Southampton v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday August 23rd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southampton v West Bromwich Albion (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.89[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Southampton v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday August 23rd After Southampton let their players to move I am not sure if they can replicate their last victory against West Bromwich Albion, though I'm still backing them with their new signings such as Shane Long, Dusan Tadic, Fraser Forster, Graziano Pelle and Florin Gardos.

Re: Southampton v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday August 23rd I thought Saints were very unlucky to lose last week at Liverpool. With the game in the balance they missed a golden opportunity to take the lead. They were also denied by a lucky/miracle save off the keeper into the underside of the bar. They will play worse and win this season. Work rate was excellent, passing and defensive structure was very good. Just unlucky to lose... I think they have way to much for WBA. This is a WBA team that has been atrocious on the road. They lost 7 of their last 9 away games, many badly against their direct competitors. Sunderland 2-0 Hull 2-0 Crystal Palace 3-1 Aston Villa 4-3 WBA had just 3 clean sheets away last season, so it's unlikely they will keep one in this game. Scoring also dried up for them on the road. They scored just 2 goals in their last 5 away games. Fancy a Saints win here, for 4 units at odds of 1.85 bet365 I also like the 2-0 win at 9-1 and the 3-0 at 17-1 for 1 unit each .

Re: Southampton v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday August 23rd I agree with Neilovan, both Saints and WBA played well in first matches but Saints receive a defeat while WBA can only draw at home with Sunderland; now it will be IMO harder for Saints form a certain point of view to play favourites at home, but I like a lot Wanyama, Ward Prowse, Schneiderlin and upfront I hope Pelle Long and Tadic cna gel togheter.The last one make a very good impression in first match, let's hope he adapts well to PL and begin to scores goal also in England. They seems superior to me and I expect Wanyama to make damage in his flank Athome usually santsae good supportsoi sustain them even if the price has smashed a little down , 1,80 @ WH stake 5

Re: Southampton v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday August 23rd Both teams unchanged from first match. Southampton: Forster, Clyne, Yoshida, Schneiderlin, Fonte, davis, Tadic, Wanyama, Ward-Prowse, Pelle, Bertrand. West Brom: Foster, Wisdom, Dawson, Olsson, Pocognoli, Mulumbu, Gardner, Berahino, Dorrans, Brunt, Anichebe.

Re: Southampton v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday August 23rd Bet Southampton with + from last game,see them taking that into this game,good home record last season,no problem scoring,West Brom can see struggling esp away,can see boss (Koeman) experience counting vs WB boss,i hope 8/11 Southampton Sky BET

Re: Southampton v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday August 23rd

I thought Saints were very unlucky to lose last week at Liverpool. With the game in the balance they missed a golden opportunity to take the lead. They were also denied by a lucky/miracle save off the keeper into the underside of the bar. They will play worse and win this season. Work rate was excellent, passing and defensive structure was very good. Just unlucky to lose... I think they have way to much for WBA. This is a WBA team that has been atrocious on the road. They lost 7 of their last 9 away games, many badly against their direct competitors. Sunderland 2-0 Hull 2-0 Crystal Palace 3-1 Aston Villa 4-3 WBA had just 3 clean sheets away last season, so it's unlikely they will keep one in this game. Scoring also dried up for them on the road. They scored just 2 goals in their last 5 away games. Fancy a Saints win here, for 4 units at odds of 1.85 bet365 I also like the 2-0 win at 9-1 and the 3-0 at 17-1 for 1 unit each .
Damn, a decent analysis but an indecent result. Aggrevating result :spank