Vanarama Conference 7th/8th October

Darran

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 7 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AFC Telford United v Forest Green Rovers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]8/11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bristol Rovers v Dartford (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]9/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chester FC v Aldershot Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]19/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Halifax Town v Wrexham (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gateshead v Alfreton Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4/9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Grimsby Town v Altrincham FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]8/13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Macclesfield Town v Barnet (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]23/20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nuneaton Town v Dover Athletic (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]9/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southport v Lincoln City (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 8 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kidderminster Harriers v Welling United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4/7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Vanarama Conference 7th/8th October AFC Telford v Forest Green Rovers The Conference fixtures look pretty tough this midweek and I am going to chance a couple of games where there are short price favourites but I think they are opposable. The first is this one. Now granted the home side are currently bottom, but they have shown improvement of late and it was a decent effort to get a point at Kidderminster on Saturday. Their main issue is defending and they have yet to keep a clean-sheet this season, but they have also scored 13 goals at home. Forest Green have yet to convince me and they need to show improvement if they are going to go close to winning the league. They are struggling to win away from home and although they have only lost once, they have drawn games that on paper they should be winning. They have drawn 4 on their travels including on Saturday against Macclesfield and I think the draw offers value here although it would be surprising if it was a 0-0 draw! BetVictor and Bet365 go 3/1 about the draw and that looks the value call. Kidderminster v Welling This game is live on BT Sport on Wednesday night and is another I think can end in a draw. Kidderminster are short price favourites which is down to the two sides league positions, but bar a 3-2 win at Woking you have to wonder what they have done of late to deserve being such short priced favourites against an in-form team. They weren’t great against Telford on Saturday and they look vulnerable at the moment. Welling have hit a good spell of form and they are unbeaten in five now. Usually they are opposable away, but they beat Altrincham and drew with Chester in their last two away games. Granted this is tougher, but to me the prices are just plain wrong. I think Welling have a chance of winning so I am going to have a cover bet at BetVictor’s 6/1, but the main bet will be on the draw which is 100/30 with Bet365.

Re: Vanarama Conference 7th/8th October Wednesday TV preview: 4pts Welling/Draw double chance 13/8 Bet365 Kidderminster don’t look in the sort of form to justify them going into the match as the 8/15 favourites. Welling aren’t without a chance here. They have an in form striker which always makes a side dangerous but they have plenty of momentum behind them given the run they’re on. Kidderminster are just starting to stutter a bit and you don’t need to be such heavy favourites when things are becoming a bit of a struggle. I’ll take Welling to get something from this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kidderminster-vs-welling-betting-welling-can-keep-their-good-form-going-at-aggborough

Re: Vanarama Conference 7th/8th October Telford v Forest Green - BTTS - 1.8@Betway Although Telford sit at the bottom of the league they have managed to score in their last 5 home games, with all 5 also seeing BTTS. This included a 4-3 win against a much better placed Torquay. Similarly Forest Green have seen BTTS in all but one of their last 5 away games and I definitely fancy them to bag a goal against a much lower placed Telford. BTTS all the way for this fixture. Good luck all!

Re: Vanarama Conference 7th/8th October I think there is a lot of close games tonight so think it's wise for small stakes I've had a treble on barnet Halifax and Lincoln. I think barnet may have too much for Macclesfield they have been solid away im willing to forgive Halifax for the weekend they have been immense ay home the last year and will have a big point to prove after sat embarrassment coupled with Wrexham having had a lot of travelling last week could take its toll. Lincoln are poor Im just hoping Southport are worse I can't see new manager having such an effect in short space of time Im also having a double on both teams to score Chester Aldershot as I keep saying we don't do clean sheets and always look likely to score and over 2.5 goals telford game telford looked ok going forward but abysmal at back think experience forest green strikers could prove too much for them

Re: Vanarama Conference 7th/8th October Hi, been a long time since i last visited and contributed to this site. Will post more regularly from now on. My pick for tonight: Gateshead vs Alfreton (1) -1.25 2.13 asians 4/10 From my stats, Alfreton should be easy picking for Gateshead who played a great game from the off vs Braintree. Alfreton were not up to par against Aldershot and looked weary according to match report. Gateshead should win this, hopefully by two goals.

Re: Vanarama Conference 7th/8th October If anyone reading this and wants in play bet Chester are dominating Aldershot surely only matter time tI'll score I am aware I just jinxed us ha ha but I haven't seen us dominate a team like this in a long time

Re: Vanarama Conference 7th/8th October Sounds like I wasn't far off getting rewarded with the draw on the Telford game tonight but still dont get paid out sadly. Welcome back to cc135 and he had a winner as well and well done jirwin on his in play bet.

Re: Vanarama Conference 7th/8th October Hope u got on in time everyone im not sure what to make of Aldershot they clearly set up for a draw showed no intention of attacking until last ten min when created couple chances which shows what they should have done from the start . Our new loan signing Hughes looked quick and a real handful worth keeping an eye out for anytime scorer in coming games. As for tonight im going with a double of kiddy over 2.5 goals I thought welling were poor on sat and our own fault not taking chances to finish them off can't see kiddy doing same

Re: Vanarama Conference 7th/8th October

Looking pretty good coming up ti half time
Are you watching the game? Welling have been much the better side and thanks to a deflected goal and some rubbish goalkeeping they find themselves 2 down. Welling aren't out of this. Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum

Re: Vanarama Conference 7th/8th October Utter travesty Welling haven't got something out of the game. They were much the better side and played some good football, whilst Kidderminster were rubbish. Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum

Don't fancy kiddy chances un next few weeks looking at fixtures they put up on bt . Any ideas for good excuse fir the Mrs so I can go to Dover on sat addpea
Wonder if they might raise their game though against the better sides. Think it's a tough one to be allowed to do that trip! Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum

Re: Vanarama Conference 7th/8th October Ha ha looking like giving that one a miss bit gutted got a sneaky feeling we will win down there team travelling down on Friday shouldn't be tired and we are 2 nd in form table now (everyone else must be really bad) . Some interesting fixtures this sat that should offer some value will start having good look tomorrow

Nothing from me in the near future' date=' I'm snowed under with other stuff at the moment and football betting is taking a back seat..[/quote'] That's a shame but understandable at the same time. Look forward to having you back when you have more time.