Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City > Saturday September 20th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City (12:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.76[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.88[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City > Saturday September 20th 4pts Stoke to beat QPR (DNB) 19/20 Ladbrokes QPR will need a massive improvement on last week if they are to get anything from this match. Stoke have been good on their travels so far this season though and they’ll be confident of delivering points in this match. Mark Hughes will have his side up for this on the return to his former club and Stoke look a lot stronger defensively if not in attack. If anyone wins this it can be them. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/qpr-vs-stoke-betting-stoke-can-edge-the-early-kick-off

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City > Saturday September 20th This is a really tricky game. Both teams are showing a freaky level of inconsistency and 'strangeness' Stoke lose 2 games at home, which is very unlike them. They then beat Man City away. QPR looking horrid. Two absolute beatings from Man United and Tottenham. Neither team is scoring goals. QPR have just 1 goal in 4 games and Stoke have scored 2. Stoke have had just 1 goal for or against in 4 1st halves. This will probably not be a goal bonanza. I like the NO to both teams to score at odds of 1.8 for a 2 unit bet

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City > Saturday September 20th I think Stoke have been very unlucky at the start of this season. They have had as many attempts on goal as Liverpool so far with 44, fourth best in the league. They have also conceded the fewest shots on target in the entire league in 6. So they are attacking well and are defending well, unfortunately 3 of those 6 shots on target conceded went in. You would have to fancy Stoke for this.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City > Saturday September 20th

I think Stoke have been very unlucky at the start of this season. They have had as many attempts on goal as Liverpool so far with 44, fourth best in the league. They have also conceded the fewest shots on target in the entire league in 6. So they are attacking well and are defending well, unfortunately 3 of those 6 shots on target conceded went in. You would have to fancy Stoke for this.
I hear you but those two home games, losing to Leicester and Villa are stinkers. For Stoke those are games they would expect to win, or at worst not lose. If anything I see Stoke scoring here, but QPR just look poor.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City > Saturday September 20th

I hear you but those two home games, losing to Leicester and Villa are stinkers. For Stoke those are games they would expect to win, or at worst not lose. If anything I see Stoke scoring here, but QPR just look poor.
They were definitely games they would have expected themselves to win, but both Leicester and Villa have really impressed so far this season. Villa's best start probably ever, and they just went to Anfield last week and won there. Leicester deserved a draw at Stamford Bridge, were very unlucky to lose, they drew with Everton and they drew with Arsenal. If you look at the stats for the Stoke v Leicester game, 17 shots on goal for Stoke and 60% possession, they were just unlucky. I can't have QPR today at all personally.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City > Saturday September 20th Team news is in and both sides look to have gone with attacking line ups so I would swerve the unders. Both sides will be looking at this as a game they can win and Hughes will obviously be desperate to win at a ground where he will be getting a lot of abuse from the fans.