Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday September 27th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday September 27th I'll be taking Arsenal here, the price is just about good enough, would make it about 1.70 myself. Arsenal as usual have been quite criticised in the media but remain unbeaten in the league, a good win against Villa last time out draws against Leicester (hardly the disaster it appeared given their results since), Man City and Everton and another win against Palace have formed the backbone of a decent start. Wellbeck gives them another dimension and I think he is a decent buy, given Ramsey's drop in form he has provided pace going forward and he compliments Ozil well, I don't buy into the stick Wilshire and Ozil have been getting - as Ozil says it has followed him at Real Madrid too - Wilshire was easily MOTM against City. Arsenal's home record in the Premiership is often overlooked but they are unbeaten in the league since the opening day of last season, 20 games and counting. Tottenham seem to be a side in transition to me, don't know what their best side is and don't have the kind of game to seriously trouble Arsenal. The midfield lacks the right blend of pace and creativity, at the start of the season they were pressing teams high up the pitch and causing errors, this seems to have now stopped and the loss at home to West Brom at the weekend was very poor and deserved. I think Pochettino knows how he wants them to play but they aren't up to speed yet, Adebayor seems to be struggling a lot and while Lamala and Erikson look good in patches they aren't imposing themselves in games for long periods. It's clear to see from their results that Arsenal are very consistent at beating average teams at home, until they play sides I would class as possession sides who will take the game to them. Should also remember Tottenham have a dire record away to the top sides. Arsenal have won 7 of the last 10 at home to Spurs in all comps including the last 4, I don't see this Spurs side as particularly strong and Arsenal look a good bet to me. Arsenal - 1.83 - totesport - 5 Points Arsenal -0.5,-1.0AH - 2.00 - bet365 - 2.5 Points

Re: Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday September 27th 4pts Over 2.5 goals 4/5 Ladbrokes The way these two play is very pleasing on the eye. They both like to get it down and get men forward and I expect an exciting game here. I also expect to see goals because both sides are attacking an awful lot better than they are defending and matches between these two do tend to be high scoring. Both midfields are very creative so I expect lots of chances and more than our fair share of goals in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-tottenham-betting-north-london-derby-can-see-goals-once-again

Re: Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday September 27th ARSENAL – TOTTENHAM Final score 2-1 at 8.20 @ Marathonbet I am curious to watch the derby of North London between Arsenal and Tottenham. The Gunners are going into the match having the tradition at their part, since they have lost only 2 of the last 21 home matches against Tottenham for Premier League. Arsen Wenger’s team seems to be in a better psychological situation in comparison with their opponents and I think that has the first word for the victory. Tottenham, on the other hand, will try to prove that has not been out of the title race so soon and I consider Spurs as capable of scoring a goal. In conclusion, I am seeing a game with a lot of chances for goal, with Arsenal the final winner with score 2-1.

Re: Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday September 27th Running this game through my over/under goals progs, my expectation was that the prog would deliver an OVER 2.5 verdict. It comes up inconclusive . It's just odd, as Arsenal are holding up their end of the bargain in terms of making goals. They have 5 of 6 games going BTTS, and they have scored 2 or more in 4 of 5 games. So the prob is Spurs. They are just not getting it done. They have failed to score in their last 2 home games, after spanking QPR 4-0 (maybe QPR are really poor). If they can't score against avg (WBA 0-1 and Liverpool sans Suarez 0-3 , though 'Pool were great in that game) opposition at home, why should they score against a top team away ? I like the 3-0 Arsenal at 19-1 (WilliamHill) and the 2-0 Arsenal is 11 (betvictor) each bet for a 1/2 unit

Re: Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday September 27th

I'll be taking Arsenal here, the price is just about good enough, would make it about 1.70 myself. Arsenal as usual have been quite criticised in the media but remain unbeaten in the league, a good win against Villa last time out draws against Leicester (hardly the disaster it appeared given their results since), Man City and Everton and another win against Palace have formed the backbone of a decent start. Wellbeck gives them another dimension and I think he is a decent buy, given Ramsey's drop in form he has provided pace going forward and he compliments Ozil well, I don't buy into the stick Wilshire and Ozil have been getting - as Ozil says it has followed him at Real Madrid too - Wilshire was easily MOTM against City. Arsenal's home record in the Premiership is often overlooked but they are unbeaten in the league since the opening day of last season, 20 games and counting. Tottenham seem to be a side in transition to me, don't know what their best side is and don't have the kind of game to seriously trouble Arsenal. The midfield lacks the right blend of pace and creativity, at the start of the season they were pressing teams high up the pitch and causing errors, this seems to have now stopped and the loss at home to West Brom at the weekend was very poor and deserved. I think Pochettino knows how he wants them to play but they aren't up to speed yet, Adebayor seems to be struggling a lot and while Lamala and Erikson look good in patches they aren't imposing themselves in games for long periods. It's clear to see from their results that Arsenal are very consistent at beating average teams at home, until they play sides I would class as possession sides who will take the game to them. Should also remember Tottenham have a dire record away to the top sides. Arsenal have won 7 of the last 10 at home to Spurs in all comps including the last 4, I don't see this Spurs side as particularly strong and Arsenal look a good bet to me. Arsenal - 1.83 - totesport - 5 Points lost Arsenal -0.5,-1.0AH - 2.00 - bet365 - 2.5 Points lost
A frustrating result as Arsenal had more of the ball and the best chances but overall struggled to break down a very compact Spurs rearguard. Spurs broke well at times so the goal wasn't a massive surprise but very avoidable.