** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct

kevshat

The busy period of major championships begins with the World Grand Prix in Dublin next month. The event continues with its double in double out format and given the strength of the field should be a cracking tournament. Draw, schedule and format all here: http://www.pdc.tv/news/article/6y3ey5duzh481h3vbvnu9hy2h/title/partypokercom-world-grand-prix-schedule

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct Think there is some value in the specified player check-out market on Coral, but apart from that I'm struggling to see much. Something I've put elsewhere: Four-fold to be taken to small stakes. 2/1 most places. Justin Pipe +1.5 Adrian Lewis Stephen Bunting James Wade Robert Thornton vs Justin Pipe - Justin Pipe +1.5 sets. World no. 14 Justin Pipe was on my post-draw shortlist of people to back, but the best price of 13/10 just falls short of the 6/4 I was wanting. He plays a much more decorated player in former World Master and UK Open winner Robert Thornton, but I feel 'The Force' is good to win at least one set in this match. Last year's Grand Prix saw an impressive run to the semi-finals for Pipe. Along the way he took the scalps of well-fancied opposition, beating recent world finalist Andy Hamilton and world no. 3 Adrian Lewis, whom he knocked out of the second round in straight sets. Thornton was knocked out in the first round by (an albeit stunning performance from) Paul Nicholson. Both have 1 previous quarter final run to their name in this competition – but it should be noted that Thornton has beaten Phil Taylor in the Grand Prix. Pipe comes into the tournament with ok floor form. Thornton has excellent recent form on the floor, reaching two finals this year and winning 3 events. Since reaching the last 16 of the Worlds in January, he hasn't replicated it on television, losing in the first round of World Matchplay and the second round of the UK Open (playing a qualifier in the first round), while finishing bottom of the non-relegated Premier League players. Although he has appalling tv form, his floor form really is superb and is my main concern over this selection. However, my main rationale behind this selection is based on the unique double-in format of the Grand Prix, which I think will benefit Pipe more than Thornton. Both of these darters are fairly consistent on their doubles, with Sky pundit Rod Harrington once describing Thornton as “one of the best hitters of double top in the world of darts”. Now, Pipe is a notoriously slow player and this will leave Thornton standing at the back of the stage for longer than he will feel comfortable in my opinion, and especially so if he fails to hit a double with his first 3 throws in a leg. When combined with a tendency to get too frustrated too quickly on the oche, as we have seen with Thornton before in the Premier League and indeed his first round match with Paul Nicholson last year, I think its not too farfetched to expect him to throw away few legs in this match, something he can't afford to do against a player of Pipe's calibre. I may still yet have a small stake on the win at 13/10. Adrian Lewis vs Daryl Gurney – Adrian Lewis to win. Not much to this selection to be honest. Gurney is in good form reaching the Irish Matchplay final, I just think the gulf in class is just too big for Lewis to not win this match. Stephen Bunting vs Ronnie Baxter – Stephen Bunting to win. Veteran Ronnie Baxter has qualified for the Grand Prix each year since 2000, but his record is generally poor. Conversely, this will be reigning BDO champion Stephen Bunting's first appearance at the Grand Prix and (to the best of my knowledge and Googling skills) first match in this format. Putting aside a semi-final in 2004, Baxter has never got past the second round. And before last year's 2-0 victory over Colin Lloyd, he had been knocked out in the first round six years running. Whilst this is uncharted water for Bunting, I think he is a better all-round player than Baxter and should comfortably beat the man from Blackpool. James Wade vs Andy Smith – James Wade to win. James Wade won the Grand Prix in 2007 and 2010, and I am expecting a good performance from him in this year's tournament. 'The Machine' has demonstrated he is on the cusp of a return to the top of his game in recent months, winning a European Tour event, reaching the final of another and also impressing on the PDC tour of Singapore and Australia. Smith and Wade have met twice already in majors this year with Wade coming out on top both times 4-3 in the World Championships and then 10-5 in the World Matchplay. Smith won their most recent clash in Leipzig a few weeks ago, but I think he will struggle against one of the most consistent double-hitters in darts – and I really do fancy Wade to improve his 13-5 record against Smith in this match.

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct Tournament preview: 1pt ew S.Whitlock to win World Grand Prix 22/1 Boylesports (1/2 1-2) One man who is pretty good at his doubles is Simon Whitlock and if we ignore the Premier League he actually has a decent record in majors over the last 12-15 months or so. No section of this draw is simple especially with the short format but he’s found himself in a fairly nice part of it given that there is no threat of playing Michael van Gerwen or Phil Taylor until at least the semi final so at 22/1 the Australian could well be worth a punt this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/world-grand-prix-betting-simon-whitlock-can-land-the-spoils-in-dublin

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct Monday previews: 4pts J.Pipe to beat R.Thornton 13/10 Unibet I think Justin Pipe is overpriced here. He was overpriced before he won the Players Championship event on Saturday but he certainly is now. He has been known to be a streaky player with wins and it wouldn’t be the biggest surprise in the world if he went very well this week. Pipe is a player who is usually solid on the doubles and at 13/10 he’s a fair price to take out the Scot. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-pipe-betting-justin-pipe-can-see-off-the-scot-in-dublin 4pts A.Hamilton to beat K.Painter 4/5 Skybet Hamilton has won 11 of the last 13 meetings between these two and when all is said and done that has to carry some weight and I think that could be a difference. Painter is very much a confidence player and that sort of record can’t do much for his confidence. Throw in the fact Hamilton is more reliable on the doubles and I think the Stokie’s a good bet here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/painter-vs-hamilton-betting-andy-hamilton-can-notch-another-win-over-the-artist 4pts G.Anderson vs B.Dolan - Over 2.5 sets 11/10 Coral This has all the hallmarks of a close match to me. Anderson is in excellent form these days and Dolan always produces in this venue so I fully expect to see a third set before this one is decided. Anderson’s resurgence on the doubles will be tested to the full here whereas Dolan always looks comfortable in this format so there’s enough about these two to suggest we’ll go the distance here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/anderson-vs-dolan-betting-celtic-clash-can-go-the-distance-in-dublin 4pts A.Lewis to win 2-0 4/5 Paddy Power Lewis hasn’t been in great nick but he made a semi final in the Players Championship event on Saturday which shows there is a spark ready to be lit up in his game and if he’s anything close to good form here he should win this 2-0. Gurney can outscore most in the game but he isn’t going to outscore an in form Lewis and I can’t see him bettering Lewis on the doubles either so 2-0 Lewis looks the most obvious scoreline in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-gurney-betting-adrian-lewis-should-be-too-good-for-gurney-in-dublin

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct Michael van Gerwen vs Vincent van der Voort I tipped van der Voort at Hills' 6/1 elsewhere when the odds came out about 2 weeks ago, but I think today's best price of 11/2 at Sky Bet is still worth a look. Bwin go as short as 3/1. First round matches are best of 3 sets, each set being best of 5 legs. Whilst pretty much everything points towards a loss here; i) he has a poor record of 2 wins and 6 losses at the Grand Prix; ii) his doubling isn't that good anyway; iii) he is playing Michael van Gerwen, I think that such a short format provides too large of a variance to justify odds that long against van der Voort. I do think that van Gerwen will win though, so this one should be kept to a very small stake.

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct Tuesday previews: 4pts T.Jenkins to beat J.Pipe 6/5 Boylesports I have this as a 50/50 match but if I’m being honest and had to pick one to be favoured it would be Jenkins based on the experience factor and the fact he’s performed in a major this year already so the strong odds against on The Bull looks very appealing in this match. This isn’t a tournament which has served Huybrechts well in the past unlike Jenkins who has a good record in it and the Englishman can extend that record here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/jenkins-vs-huybrechts-betting-jenkins-looks-overpriced-in-even-contest 3pts J.Caven to beat P.Wright 13/8 Skybet I’m a big Peter Wright fan but I think he could be there for the taking in this match. He has been fiddling around with his darts for a while and looked a bit of a shambles at the World Matchplay. He’s not really convinced since then. Jamie Caven is in good touch these days and his finishing has really caught the eye and that confidence on the doubles should spread to the start of the leg to give him a good chance of the upset here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wright-vs-caven-betting-jamie-caven-can-see-off-snakebite-in-dublin-opener 4pts S.Bunting vs R.Baxter - Over 2.5 sets 11/10 William Hill This has the potential to be such an interesting match. In terms of this tournament it is experience vs inexperience and often that experience can be crucial. Stephen Bunting is a high class scorer but he can be a bit iffy on his doubles which will let Baxter in at times. It will also give Baxter plenty of belief going into this match. Baxter knows what is needed in this event so he has enough of an advantage to at least ensure this goes to a decider before it is decided. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bunting-vs-baxter-betting-opening-round-match-can-go-the-distance 4pts D.Chisnall to beat R.Barneveld 11/10 Spreadex It still doesn’t sit massively well with me backing Chisnall to hit two doubles in a leg but we have to have belief that he’ll continue to hit his doubles as well as he has done for the last year in this match. If he does he’ll be hard to beat given how well he scores. Barneveld has struggled since he won the Premier League and two first round defeats over the weekend can’t have helped that much so Chisnall at odds against looks good here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chisnall-vs-barneveld-betting-last-year-s-finalist-can-come-through-first-round-clash

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct James Wade to win 2-0 @ 10/11 (v Andy Smith) Wadey loves this tournament, and after a few good months and a return to form I expect him to come through this tie with ease. Smith rarely impresses and with Wade being electric on the doubles you can only see one winner here.

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct A few tiny singles for tonight's darts. I will also get on the treble at 10/1 for a bit of fun. Phil Taylor vs Steve Beaton - Steve Beaton +1.5 sets. 13/8. It's folly to back against Phil Taylor in a darts match, surely? The bookies certainly think so with these somewhat nice-looking odds. Beaton is a good, solid pro and a former world champion of nearly 20 years ago. He will struggle to break Taylor's throw tonight in my opinion, but when one observes that this bet wins if Beaton can hold 3 consecutive times, a feat I think that he is well capable of doing, the ~38% implied percentage is just a tad too small to my mind. Gary Anderson vs Brendan Dolan - Over 3.5 match 180s. Evens. Gary Anderson and Brendan Dolan both come into this match in cracking form, being no.1 and no.3 on the pro-tour order of merit. Indeed, they contested a final in the second of this weekend's Players' Championship events (which today's 2/1 outsider, Dolan, won 6-2). Anderson loves to hit a 180 and Dolan always turns up here, giving this all the makings of a good, good match - given the form of these two and that this has every chance of going to a third and final set, I think that this line is worth getting on. Adrian Lewis vs Daryl Gurney - Adrian Lewis to win, highest checkout and most 180s. 13/8. William Hill only. Adrian Lewis hasn't had much luck at this venue since his appearance in 2010's final, but he is a much better player and should record a comfortable victory tonight. If the match goes as it should on paper, this should win. My only small concerns over this are based on the low number of legs in this match: i) Lewis could wrap the match up too quickly to have got ahead in the 180s count, as Gurney is capable of matching him over the short distance, and ii) similarly, of course, in such a small sample of legs, there is the chance of Gurney managing to nick the higher checkout. Remember, tiny stakes.

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct Mervyn King @ 4/5 bet365 (to beat Wes Newton) King for me is much better on the doubles, and has generally been in the better form of the two in recent times. Wes has been in a bad place on TV screens and a few missed doubles getting off might see him drop his head and crumble. King just plods on and his double 16 hitting is one of the best around.

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct Jamie Caven v Peter Wright - Most 180's DRAW @ 3/1 William Hill Both underachievers when it comes to hitting 180s IMO, they hit plenty of 140's but seem to never quite manage the high number of the top score. Wright has bulky darts which at times makes it difficult, and Caven is a very rhythm thrower, and precision isn't his strong point as such which leads to a few more missed 180s than others. With the double in and short format here, I cant see either running away with the 180 count, and come the end of the game a tie here would not surprise me at all.

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct Simon Whitlock to win 2-0 @ 6/5 PaddyPower (v Richie Burnett) Whitlock has been in decent form recently, and his doubles are a real strong point of his. Burnett isn't the player he once was, and is another player who may let his temper get the better of him should he miss a few double ins. Whitlock for me is superior in every department, and it would take a mammoth performance for Richie to win this. I'm siding with Whitlock here 2-0, I think he can get the job done without any fuss and do it looking comfortable.

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct Wednesday previews: 3pts K.Painter (+1.5 sets) to beat A.Lewis 13/10 Boylesports This has the potential to be a close match based on what we saw in the opening round. Painter looked in good touch when he got away in legs whereas Lewis never really hit top form in any phase of the game. Lewis will need to improve to run away with this game but the format is still pretty short and the double start is a hindrance and that alone has the potential to keep Painter close here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-painter-betting-kevin-painter-can-push-lewis-all-the-way-in-dublin 3pts J.Wade (-1.5 sets) to beat R.Thornton 6/5 Skybet I think Wade will win this match. He looked good in all facets of the game against Smith on Monday night. We know he’s going to get in quickly and finish well but his scoring was really consistent too which was important. Thornton played well himself in fairness but his off the oche problems aren’t likely to help and while he won’t lack for inspiration in this match he might lack for emotional energy so I favour Wade in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wade-vs-thornton-betting-james-wade-can-see-off-the-thorn-in-dublin 3pts P.Taylor to win 3-0 10/11 Skybet It is hard to see Gilding troubling Taylor in this match if he doesn’t dramatically up his scoring. On the floor we know he can score heavily but we’re yet to see him translate that form onto the big stage and that is something that can often take a while. Although Taylor famously lost to Darren Webster at the weekend he did average 106 in defeat which shows he is playing well and this longer format should bring more of his best form out. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-gilding-betting-phil-taylor-unlikely-to-be-troubled-in-second-round 3pts G.Anderson (-2.5 sets) to beat M.Mansell 11/8 Skybet Mansell will need to improve at the start to keep this close because few have kept up with Gary Anderson in the scoring stakes on year so he certainly isn’t going to. Anderson is clicking doubles like you wouldn’t believe at the minute so he’s a threat for the whole tournament not just Mansell in this match. It is hard to take a man who starts on D19 seriously and I can’t here. Anderson should have far too much in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/anderson-vs-mansell-betting-gary-anderson-can-continue-his-good-form-in-dublin

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct

Jamie Caven v Peter Wright - Most 180's DRAW @ 3/1 William Hill Both underachievers when it comes to hitting 180s IMO, they hit plenty of 140's but seem to never quite manage the high number of the top score. Wright has bulky darts which at times makes it difficult, and Caven is a very rhythm thrower, and precision isn't his strong point as such which leads to a few more missed 180s than others. With the double in and short format here, I cant see either running away with the 180 count, and come the end of the game a tie here would not surprise me at all.
Gutted about this one, it was 1-1 in 180's... Right up until ultimately the final leg, and Wright had one last chance to land one before he took it... and he did to win 2-1. So close, yet so far.

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct Adrian Lewis to win 3-1 @ 9/4 bet365 (v Kevin Painter) Lewis came through by the skin of his teeth first round, and will need to improve here against Painter who enjoyed a solid win against Hamilton. Lewis is more than capable of blowing him away if he brings anything near his A game, and I cant look past him winning this match. The only question is how close will it be, Painter will be looking to keep it close early and stay in the game hoping to make Lewis miss. I see no reason why he wont get a set on board, but I think that will be his lot here, and Lewis will find his feet In a slightly longer format and take this comfortably in the end. Robert Thornton most 180s @ 4/5 Paddy Power (v James Wade) The Thorn is more prolific when it comes to scoring in general, and when he starts finding that treble 20 first dart he tends to land quite a few 180s. Wade is the "Machine" for a reason, he seems to plod through games, is strong on his doubles, scores steadily and is always there or there abouts in the leg. His weakness for me is the big score, and if he had the scoring power of an Anderson he'd be taking home World Titles for sure. The double in format might keep this line a little closer, but I still think Robert will prevail here and bring this bet home. Phil Taylor to win 3-0 @ 4/5 Betfred (v Andrew Gilding) Gidling doesn't play well on stage, and only won his first game IMO because Webster just missed too many doubles. He was outscore, and was beaten in most legs but for Webster getting over the line. This is Taylor now, and you wont get many chances like that. Can Gilding score better? History on stage suggests not, add to that nerves of playing Taylor and this could be a massacre IMO. Taylor needs to improve himself, but that is a certainty. Comfortable win for Taylor here. Gary Anderson first SET score 3-0 @ 3/1 (V Michael Mansell) Anderson has a much better mental state of mind these days, and his double troubles tend to be behind him. He beats Mansell in every department, and first set nerves for Mansell might come into things here. Anderson will be looking to lay his marker down, quieten the crowd and show who is boss. The double in format gives players a better chance of breaking throw, and Mansell may miss a few double in's early in this game and for me Anderson will pounce and look to take the opener with ease. Good value IMO.

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct Thursday previews: 4pts P.Wright to beat S.Bunting Evs Bet365 Bunting was an easy winner when the two met in the World Matchplay but the double start makes a big difference here and that sways it in Wright’s favour in my opinion. Wright clicked the doubles in and out very well in the first round and that coupled with his scoring makes him very dangerous. Bunting wasn’t as crisp on his doubles although the fact he was under no pressure could have had something to do with that. Even so I fancy Wright here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wright-vs-bunting-betting-peter-wright-can-get-his-matchplay-revenge 4pts T.Jenkins to beat R.Burnett 4/6 Stan James If Richie Burnett brushes up on his starting double then he’s playing well enough to be competitive here but I just sense that initial double will be the undoing of him. Jenkins isn’t doing a lot wrong at the minute and he’s scoring so well that Burnett will need Jenkins to miss a lot of doubles if he’s to have a chance. There’s no evidence of that happening though so I expect The Bull to come through here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/burnett-vs-jenkins-betting-terry-jenkins-can-be-too-strong-for-burnett 3pts D.Winstanley Most 180s vs M.van Gerwen 7/4 Bet365 I’ve thought for a while that Winstanley will break back to form at some point this year although I’m not convinced this is the draw for it to happen this week. That said he has nothing to lose in this match and we saw when these two met in the Grand Slam semi final a couple of years ago how Winstanley can go toe to toe with the Dutchman over a fair length of time. He hit the most 180s in that match and with nothing to lose here he looks overpriced for a repeat of that stat. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-winstanley-betting-winstanley-overpriced-for-the-most-180s 3pts R.Barneveld vs M.King - Over 4.5 sets 7/4 Coral If these two both play well this has the potential to be the match of the night and I see it going all the way. Barneveld still doesn’t convince me and there will be a part of this match where he looks like he gives in if recent tournaments are anything to go by. King definitely won’t give up. He’ll fight all the way so I wouldn’t be surprised if this goes five sets. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-king-betting-familiar-foes-may-go-all-the-way-in-dublin

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct Mervyn King vs Raymond van Barneveld. Mervyn King @ 15/8. Small stake. On both of their days, Barney is the better player. But given how inconsistent the Dutchman can be (even inconsistency from leg to leg, set to set), I think Mervyn King is offered at a nice price here. King won't let his head drop and will continue playing his own game throughout, something I'm not sure can be said for van Barneveld. I had the true price on King at around 6/4.

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct Stephen Bunting Most 180s @ 8/11 bet365 (v Peter Wright) Again just echoing my thoughts from the first round with this line, Wright doesn't hit as many 180s as he should. He hits bucket loads of 140s but never quite manages to land the big one consistently enough. Bunting for me is the bigger scorer when it comes to the 180, and with the extra set, and probable close match I think there will be plenty of legs of Bunting to move clear on the 180 count. Terry Jenkins Most 180s @ 10/11 skybet (v Richie Burnett) Jenkins on song is as good a 180 hitter as anyone, and I think he wins this match fairly well. He'll be confident after his first round win and for me he out scores Richie comfortably.

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct

Mervyn King vs Raymond van Barneveld. Mervyn King @ 15/8. Small stake. On both of their days, Barney is the better player. But given how inconsistent the Dutchman can be (even inconsistency from leg to leg, set to set), I think Mervyn King is offered at a nice price here. King won't let his head drop and will continue playing his own game throughout, something I'm not sure can be said for van Barneveld. I had the true price on King at around 6/4.
Stephen Bunting Most 180s @ 8/11 bet365 (v Peter Wright) Again just echoing my thoughts from the first round with this line, Wright doesn't hit as many 180s as he should. He hits bucket loads of 140s but never quite manages to land the big one consistently enough. Bunting for me is the bigger scorer when it comes to the 180, and with the extra set, and probable close match I think there will be plenty of legs of Bunting to move clear on the 180 count.
Good shouts gents :ok

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct QF previews: 4pts K.Painter vs G.Anderson - Over 6.5 180s 5/6 Bet365 Both men have scored well in this tournament so far and I think this will be fairly close for the most part so I quite like the look of over 6.5 180s here. If Anderson is on a real going day then he could cover this on his own but even if he isn’t Painter is sure to contribute to the total as well so all things being equal here I expect at least seven maximums in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/anderson-vs-painter-betting-two-good-scorers-can-hit-plenty-of-180s-in-quarter-final 3pts J.Wade to beat P.Taylor 11/4 Ladbrokes I think Wade has a real shot at taking Taylor out here. The format is just about the right length for Wade to be consistent throughout and if he starts and finishes as well as he has been doing then Taylor could be in real trouble here. Taylor was pretty fortunate that Andrew Gilding folded after a set in the last round because he wasn’t at the races in their first set. Wade won’t fold so Taylor needs to improve but at the prices I fancy Wade here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-wade-betting-james-wade-looks-value-to-send-taylor-packing 4pts S.Bunting (-1.5 sets) to beat R.Burnett 5/6 Skybet Richie Burnett has done really well to get this far in this tournament but if Stephen Bunting hits his doubles to anything like he did against Wright in the previous round then I think Burnett’s run will end. Bunting is scoring amazingly well this week and that alone buys him a bit of freedom on either double and it will put pressure on Richie’s doubles. We know Richie will fight but Bunting’s quality can be too strong. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bunting-vs-burnett-betting-stephen-bunting-can-end-burnett-s-run-in-dublin 3pts M.van Gerwen to win 3-1 9/4 Betfred Michael van Gerwen has had a real stranglehold over King in recent times having won 14 of their last 15 contests and I expect him to win this one too but I wouldn’t be surprised if his game dips enough for King to take a set. I would expect King to play his best game this week and while I don’t think that will be good enough to win the match he is good enough to scrap a set out leaving van Gerwen to come through 3-1. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-king-betting-van-gerwen-can-come-through-2012-final-repeat

Re: World Grand Prix - 6-12 Oct Semi final previews: 4pts G.Anderson to beat J.Wade 10/11 Skybet This has all the makings of a real close semi final but Anderson just has the edge for me. His scoring power is likely to buy him the extra chance or two that he may need to come through this match. Wade will have to deal with the come down of beating Taylor and having to get up for another match which most people find difficult so all things because equal I expect Anderson to edge this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wade-vs-anderson-betting-gary-anderson-can-edge-out-wade-in-dublin 4pts M.van Gerwen vs S.Bunting - Over 5.5 sets 5/6 Skybet I think this could be a very close semi final and if it is it has the potential to be a cracking match because they both play at breakneck speed in a style that is good to watch. Bunting is scoring so well this week that regardless of what he does on the starting double he will earn shots at the finishing double. MVG is missing a few doubles and while I wouldn’t be surprised if Bunting wins this match I expect it to contain at least six sets. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-bunting-betting-second-semi-final-can-be-closely-fought