2.Bundesliga > September 26th - 29th

kojic2003

Re: 2.Bundesliga > September 26th - 29th Mainz v Hoffenheim TONIGHT Mainz are looking damn good. Their home form is fantastic ! They have won 7 of their last 10, losing 1 game to Bayern Munich (so will most teams). In these wins they have scored 2 or more 7 times, and have an excellent 7 clean sheets. Scoring goals, and keeping clean sheets shows an excellent balance in the team. They are not stopping goals at the detriment of scoring goals, and visa-versa. This season they have 2 home clean sheets in a row, and a very creditable win against DORTMUND. At the moment they have the magical ingredient for winning sorted ! Hoffenheim are Hoffenheim. They score and concede goals for fun. In 9 away games they no clean sheets and have failed to score in just 1 game. I just don't know if home form and clean sheets prevails over a team that likes to play open soccer away. Thus I am scared of the over 2.5 goals in this game. If Mainz keep a clean sheet they need 3 goals to win that bet. That's a tough ask ! Best Bets The conservative play is the double chance Mainz 1.44 on bet365 (not for me) The decent bet is Mainz to win this at very sweet odds of 2.45 bwin for 4 units for me More risk but nice return is Mainz/Mainz HT/FT which is as much as 4 on betvictor 1.5 units for me

Re: 2.Bundesliga > September 26th - 29th Erzgebirge Aue (2.60 at Pinnacle) to beat Aalen For me it was a bit of a surprise to see Aue struggling that much at the start of this season's campaign. They've finally ended their 5-game losing run, so now they're unbeaten in the last two matches. They trashed a very good St.Pauli side(3:0) in front of home fans and they've managed to hold in-form Ingolstadt to a 1:1 draw a couple of days ago. They've definitely picked up some momentum and I fancy their chances in today's match. Erzgebirge Aue ain't the most talented side around, that's for sure, but they're far from being a relegation material either. Quality-wise, they're a better side than Aalen, IMO. Aue are packed with a number of players who're proven at all levels.There's lots of experience in this team and they're usually one of the toughest teams to beat on home soil. Aalen are a tough nut to crack and as always they prefer low-scoring matches as they simply lack enough firepower up front, but they also lack enough quality to be rated so highly away from home, especially against the proven 2.Bundesliga teams. Erzgebirge Aue will be able to field their strongest possible lineup and I'm going to stick to this great price for HW.

Re: 2.Bundesliga > September 26th - 29th

Aue won 1:0. Didnt see the match myself but thanks for the tip.
I watched the first half and some parts of the second half and Aue could have been a 1:0 up after only 2-3 mins of the game. Anyway, it was quite a typical match with Aalen being involved. In other words, there was nothing spectacular to be seen. Karlsruher - Ingolstadt DRAW (3.40) I've been looking to make a bet on UNDER 2.5(1.70) as Ingolstadt are nothing else but a pure defensive-minded side, but still this sort of bets(under/over) is always a bit of a risk in 2.Bundesliga. When it comes to this match, it's mainly because KSC are capable of pushing any match into a high-scoring affair. I find it quite surprising that Ingolstadt have scored more goals than KSC so far, but I doubt they'll be able to keep it in the same rhythm too long. However, Ingolstadt have picked up the momentum and are still unbeaten after 7 rounds, so I can see them in first place defending very hard in order to keep their own net. Quality-wise, Ingolstadt have got one of the best defensive lines in the league in the last couple of years and they're always well capable of keeping the matches tight. The small/medium stake on draw.