** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

KittenSprint's No Hat-Trick Challenge - 2014/15

KittenSprintClub

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: KittenSprint's No Hat-Trick Challenge - 2014/15 Well, the run ends. Lior Rafaloev ends this with a first half hat-trick for Club Brugge. Perhaps I cursed myself yesterday starting two new sides logs. Really enjoyed this hunt, and I have no regret on the selection criteria, it was just one of those games. Remaining bank balance - EUR 2.51 Banked to date - EUR 350.00 Log Overall Profit - EUR 252.51 :ok Hoping to start back into Bet 1 very soon again.

Re: KittenSprint's No Hat-Trick Challenge - 2014/15 Noting wrong with the profit along the way, but I bet you had your eye on the numbers keeping a good run going. Don't wait too long to restart, I need my running mate back in the fold.

Re: KittenSprint's No Hat-Trick Challenge - 2014/15

Noting wrong with the profit along the way, but I bet you had your eye on the numbers keeping a good run going. Don't wait too long to restart, I need my running mate back in the fold.
Hope to be back up and running sooner rather than later. Enjoyed this run, but the fun lies in beating the previous records :)

Re: KittenSprint's No Hat-Trick Challenge - 2014/15 So I was right then. ;) Profit becomes a by product of a successful run. There's something in the psyche that others don't understand about doing this type of bet that can run and run.

Re: KittenSprint's No Hat-Trick Challenge - 2014/15 Agreed Although for several bets during the run, I ended up picking some selections based on the higher odds When the objective is consecutive numbers and not profit, these runs become more enjoyable and more achievable We can't beat Betfair in a day! Back tonight with Bet 1 Ive set up a side log to capture the higher odd NHS selections which may inappropriately tempt me