TYPING PROBLEM

When submitting posts to the systems board my keyboard acts as if I am missing keys and it looks like I am making typing errors and so along with the correction time is taking me 3 to 4 times as long and so is a painful process. I am wondering if there is a correction in the system I can apply. I have emailed Paul Ross but not had areply but as with th posts made it starts OK before kicking in with what looks like mistakes and nticedit is starting here I thismessage which I am leaving uncorrected so you can see what is happening. Ihave run full virus and Maleware plus boot san etc. and ot found any prms. I is not occurring ithin ny other places omy pc (emails etc. are all OK.

Re: TYPING PROBLEM Thank you for checking it out and I shall be interested in whatever you find. As said | haverun eery scan and check I hae and it only happens here at thisite which maks me wonderif there is a setting I can correct. As said I have run every scan and check I have an it only happens here at this site which makes me wonder if there is a setting I can correct.

Re: TYPING PROBLEM Just to add: I actually face the same issue as Sheeny while using Internet Explorer 11, but no issues while using Firefox and Google Chrome. Didn't reported it previously, since....Internet Explorer.

Re: TYPING PROBLEM

Just to add: I actually face the same issue as Sheeny while using Internet Explorer 11, but no issues while using Firefox and Google Chrome. Didn't reported it previously, since....Internet Explorer.
Aha! I am not alone which makes the problem more interesting. I have dug out an old lap top running XP to experiment with and is running OK but cannot continue with it. My guess is there is some sort of setting or conflict between my current machine (Windows 7) and the site or I need to tick a box somewhere so please continue with your efforts and advise me in due course.