** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Leicester City v Manchester United > Sunday September 21st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leicester City v Manchester United (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Leicester City v Manchester United > Sunday September 21st 4pts Both teams to score 1.75 Ladbrokes Man Utd looked very good last week but they face a much tougher test this week against a Leicester side who we can be sure will have more of a go here than QPR did last week. We’ve seen all season that this United defence is attackable and I think Leicester will create chances with their pace and movement. The same can be said the other way so I think both sides will score in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/leicester-vs-man-utd-betting-both-sides-can-find-the-net-at-the-king-power

Re: Leicester City v Manchester United > Sunday September 21st Man Utd -1 (AH) @ 2.10 Bet365 (4 Points) Leicester have had a very respectable start to the season but I think they will come unstuck here. I watched their win at Stoke last week and they defended brilliantly. But they created very few chances and I think they were a bit lucky in the end to get the 3 points. The question is can their good defending keep out this new look Utd attack? And I think the answer is no. Utd will take a lot of confidence from their 4-0 win last week and they look to have plenty of goals in em. Yes they still look Frail at the back but I don't know if Leicester have enough attacking ability to take advantage of it. It's a solid Utd win for me.

Re: Leicester City v Manchester United > Sunday September 21st As a Manchester United very top sceptic I must agree with wisey10, they were playing good football during away matches even the last season, and I'm weirdly confident that previous win against QPR will create enough boost for their team spirit. Even though I prefer a little more safer bet here, putting some money on Man Utd goals TT over 1.5 @ 1.66 with bet365 (last evening at least, hope It didn't change). Leicester good result against Everton and Arsenal will force them I think to be very agressive from the very first minutes. I except very open battle with hopefuly lot of goals and United win.