** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Shriners Hospital for Childrens Open > October 16th - 19th

Aidymac

Re: Shriners Hospital for Childrens Open > October 16th - 19th I have a small hunch for Jeff Overton, pre odds.. Barring a couple of nightmare holes in his final round at the weekend(quadruple bogey at the 11th & double bogey on the 16th hole), he played very well, shooting 21 birdies and an eagle. Would otherwise have posted a top10 finish. He seems to like October & these 2 successive events in the last couple of years. T9(-15) in this 2013, after T16(-10) in the Frys.com T13(-11) in this 2012, 8th(-13) in the Frys.com Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shriners Hospital for Childrens Open > October 16th - 19th Odds are now out. I'm not clever enough to post them, lol Overton is an impressive 125/1 with Corals, although win only(?!). I only have accounts with PP & BetVictor these days(it's a long story), so taken 80/1 with PP 1/4 odds 1-5. Also done Ryo Ishikawa ew, also 80s same firm. Played well at the weekend T19(-9) and finished T2 in this last year, shooting -18 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shriners Hospital for Childrens Open > October 16th - 19th Best of luck Bobby! Brooks Koepka - 1 Point each-way @ 25/1 Bet365 Cameron Tringale - 1 Point each-way @ 55/1 Bet365 Robert Allenby - 1 Point each-way @ 150/1 Bet365 Russell Knox Top European - 2 Points @ 5/1 Bet365 Brooks Koepka played very well in the Frys.com Open last weekend, finishing T8 with a score of -11. He hits the ball a mile and that should stand him in good order here on this course. His prominent performance should give him a big boost coming into this week and he is a player to watch this year for me, he could be the next big thing. Cameron Tringale got off to a reasonable start in the Frys.com last week with a T26 finish, and the only thing that let him down was his putter really as tee to green he was very solid. He went from strength to strength this year, getting better as the year went on. He had some eye-catching performances including a T4 finish in the Greenbrier Classic, T2 in the Barclays and played well at the Tour Championship too. He is another improving player that could get involved here. Robert Allenby looks too big a price to ignore, he played really well at the Fry's last weekend. He also finished T8 alongside Koepka, if he can build on that he has a squeak... I have also backed Russell Knox to be the top european this week, 5/1 looks big. Martin Laird is the 13/8 favourite but his finishing position last week was a bit of a miracle as Martin played quite terrible at times, and his putting was atrocious and amateurish at times too. Russell is blossoming into a fine player and looks a solid bet here. He made the cut last weekend but didn't figure and he played well here last year with a score of -10 overall and finished T9 the year before that.

Re: Shriners Hospital for Childrens Open > October 16th - 19th Good Luck Top European Padraig Harrington Each Way @ 11-1 [sportingbet] Place 123 @ 1/5 Signs recently of more consistent form from the Irish man,and did play this course ok on only appearance. Decent enough value with only 8 rivals in this market

Re: Shriners Hospital for Childrens Open > October 16th - 19th Form horses tend to win at TPC Summerlin. Indeed the past 4 winners had all finished in the Top 10 within their past 3 apperances. On this basis I'm tempted to back Nick Watney who has turned the corner of late and was T5 at the Wyndham Championship. I was on him at Sedgefield when he led after 54 holes and then drove it into a car park on the closing hole when he had a chance to Top 3 - the joys of golf betting. He's a local resident, he plays the course well and who will ever forget his perofrmance at the CIMB Classic when he shot a closing 61 to win the tournament at -22/262. That form at The Mines carries over with Martin Laird (09 Champion) and Ryan Moore (12 Champion) and with the putter warming, Watney will be motivated for a win. His lack of recent activity is the only downside.

Re: Shriners Hospital for Childrens Open > October 16th - 19th Jason Bohn; Top ten finish 9/1; Top Twenty finish 9/2. B365 Jason Bohn a fourteen year veteran on the PGA Tour is somewhat a journeyman. However he has won twice on the circuit during those years and boasts some useful place form in the process. His cut making ratio far outweighs his miss ratio and more often than not he has posted top ten finishes during the season. If your not Tiger, Rory or Phil, you still have to pay the mortgage and where better to appease the bank manager than a place you feel happy. Well TPC Summerlin in Vegas is such a place for Mr Bohn. Tied 2nd last year behind runaway winner Webb Simpson and T8 the previous year certainly tells you of his liking for this course. Bonh missed the cut by a single shot last week at The Frys and that in my book is an advantage, having the extra time to prepare going into a tournament where you have performed in the past. If you are brave enough he is available at 110/1 for the outright. I think that would be a major task but I believe the top twenty is very achievable and 9/2 is a good price. GL

Re: Shriners Hospital for Childrens Open > October 16th - 19th Tournament preview: 1pt ew C.Tringale to win Shriners Hospitals Open 50/1 Betfred (1/4 1-5) If this turns into a putting contest as we expect it to then Cameron Tringale has a good chance. He ranked third in strokes gained putting in the Frys.com last week and finished last season well with a decent run in both the Barclays and the Tour Championship. He hits a pretty straight ball although that isn’t essential this week with the rough being fairly low and the greens very big to hit. Tringale opened with a 66 here last year and with much more game coming in this week he looks overpriced at 50/1. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/shriners-hospitals-for-children-open-betting-cameron-tringale-can-putt-his-way-to-victory-in-vegas

Re: Shriners Hospital for Childrens Open > October 16th - 19th Top RoW preview: 1pt ew C.Villegas Top Rest of the World Player 16/1 Bet365 (1/4 1-4) Camilo Villegas was high up on the birdie average list on the PGA Tour last year and having won the Wyndham a couple of months ago he has shown good recent form so I expect him to go well this week. Villegas can be erratic and can make mistakes but he makes a lot of birdies and mistakes are a little harder to come by on this track so the Colombian should be at home around here and at 16/1 he’s a leading player in the Rest of the World market in my opinion. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/shriners-hospitals-for-children-open-betting-camilo-villegas-can-lead-home-the-internationals