely Stuckey will only get about 15 mins... it really is a fade of the riddled Pacers than any sort of endorsement of the Bucks. But that away record... :lol Knight and Parker are good, that's a plus point. Right? I've taken it, not with a great deal of confidence, but the Pacers have to be opposed when they're favourites I feel!

Houston Rockets to beat Miami Heat 3pts @ 2.10 (MarathonBet) 1st test for Miami against a Western Conference playoff contender. On paper, both teams looked similar in their strength: Elite Big Men (Howard - Bosh), Elite SG (Harden - Wade), 3rd focal attacker in the wing (Ariza - Deng) & a youthful PF (T.Jones - S.Williams). Both teams are on a roll, but West mid-tier teams have been dominating the East mid-tiers teams, hence I'll take a small bet on Rockets for this round.
Just received news that T.Jones is out. I've committed my bets, but would not have played this if I had known of this injury.

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 OKC/Raptors UNDER 193.5pts 5pts @ 10/11 Raptors (-18) to beat OKC 2pts @ 9/4 OKC are actually worse off than Indiana when it comes to quantifying the talent missing from their lineup. The Nets brutalised them to the tune of 31pts last night, and now they have to play the 2nd leg of a back-to-back with further injuries to further lessen the skillset they can put on the court. Scott Brooks has said they will be concentrating on defense and ball security, so with that in mind I've edged towards taking the unders rather than the standard points line for Toronto. I can only see Raptors taking this and the likelihood is they take it comfortably, I've taken a small bet on a handicap line having bought some points, but I am taking Brooks at his word and hope to see a more resolute defensive effort from OKC whilst making sure they don't offer up any cheap turnovers. Race to 20pts double Raptors (v Thunder) & Bulls (v Magic) 6pts @ 1.91 Bet365

Race to 20pts double Raptors (v Thunder) & Bulls (v Magic) 6pts @ 1.91 Bet365
I know the post isn't completed but Joakim Noah is out for Bulls tonight due to illness. Taj Gibson has been pencilied in the lineup, which means he'll handle Tobias Harris, while Pau Gasol will be up against Nikola Vucevic. Edit: In addition, Derrick Rose is another late-scratch (https://twitter.com/suntimes_hoops/status/529791272576229377)

Phoenix Suns (-6.5) to beat LA Lakers 4pts @ 2.1 (MarathonBet) :( Trevor Ariza Over 14.5pts 4pts @ 1.90 (bet365) :) Damien Lillard Under 20.5pts 6pts @ 1.71 (bet365) :( Toronto Raptors (-11.5) to beat Oklahoma City 5pts @ 1.91 (BetInternet) :) Houston Rockets to beat Miami Heat 3pts @ 2.10 (MarathonBet) :)
11-10-0 Total staked 96.00 pts Total returns 97.29 pts Profit 1.29 pts Finally back in the positive zone. :) Phoenix was close to clearing the handicap, if only Marcus Morris made the 1st free throw. Without Kobe's heroics, the Suns would have cleared the handicap easily. As for Lillard, my initial logic was as per Lawson's situation, whereby a less-than-100% fit player will not be able to reach the Over. Unfortunately, ironman Lillard finally blew it up with 27 points & lead Blazers past Cavs. Houston Rockets beat Miami Heat convincingly with 108-91 to become the 1st team this season with 5-0, with Beverley stepping in as the 4th scoring option from T.Jones. Ariza also cleared the scoring handicap with 19 points with 5 3-pointers made. Looks like Parsons isn't missed much in Houston. Finally, Raptors narrowly cleared the handicap with a 100-88 win against OKC. OKC came out fast off the blocks, leading 30-23 after 1st Q. But Raptors slowly overcame the deficit, and in this game, I'm lucky that a missed free throw helped me cleared the handicap. :clap to Samba_SamPa for sticking to his gut feel on picking the Bucks win (which I considered but didn't pull the trigger) & Unders on the OKC/TOR game, while we welcome Norki with his debut prediction in this thread.

Re: NBA Regular Season matches 2014/15 Orlando Magic (-3.5) to beat Philadelphia 76ers 5pt @ 2.06 (Marathonbet) Someone will finally have the chance to win this season. Both teams are equally bad, but at least Magic have more scoring options (Vucevic, Harris, Fournier, Gordon, Frye) compared to 76ers (Wroten...erm, Shved....Brandon Davies....) Memphis Grizzlies to beat Phoenix Suns 4pt @ 2.05 (Multiple Sites) Goran Dragic Under 16.5pts 5pt @ 1.83 (Bet365) Grizzlies did not play yesterday, hence should be fresher than the Suns. With their lockdown defence and vet experience, they should be able to deal with the fast-paced but youthful Suns. Dragic hasn't looked comfortable while sharing the ball-duties with Bledsoe & IT2, and has only averaged 13.5ppg so far this season. Against Tony Allen/Mike Conley, the Dragon might find it tough-going to hit the Overs. Cleveland Cavaliers (-5.5) to beat Utah Jazz 5pt @ 1.91 (UniBet) Pure gut feel, but just like Cavs 1st game, when everyone writes off LeBron, he'll comeback with a big game. Though Jazz had a day's rest and have the home crowd going for them, it might be too much for them to handle when Cavs stars have something to prove to the media.

I know the post isn't completed but Joakim Noah is out for Bulls tonight due to illness. Taj Gibson has been pencilied in the lineup, which means he'll handle Tobias Harris, while Pau Gasol will be up against Nikola Vucevic. Edit: In addition, Derrick Rose is another late-scratch (https://twitter.com/suntimes_hoops/status/529791272576229377)
Easy for me to say so in hindsight after it lost, but immediately felt I had staked too much and that was without seeing your team news. I shan't be taking first to 20 again :ok