Double your money with football handicaps

StormSignal

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Double your money with football handicaps Thanks Paul, it's the first time I've tried this myself and it is doing well so far. Celtic drew 1-1 but won the bet with the +1. Profit £12.50. Will bank £2.50. Bank now £1149.28 (plus £110 on next bet) Bet 22. £110 on Barcelona +1 @2/9 BetVictor) v Villarreal Bets so far 21, Won 21 Lost 0

Re: Double your money with football handicaps Thanks Bedlam, and as you see you didn't jinx my selection as Barcelona won 1-0 SycoASL, I,m not that good at explaining systems or in fact understanding them. There are plenty of sites explaining them, as for the Asian handicap you have the advantage of getting your money back if it ends up a handicap draw. I've taken the simple European handicap though many would say it's not as good

Re: Double your money with football handicaps As the lads above said it was a comfortable win for Rio 4-0. Profit £18.46. Will bank £38.46. Bank now £1202.18 (plus £100) Bet 24. £100 on GLENAVON +1 @2/9 (BetVictor) v Ballinamallard in the Irish Premier league Bets so far 23. Won 23 Lost 0

Re: Double your money with football handicaps

Ukraine lost 1-0 to down the latest bet. Lost £50. Bank now £1192.15. Bets 29, Won 27 Lost 2 Bet 30 is NETHERLANDS +1 (v Czech republic) @1/4 (Ladbrokes)
Crazy how you win 27 in a row then lose next 3, did it cost you much?

Re: Double your money with football handicaps seabird - I just stumbled across this thread. Impressive returns :ok I've read through the thread and I was thinking about your 'staking'. You started off staking £50 from a bank of £1,000 - that's 5% (which is quite high I believe when others talk about staking not more than 1% or 2% on a single bet). By the time you got to your Germany -1 bet above, you staked £160 from a true bank of £1,402 (£1,242 plus £160) - that's 11.4%. So were risking over 10% per bet. Is there any way you could reduced your risk by reducing the percentage stake? It would mean reduced growth but at lower risk to your total funds. Good luck :)

Re: Double your money with football handicaps Congratulations! You have been doing extremely well! I just noticed, is there a mistype? Did you mean Galatasaray -1? Sorry if I'm wrong and misunderstood. Hope you have great night and good luck with your bets! Keep up the good bets! xx Sent from my SM-G900F using PL Forum