** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

KittenSprint's No Hat-Trick Challenge - 2014/15

KittenSprintClub

Re: KittenSprint's No Hat-Trick Challenge - 2014/15

Your right' date=' I should of mentioned that my idea of a good price is around 1.03 for this market. I was looking to use this market as a little bank builder to use as system starters, as you can get a good run before hitting a loser. But was just unsure as to when the liquidity starts to come in on the market.[/quote'] Liquidity never comes into this market, with the exception of some very big games - but even at that, there is usually a large back-lay spread For the majority of games, it is difficult to even get a bet matched. For example, Japan v Uruguay are playing at 11.30 today - Last night I placed a bet at 1.02. It has been unmatched since, and in fact the lay market is now priced at 1.01

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: KittenSprint's No Hat-Trick Challenge - 2014/15

To be fair' date=' the above game isn't likely to generate much interest in any market.[/quote'] Fair point, but I was surprised a 1.01 was the lay price on that market I have noticed in the past we have been entering the Hat-trick Scored market on the same games, and we often get different prices. The most extreme example was the Luton v Plymouth game this afternoon - I got 1.04 (albeit a small amount was only matched) and you got 1.01. I have often seen in the past where you got a higher price and I got a lower Any thoughts on the best time for market entry? I feel you may let unmatched bets go, rather than taking the best available price last moment before kick off (which I have a tendency of doing).

Re: KittenSprint's No Hat-Trick Challenge - 2014/15 That Luton game surprised me as well. Haven't really given it a great deal of thought regarding the timing of bets. I may be tied up time wise with something else at the time. Realistically I don't bother that much about the price { although that may seem like a contradiction at times } even though it would be better to get higher odds. With most of my 'systems' on here I care more about the longevity of the thread. That's maybe why I've now started taking 1.01's for the NHT bets. Thinking about it what real difference is there between 1.01 and 1.02 when my main aim is just to keep winning. Profit seems to come as a sort of by product. I broke Scottys old record of consecutive wnners a while ago and only made £180 profit on the run by taking a little bit out now and then. Doesn't seem like much but then money wasn't my real target, it was about the numbers.

Re: KittenSprint's No Hat-Trick Challenge - 2014/15 Update 1 After 36 bets my balance stands at EUR 190.81 This is a profit of EUR 90.81 in 18 days Average profit per bet = EUR 2.52 Average profit per day = EUR 5.05 I will now select safety over bank growth and withdraw EUR 90.00 Bank is now - EUR 100.81 Banked to Date - EUR 90.00