** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Daily MTT winnings July 2014 - $$$$$ only please

Washman

Games must have started 00.00 01/07/14 or later or will be moved. Please convert to $ - exchange rate available on xe.com Instructions on how to screen print in this thread: How do I post picture? Please post sat winnings in Satellite thread. If you take cash or win consolation cash (not T$) it's legitimate winnings. If you play another tourney with them then it's only winnings when you win in that. Scheduled MTT's Only Please Must have more than 10 runners to count as an MTT You must have won more than the buy in (so no lose tourneys only count in the traditional money places) No 'All-In' tournaments. Free bets do not count as winnings (post in sat thread) All MTT winnings must be posted within 5 days of cashing Also for the purposes of MVP a bounty alone will not count -again please still post them up but in the sat thread thank you Don't forget to also claim any relevant Achievements in the Poker Chat thread. May it be a profitable 2014 - Good Luck All

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Daily MTT winnings July 2014 - $$$$$ only please $34.93 PokerStars Tournament #929516467, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 USD 6850 players Total Prize Pool: $68500.00 USD Tournament started 2014/07/04 19:00:00 WET [2014/07/04 14:00:00 ET] Dear MrTricky, You finished the tournament in 233rd place. A USD 34.93 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 109.02 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/ Congratulations!

Re: Daily MTT winnings July 2014 - $$$$$ only please

Can any one tell me why I am unable to get a screenshot of just the lobby and not the whole pc screen? Sorry, I messed up the 2nd one. Never used to have this problem...
I use MWSnap.:) I have a folder set up called mwsnap so once I've snapped the pic I know where to find the pic. You can capture a fixed or selected area of your screen, a particular window or menu, or the entire desktop. You can also set the application to automatically save after capturing.

Re: Daily MTT winnings July 2014 - $$$$$ only please

Used my 3rd €100 ticket in a heads up match and won for €188 (255.94) winama11.jpg
Well done Kev, 2 out of 3 is good going, but unfortunately these won't count in end of month totals - need minimum of 10 players :\ Keep posting other cashes though - we could do with a few more contributors :ok