Manchester City v Manchester United > Sunday November 2nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v Manchester United (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.88[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester City v Manchester United > Sunday November 2nd Manchester City has won three of their last four games, losing last week to West Ham. United has won three of six matches, with one loss and two draws including last week’s to Chelsea. British newspapers are reporting that captain Wayne Rooney may not play for Manchester United in the match on Sunday. Robin van Persie is playing well. United played well against Chelsea without Rooney and the team showed improvement. The Blues are not in top form but still remain my favorite. ;)

Re: Manchester City v Manchester United > Sunday November 2nd Having watched all the Man United games this season they are definitely getting better and better. Chelsea was the toughest test by far this season. The draw was a fair result. Neither team deserved the win. Sure Chelsea missed Costa & Remy but United missed Rooney and Falcao. Last game against WBA was 2 shots 2 goals for WBA. United played well, confidence is growing, and the additions of Rooney and Falcao will have an impact. I thought Januzai and Mata had poor games against Chelsea. For me it was Januzai's second stinker in a row. Both he and Mata are taking too long on the ball. 5-8 touches before it's moved on won't cut it at this level. Compare it to Real Madrid against Liverpool 1st half, and R Madrid v Barcelona ! Slow, laborious, stale, etc. Defense just shifts over ... YAWN ! versus electrifying pace, movement and passing ! On the plus side Fellaini had a great game. Second really good one in a row. It shows you what a little bit of confidence can do. Moyes drained it out of him by trying to play him as a defensive/holding midfielder. van Gaal is playing him as a pressing midfielder and it is working really well. Fabergas was nullified completely. I saw the opta stats and they indicate he worked the hardest running over 12km's . He is also giving United an aerial threat from set-plays that they have been missing. I think that City and their style of play will be a slightly easier prospect than Chelsea. City won't come into this game and play in an unexpected way. What you see is what you get, and their style is open. You can watch the DVD's, do your homework and be prepared. I have also watched all of City's games this season and have not been impressed with Joe Hart. I don't know if you guys see the world TV feed. Brad Friedels is sometimes on as a analyst and his critique/analysis of Joe Hart is succinct, spot on, world class ! That man knows the business of defending. For me the value is on United here, and I think they are more than capable of winning this game. Having been dominated by City in recent meeting they will be seeking redemption and revenge. Man United away win for me for 2 units at odds of 4.5 betvictor Just to add that the absence of David Silva is huge for city. He has consistently been their best player. Navas and Nasri have a similar role in the team, but neither are close to the buzz he brings for city.

Re: Manchester City v Manchester United > Sunday November 2nd Man U still not good enough, very lucky to get away with a point last week against a rather unthreatening Chelsea side, who looked to be happy with a draw. Blatant penalty not given, and hazard missed a sitter. Falcao does not play, and still not convinced with Rooney this season. City will want to get back on track, and I think Aguero has the craft to unlock a rather dodgy defence. not sure Man U can apply enough pressure to score here, so v small interest in Aguero FGS in a Man C win to nil, will go with 1-0 and 2-0.

Re: Manchester City v Manchester United > Sunday November 2nd 4pts Man Utd (+0.5AH) to beat Man City 2.02 Bet365 I said before Wednesday’s game that City looked a bit jaded and I saw nothing in that game to suggest anything otherwise. Although this is a huge game in its own right human nature might lead to one eye being on the Champions League game in midweek as that is almost a knockout game. United are fresh as daisies and can impose themselves on a suddenly weak looking City defence in this game. Without the spark that Silva provides and with Yaya Toure very hit and miss at the minute City could be vulnerable here so I’ll take United to get a result of some kind. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-city-vs-man-utd-betting-united-can-take-a-result-away-from-the-etihad

Re: Manchester City v Manchester United > Sunday November 2nd

Man U still not good enough' date=' very lucky to get away with a point last week against a rather unthreatening Chelsea side, who looked to be happy with a draw. Blatant penalty not given, and hazard missed a sitter. Falcao does not play, and still not convinced with Rooney this season. City will want to get back on track, and I think Aguero has the craft to unlock a rather dodgy defence. not sure Man U can apply enough pressure to score here, so v small interest in Aguero FGS in a Man C win to nil, will go with 1-0 and 2-0.[/quote'] Lucky for a finish to score such a late goal, but United created a good few chances and were better for the most part. Mourinho yet again was tactically naive, instead of going for the killer goal he thinks he can just sit back and hold on, he got punished at city and at United for doing that. Silva is missing for City, their playmaker and best player this season. Yaya Toure has been non existant, and they look a shambles defensively, especially Mangala. Of course I can see City winning the game, can't see them keeping a clean sheet with Di Maria, RVP and Rooney on the pitch though, CSKA, West Ham, Newcastle all put 2 past them.

Lucky for a finish to score such a late goal, but United created a good few chances and were better for the most part. Mourinho yet again was tactically naive, instead of going for the killer goal he thinks he can just sit back and hold on, he got punished at city and at United for doing that. Silva is missing for City, their playmaker and best player this season. Yaya Toure has been non existant, and they look a shambles defensively, especially Mangala. Of course I can see City winning the game, can't see them keeping a clean sheet with Di Maria, RVP and Rooney on the pitch though, CSKA, West Ham, Newcastle all put 2 past them.
City haven't been the same at home since last Christmas, up to then they were destroying teams on a regular basis. I certainly think you can get under their skin by defending in numbers and breaking with speed. Unfortunately United don't have that pace - other than Di Maria, who will be key in this game - I can't really remember them successfully employing such a tactic for a while, indeed the quality of their defending away from home has been as shambolic as City's. Silva is a massive miss for City as he is easily City's best player on a consistent basis, as any City fan will tell you. One to watch for me, should be a City win but not a backable price with their form. Too many question marks surrounding United to consider backing them either.

City haven't been the same at home since last Christmas, up to then they were destroying teams on a regular basis. I certainly think you can get under their skin by defending in numbers and breaking with speed. Unfortunately United don't have that pace - other than Di Maria, who will be key in this game - I can't really remember them successfully employing such a tactic for a while, indeed the quality of their defending away from home has been as shambolic as City's. Silva is a massive miss for City as he is easily City's best player on a consistent basis, as any City fan will tell you. One to watch for me, should be a City win but not a backable price with their form. Too many question marks surrounding United to consider backing them either.
Yip, fully agree with that. Yaya looks like he wants to leave, he has no interest. Saw him when they got hit by a late goal at Bayern, at full time he went over and had a big laugh and joke with Guardiola (Pleas buy me). Any normal player would have been devastated at losing. Pellegrini sometimes looks like he just throws the team out on the pitch and says "Play".. Seems to have no presence on the touch line at all. I still think City are clear fav's and most likely winners, they have a great squad, but Yaya has been missing for a good while, Silva out, defending terribly, reliant on Aguero, if ever United are to get a result against them it is now. Couldn't have a bet on the game either.

Re: Manchester City v Manchester United > Sunday November 2nd I don't personally understand the praise United are getting at the moment. They drew at WBA and against Chelsea, but in Ferguson's time in charge that would of been regarded as being in really bad form. I don't think they played well against Chelsea, I think if Chelsea had anything other than a thirty-six year old up front they would have won comfortably. I watched City in midweek as sadly I backed them and I don't think they were too terrible up front, but in defence they looked awful and if Mangala play's United should get chances, so goals should be the call here. Pity Falcao won't play as he would have been a big threat. Pity Caballero won't play either as he looked more like a Man City fan that had won some kind of competition to play in the team.

Re: Manchester City v Manchester United > Sunday November 2nd I'm backing city here. They will obviously want to bounce back asap and United are just a shambles defensively which city should be able to exploit. United did pretty well vs us but it's yet to be seen if this is an increase in performance or whether it was a positive blip for them. I see a close game with city edging it. 19/20 with various seems good to me.

Re: Manchester City v Manchester United > Sunday November 2nd City out to 2.1 on betfair. Must be a back bet. Aguero will have a party against united's defence. First time few of united's players will experience the derby and it's going to overwhelm them. I think it will be relatively easy for city. 3-0 or 3-1.

City out to 2.1 on betfair. Must be a back bet. Aguero will have a party against united's defence. First time few of united's players will experience the derby and it's going to overwhelm them. I think it will be relatively easy for city. 3-0 or 3-1.
Agree with you, aguero is just over evens on betfair to score anytime. Betvictor have a "spincast" on anytime scorer, under/over goals and match result. Aguero to score anytime, Under 3.5 goals and Man city to win 11/2 @betvictor

Re: Manchester City v Manchester United > Sunday November 2nd Amazingly stupid from Smalling. Gotta wonder what some of these people are doing. 38 to 1 shot down the drain. City could easily have had three penalties, and be playing against 9 men. See another red coming here. Rooney off again would not surprise me !:wall